Team Storm Strikers (under new management)

Poll: are you planing to stay

yes
51.43%
No
48.57%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
your welcome ghost.
wait do we have to have proud member of storm strikers?
no
ok thanks
Real life skills that could help in bey tournaments I study skill levels.
but back to the point any one else think that there should be a national or even world bey blade tournaments?
I do
hey ghost this guy mailzoro or whatever says if we dont quit spamming we will get shutdown. i have been having a long arguement and finally he left mw alone.
Ok thx everyone dont post unless it has to do with the team do you guys understand
glad i told you, and by the way when are we going to have a team tournament?
(Oct. 20, 2011  5:15 PM)chanman12 Wrote: glad i told you, and by the way when are we going to have a team tournament?
if we are at all were is it going to be?

Me and kyubi will figure it out but I might not make it high school kinda sucks as a freshman
I don't think that will happen. Most of us are FAR away. Ghost and I are in CA, I plan to meet him someday.
Just checking to see how this group is going. Seems like yesterday I was RockScorpioX and I was leader of this group. So hows everybody doing?

EDIT: This is my 400th post!! A lot of post's from being on for a total of 4 days time.
yay im back so wat did i miss and crow the team is going great sort of....Meh
P.S. Happy holloween
am i still on the team
hey put Grand Bl@sters AZ as allies!
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:41 AM)Crow Wrote: Just checking to see how this group is going. Seems like yesterday I was RockScorpioX and I was leader of this group. So hows everybody doing?

EDIT: This is my 400th post!! A lot of post's from being on for a total of 4 days time.

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:23 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: hey put Grand Bl@sters AZ as allies!
Ok will do
am i still on the team because my name is not on the list
chanman12

Your on check it again anyway has anyone seen kyubi
(Nov. 14, 2011  11:32 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: chanman12

Your on check it again anyway has anyone seen kyubi

I'm here + Chanman, I already added you on my list. Always check it if Ghost is not online.
Internet is back What did you guys do while i was gone
hey im back what did i miss
(Dec. 10, 2011  6:56 PM)chanman12 Wrote: hey im back what did i miss

Welcome back and nothing much
ive b33n playing on my other team still need members its just me
(Dec. 10, 2011  7:11 PM)chanman12 Wrote: ive b33n playing on my other team still need members its just me

hey no advertising your team here you need to put your self out there some more