"Team Shadow Nova" Team Omega Nova Indonesian Branch [Recruiting]

yeah, deactivated it for a time. and also, Kaskus, we now have a forum for ourselves!
Awesome! Hah, lets remake the current best shadow nova member, watch out blitz inzori!
Lets make a mini tornament.
Whos attending?
hehehe, sure, mini tournament, Ill try to bring my MFB Attack unless someone else volunteers. also. Blitz Inzori will be getting Blitz soon......................... just you wait!
Oh yeah? I got beat lynx babeh! Izuma, lets buy something again at haloween horror, ill take phantom and BGrin! You take the rest, k?
Hey! that aint fair! heres the deal, I take Phantom and Orion, you take the rest, deal?
Geez, i can buy phantom alone. We can buy pahantom and something else, il let you use some of mah own cash to buy something else, K?
nvm, I have saved up my money for a SBS and Scythe first. plan to WIN the Phantom and Destroy and RVB8!
Your brothers, eh? Ill just buy it. Ahh, need a good combo, been testing everday this week 11:30 to 4:00.
yawn, i have a combo that pwns Basalt BD145, Basalt 230 CS, Lightning BD145, Meteo CH120 XF, Phantom Whatever, and sometimes Blitz and VariAres
Haha anti meta heh?
No, not at all.
(Oct. 11, 2011  8:25 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: yeah, deactivated it for a time. and also, Kaskus, we now have a forum for ourselves!
What forum? Chief - Hmm ...
Eh, impossible, the best i can do is MF bassalt aquario BD145MF. Yes, im telling my secret combo 2, take it, its suprisingly good.
you are very close. that is good, i have used it in the past. but it loses to my ultimate attack type. and Kaskus. it is here www.teamshadownova.freeforums.org
Can i join
Haha blitz rock kerbecs BD145R2F i suppose? Haha maybe even rock kerbcs R145RF XD
no. Im serious. Is it rock kerbecs R145R2F? Mine loses to it. Unhappy

Hah, eggy finally here!
SUPER CLOSE WITH THE R145! and welcome to the Team EGGY!
MF gravity perseus R145FB/MF. Gotcha!
No wait, bassalt aquario R145MF is a beast.
Sorry, WRONG SUCKER!
We should do a gallery of our own combos. Pinching_eyes_2 haha bassalt R145MF is a beast as well, actually.
ROTFLOL......... well, i know how to beat that basalt. use Blitz w/ 85. MASSIVE KOs!
You + blitz x mad skillz= my doom Unhappy
Hah, egg should be added in the squad. Wink
He's also in puri indah. For a guy, nice work on the team!
Thanks Mate.
REMEMBER EVERYONE! WE ARE HAVING A MEETING TOMORROW! @ Pondok Indah Mall, Toys City. Be there at 14:00 WIB! SHARP PLEASE!
Which one? Pim 1/pim 2???