"Team Shadow Nova" Team Omega Nova Indonesian Branch [Recruiting]

Read the OP
Heads Up members! you HAVE TO PM ME THAT YOU WILL STILL BE IN TEAM SHADOW NOVA, otherwise, you will be kicked to make life easier for me.............. and you

@ Shika blade; SOPS 2nd Lieutenant please report on status of the meeting.

Izuma Out!
Ugh, without the inzoris, nothing to discuss really. Ah well, we had fun. Turns out i need a HF/S and a new beylauncher real bad.
Bladernerd has inproved since the last we met, his LLD BD145LRF skills are quite outstanding, compared to mine. Crimson bey, well, Supaburn he was awesome, his sytche aquario ED145DS turned out pretty well. Banking needs improvement.
Thats my opinion. SOPS#2 out.
Yaay Commander #1, thanks Izuma Chief - Idea!
hi bladers, im and advanced battle blader,and im trying to make a team in houston,so if you live in houston please reply

with a private message
Good work Shika, you might get another promotion, sorry i couldnt come, parents..sigh, Good work, we are all improving! Excellent work guys. as a matter of fact, I feel of adding some members to the new rank, Special OPerationS Squad. which are the currently talented beybladers here.

EDIT: Promotion for Both Kaskus, BladerNerd, Destroy24, and Crimson bey and Shika blade

Kaskus: added rank of Vice-General, second to only me
Shika blade: Promotion to Special Ops Commander - #1 added rank of Chief of Staff, third only to Kaskus and me
BladerNerd: Promotion to Special Ops Commander - #3
Destroy 24: Promotion to Special Ops Squad Member
Crimson bey: Promotion to Special Ops Squad Member

Good job ya guys
Ahah YESSSHHH
My "discovery" is working well.
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:51 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Ahah YESSSHHH
My "discovery" is working well.

Can your "discovery" defeat the legends? (Current Top Tiers)
Ah, it requires a good shot. Weakness: flame 230CS... Chocked_2
Wow, vice-general already XD
I think i should win the WBO tourney to stand up this position Pinching_eyes_2
~While, waiting for another WBBA tourney. They said 12+ ages can join the 13-16 category, sweet ! Smug
Btw Izuma, take a look at my sigs XD Do you save the copy? Pinching_eyes_2 Thanks & thanks again for promoting me, General Joyful_2
Sorry guys, I can't come to that meeting because it's on Saturday, so my mom didn't allow me (next time can the meeting please be on Sunday?).

@ Izuma: Can you please explain more about SOPS?

@ Shika blade: And what is this "discovery" of yours? I want to know.

@ Kaskus: I can't see your sigs (I can't see mine too).
Special Operations, basically the higher members who search for new combos that can defeat w/ 80%+ current SPAMMMED Combos in indo

and Kaskus, GX Ray, just a sec, I hate photobucket
(Oct. 18, 2011  5:12 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Special Operations, basically the higher members who search for new combos that can defeat w/ 80%+ current SPAMMMED Combos in indo

and Kaskus, GX Ray, just a sec, I hate photobucket
Wow Triple M for SPAMMMED Joyful_2
Me hate Photobucket too ! Arrr ! Argh!
@ Izuma: I think we don't really need to make a new combo since there's actually plenty in Beyblade Customizations forum that has > 80% win rate against spammed combos in Indonesia.

@ Kaskus: You're right, another typo from Izuma.
I did that on purpose man. to show that they were SPAMMED SOOO MUCH I CANT STOP TYPING! XD ok, thanks for the head up.

also, the plan is to make NEW combos that haven't been known SO we have beys that are basically unknown in terms of weakness etc.
here anyone wants to challenge us (Team Shadow Nova) is a Galaxy team nova & Bey Academy he will PM me the place and time i don't know the leader but this messages from Jasson efendi
so someone DARES to challenge the biggest Indonesian Beyblade team?! BRING IT ON! WE WILL OWN! and for the FIRST TIME, I will be there Smug let's see if they can beat us! cause we have AWESOME BLADERS HERE! (Shika blade, GX Ray, Destroy24, Crimson bey, wpardin, egg, Kaskus, BladerNerd, etc) HELL YEAH! EPICNESS!

PM me the details once you get them boxyz5
(Oct. 20, 2011  7:03 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: so someone DARES to challenge the biggest Indonesian Beyblade team?! BRING IT ON! WE WILL OWN! and for the FIRST TIME, I will be there Smug let's see if they can beat us! cause we have AWESOME BLADERS HERE! (Shika blade, GX Ray, Destroy24, Crimson bey, wpardin, egg, etc) HELL YEAH! EPICNESS!

PM me the details once you get them boxyz5
Yaay, im in the 'etc' *hopeless Wut!? Pinching_eyes_2
Lol me too, btw are you joining in age 13- 16 competitions?
Yep, I am 12 yrs and 7 mths anyway
Ok then, where are u attending? ill see if i can come
Sorry i can't go to the meeting,my parents didnt allow me.cause i have an mid test from 16 to 21 october
Ah i see, it is alright RENO RYUDIKO, i donot mind and BNerd, we will have to wait for the smarty pants team to tell us when and where they want to fight.
Argh. Hell 90WF is working well. Weakness: 230! Try it. It needs improvement though. I was thinking using RF/CS decent stamina and WD/BGrin weak grip as my advantage, im thinking hell 90FB. Izuma, PM me results.