Team Storm Strikers (under new management)

Poll: are you planing to stay

yes
51.43%
No
48.57%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
(Sep. 11, 2011  11:32 PM)Fathom Wrote: CODE MONKEY CHANGE Dragon_Pegasus to Fathom I changed my name

alright plus its GHOST-monkey
Hey guys, Sorry I've been so inactive lately. I've had tons of HW and Science Fair to focus on for 8th grade. I also had to take a break from blading, so that is another reason I was inactive.
(Sep. 12, 2011  4:03 PM)Twilight4D Wrote: Hey guys, Sorry I've been so inactive lately. I've had tons of HW and Science Fair to focus on for 8th grade. I also had to take a break from blading, so that is another reason I was inactive.
ok any way welcome back

(Sep. 12, 2011  5:33 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  4:03 PM)Twilight4D Wrote: Hey guys, Sorry I've been so inactive lately. I've had tons of HW and Science Fair to focus on for 8th grade. I also had to take a break from blading, so that is another reason I was inactive.
ok any way welcome back
Thanks. Also can you change my name from iArmani98 to Twilight4D please?

Sorry guys i gotta quit im trying to branch off and make a new team exclusively for il bladers [Join Team Burning Heart]
im leavcing the team
(Sep. 11, 2011  4:34 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  4:25 AM)YGOMMO Wrote: if it okay with you guy trained me and let me join i'm in. but i got to be close to you blader?

Look at the first post...
so what you saying you guy want me to tell you about myself or got to the offices site you highlights right?

This is for when GHOST-monkey is gone...

Members:
cool blader 24
blaze774
teenblader96
zander1029
bmoor96
Gasher Master
NovaShooter
Ray Shooter
aqurio
ThermalNightLeo
DarkBlader112
pegasusmaster
beybladerdylan
hell kerbecs15
Venomâ„¢
Twilight4D
Ultra Blader#1
bigguy32
pegasusmaster
CyberPhoenix10
platinum pegasus
JoEy-LoPeZ
blitz blade x
TripleAAA
Aldon
sora lover17
BladerKiller
djkkdcb
phoenix123
capricorn7
theheidtman
leone=best
tron1
fangleone1419
Aquario Wolf
YGOMMO
LolzSkillet
chanman123

Allies:
Soulless Children
(Sep. 12, 2011  11:29 PM)Twilight4D Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  5:33 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:
ok any way welcome back
Thanks. Also can you change my name from iArmani98 to Twilight4D please?
ok
HERE'S GHOST
scary movie reference

(Sep. 13, 2011  1:07 AM)Fathom Wrote: Sorry guys i gotta quit im trying to branch off and make a new team exclusively for il bladers [Join Team Burning Heart]

ok srry u had to quit good luck on the team
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:00 AM)Stormlibralibra Wrote: im leavcing the team

Ea tu Storm Ea tu
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:47 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: We are a new but skilled team of bladers. We focus on using teamwork and dedication to win battles. Anyone can join. If your good train people who aren't as good as you. Also If you join the please put ___________ Of Storms as your title. If your bad at Beyblades we will train you. Also please note that we are going up to 47 members only so apply now while you can. Use this form to apply:

Name:Miguel
Favorite Type: Attack
Favorite Beyblade: Burn pegasus ll d125 ms
Reason You Wanna Join: I am the leader and I like blading.

Members:
cool blader 24
blaze774
teenblader96
zander1029
bmoor96
Gasher Master
NovaShooter
Ray Shooter
aqurio
ThermalNightLeo
DarkBlader112
pegasusmaster
beybladerdylan
hell kerbecs15
Venomâ„¢
Twilight4D
Ultra Blader#1
bigguy32
pegasusmaster
CyberPhoenix10
platinum pegasus
JoEy-
blitz blade x
TripleAAA
Aldon
sora lover17
BladerKiller
djkkdcb
phoenix123
capricorn7
Fathom
theheidtman
leone=best
tron1
fangleone1419
Aquario Wolf

Allies:
Soulles childern

dont have to find out names so ill just put the team's name
im off the team take me off

(Sep. 13, 2011  10:01 PM)Stormlibralibra Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:47 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: We are a new but skilled team of bladers. We focus on using teamwork and dedication to win battles. Anyone can join. If your good train people who aren't as good as you. Also If you join the please put ___________ Of Storms as your title. If your bad at Beyblades we will train you. Also please note that we are going up to 47 members only so apply now while you can. Use this form to apply:

Name:Miguel
Favorite Type: Attack
Favorite Beyblade: Burn pegasus ll d125 ms
Reason You Wanna Join: I am the leader and I like blading.

Members:
cool blader 24
blaze774
teenblader96
zander1029
bmoor96
Gasher Master
NovaShooter
Ray Shooter
aqurio
ThermalNightLeo
DarkBlader112
pegasusmaster
beybladerdylan
hell kerbecs15
Venomâ„¢
Twilight4D
Ultra Blader#1
bigguy32
pegasusmaster
CyberPhoenix10
platinum pegasus
JoEy-
blitz blade x
TripleAAA
Aldon
sora lover17
BladerKiller
djkkdcb
phoenix123
capricorn7
Fathom
theheidtman
leone=best
tron1
fangleone1419
Aquario Wolf

Allies:
Soulles childern

dont have to find out names so ill just put the team's name
im off the team take me off
ok srry i was inactive for a day

Hey, maybe if we still want to have a meeting try here: http://www.tinychat.com/starfragments
I'm there right now if you want to talk. There are also a bunch of other bladers there right now.
cool i checked it out but wont ppl come in any time they want and interupt
hey sorry ive been so inactive my school gives alot of homework at the beginning of the year but im sick today so got to get back online and ill try to be more active
ok welcome back
Just thought all of the new york bladers here would be interested.
Check this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Staten-I...#pid792692
im going to change my name to apocalypse just so there is no confusion and if u read this after ive changed it its zander1029
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:21 PM)apocalypse Wrote: im going to change my name to apocalypse just so there is no confusion and if u read this after ive changed it its zander1029

ok your new name is on the list
Just so you know I'm still here i watch the threads but don't comment that much
I could probably beat your team with mine
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:39 AM)Team Shadow Wrote: I could probably beat your team with mine

TiredYes strength dose not ways come in numbers but I think you under
estimate some of the members in the team.Tired

Also am I the only one other than the leaders signed up for the storm strikers web site
(Sep. 23, 2011  9:01 PM)Aldon Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:39 AM)Team Shadow Wrote: I could probably beat your team with mine

TiredYes strength dose not ways come in numbers but I think you under
estimate some of the members in the team.Tired

Also am I the only one other than the leaders signed up for the storm strikers web site

true plus aldon welcome back
wait we have a team site not trying to spam just didnt know and what is up with the yellow pages stuff
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:48 PM)apocalypse Wrote: wait we have a team site not trying to spam just didnt know and what is up with the yellow pages stuff

yep and wat yellow pages stuff