Team Storm Strikers (under new management)

Poll: are you planing to stay

yes
51.43%
No
48.57%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
We are a new but skilled team of bladers. We focus on using teamwork and dedication to win battles. Anyone can join. If your good train people who aren't as good as you. Also If you join the please put ___________ Of Storms as your title. If your bad at Beyblades we will train you. Also please note that we are going up to 47 members only so apply now while you can. Use this form to apply:

Name:Miguel
Favorite Type: Attack
Favorite Beyblade: Burn pegasus ll d125 ms
Reason You Wanna Join: I am the leader and I like blading.

Members:
Members List (Click to View)

Allies:
Soulles childern
Grand bl@sters

Divisions:
Florida:Twilight4D

dont have to find out names so ill just put the team's name
This is the team website. Official Site
oh so decided to start a new thread. also im sorry but who is the new leader?
(Sep. 05, 2011  8:11 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: oh so decided to start a new thread. also im sorry but who is the new leader?

Ghost Monkey is the new leader...
(Sep. 05, 2011  8:07 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: This is the team website. Official Site

Great, it's up! Don't forget to put us on a list of allies.

But seriously, I'm stealing your Maushead.
(Sep. 05, 2011  8:59 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: But seriously, I'm stealing your Maushead.

why stop trying to steal our Maushead
whats a maushead
o ok good luck with this team
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:57 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: o ok good luck with this team

thx for the support
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:00 AM)zander1029 Wrote: whats a maushead

idk it just sounds funny
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:00 AM)zander1029 Wrote: whats a maushead

You would know if you were a deadmau5 fan.

Back on topic, I are addings you to allies list.
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:38 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Back on topic, I are addings you to allies list.

ok thx
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:38 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Back on topic, I are addings you to allies list.

Are? Erm...

Anyways, good luck with this team fellow IL bladers.
Kyubi
hey im gonna go im not leaving the team or anything but your in charge until i come back bye
(FOR NOW)
(Sep. 09, 2011  3:57 AM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: Kyubi
hey im gonna go im not leaving the team or anything but your in charge until i come back bye
(FOR NOW)

Ok. I will be here if anyone needs me...
Ok turns out the trip has been postponed but im gonna still go later tonight see ya
(MIND TWIST)
(Sep. 10, 2011  2:05 AM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: Ok turns out the trip has been postponed but im gonna still go later tonight see ya
(MIND TWIST)

Inception? LOL jk Have fun!
I might post a vid on the StormStrikers Youtube...Make sure you guys are subbed...
I know i'm not on the team but I thought you would find this interesting. Crow the old team leader is trying to join the knights bey team.
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:25 AM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: I know i'm not on the team but I thought you would find this interesting. Crow the old team leader is trying to join the knights bey team.

I think they knew that. I wasn't trying to hide it from you guys. And what does it matter if I do join?
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:25 AM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: I know i'm not on the team but I thought you would find this interesting. Crow the old team leader is trying to join the knights bey team.

Why aren't you on the team anymore?
if it okay with you guy trained me and let me join i'm in. but i got to be close to you blader?
(Sep. 11, 2011  4:25 AM)YGOMMO Wrote: if it okay with you guy trained me and let me join i'm in. but i got to be close to you blader?

Look at the first post...
ok im back wat did i miss
(Sep. 11, 2011  7:11 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: ok im back wat did i miss

Nothing really...
CODE MONKEY CHANGE Dragon_Pegasus to Fathom I changed my name