"Team Shadow Nova" Team Omega Nova Indonesian Branch [Recruiting]

(Oct. 20, 2011  11:26 AM)BladerNerd Wrote: Lol me too, btw are you joining in age 13- 16 competitions?

(Oct. 20, 2011  11:46 AM)BladerNerd Wrote: Ok then, where are u attending? ill see if i can come
They said 12+ can join too. I want to come, but ill go mad if they canceled the tourney again. Cuz i think @pejaten next sunday the participants will be less than 10... Chief - Disappointed ...
----------
Lol, im out from the etc list XD
@ Shika, I suggest trying MF-H Hell Kerbecs ED145 RF/FB. it would work better
MWAHAHAHA uranus green WBBA grip set is MINE.
when is the team showdown mates? Izuma wants to know Grin
i join for the beyblade competitions in age 13-16
wish me luck, wish me win, pray for me!
OR
You will still fail mate, I am in the 13-16 category and I WILL PWN! XD we all are good
Haha go to my house borrow my parts :p
Wish u all luck!
Who's callenging us? Heh? HEH?
that was my reaction. heh?! HEH!?!!!!!
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:34 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Team Shadow Nova, Indonesian Branch of Team Omega Nova.

Please post here or in the Team Omega Nova sign up thread to join.

We have space for new bladers, so please join!

Current Strongest Shadow Nova Member (Click to View)

Meetings are held whenever needed

NOTICE: WE ARE HAVING A MEETING ON OCTOBER 15, 2011 @ Pondok Indah Mall, Toys City. Be there at 14:00 WIB!

Izuma Inzori
The Silver Shadow
Team Omega Nova Commander

can you put me on the regional teams,Kelapa Gading,because i live there
roger that Mate, done Grin and boxyz5, has the team responded on when and where they want to challenge us?
All Team Shadow Nova Members, JOIN HERE!

http://teamshadownova.freeforums.org/
(Oct. 26, 2011  2:33 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: All Team Shadow Nova Members, JOIN HERE!

http://teamshadownova.freeforums.org/

Done Wink .
well then, the ones who havent! UGH!
Whoa, im supposed to be the higher than commander, am I, NVM if not true. I got a combo in mind, relatively easy to use, is NOT from HWS/4D and beats bassalt almost consistently. Pegasis BD145MF. Too bad it does not work against LTSC/LTDC
Today, i will be the CURRENT STRONGEST SN Member !! Supaburn
Not if I beat you, kaskus. I have a secret weopon. BEYSPIRIT
Well, it is now time for Team Shadow Nova to shine! and Shika, I know the counter to Pegasis BD145 MF, very simple one too, however i prefer MF GP BD145 MF anyday, the weight helps a ton, i can even take hits from lightning and stay in there (I have the pure smooth Gravity mold, so best defense)

and also, Team Shadow Nova, LETS OWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohh hahaha but you gotta admit its still pretty good ain't it?
It time to shine. (you got that mold? I got mold 1)
I hate double posting, but i believe kaskus is the current strongest shadow nova member.
Second is me! I think.
yep, Kaskus is NO. 1, Praysto is 2, and Titanium Kaiser is 3rd you are tied with me, Blitz, and Tonton for 4th
(Oct. 29, 2011  1:19 AM)Kaskus Wrote: Today, i will be the CURRENT STRONGEST SN Member !! Supaburn

looks like Kaskus wasnt just full of hot air when he said this Grin
i've been beat vincent, I guess it's lucky, but I have earned two titles now! I will collect more, to be the strongest of Shadow Nova member! bwuahauahauhauhauha , Btw, i never meet or match izuma... why?
hmm, i forgot, PROMOTE ME! PROMOTE ME! Huahuahauhauha, i've changed my nickname, i'm prasetyo wibowo.
TYYYYOOO how dare u make me lose!
Death BD145CS failed me. Lemme guess. Tyo, you lost against bassalt, right?
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:27 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Not if I beat you, kaskus. I have a secret weopon. BEYSPIRIT
WOW ! I wonder what this words mean... Smug
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:42 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Well, it is now time for Team Shadow Nova to shine! and Shika, I know the counter to Pegasis BD145 MF, very simple one too, however i prefer MF GP BD145 MF anyday, the weight helps a ton, i can even take hits from lightning and stay in there (I have the pure smooth Gravity mold, so best defense)

and also, Team Shadow Nova, LETS OWN!!!!!!!!!!!
OWNED !!! YEAH !
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:30 PM)Shika blade Wrote: I hate double posting, but i believe kaskus is the current strongest shadow nova member.
Second is me! I think.
Izuma right, the second is Nightmare 007 A.K.A. Tyo, one of my troops @SNBeta. GO SNBeta!! Grin GO SHADOW NOVA !!
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:55 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: yep, Kaskus is NO. 1, Praysto is 2, and Titanium Kaiser is 3rd you are tied with me, Blitz, and Tonton for 4th
(Oct. 29, 2011  1:19 AM)Kaskus Wrote: Today, i will be the CURRENT STRONGEST SN Member !! Supaburn

looks like Kaskus wasnt just full of hot air when he said this Grin
Maybe next time i should say "I WILL BE THE STRONGEST SN MEMBER FOREVER !!!" lol XD
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:16 PM)Nightmare 007 Wrote: i've been beat vincent, I guess it's lucky, but I have earned two titles now! I will collect more, to be the strongest of Shadow Nova member! bwuahauahauhauhauha , Btw, i never meet or match izuma... why?
hmm, i forgot, PROMOTE ME! PROMOTE ME! Huahuahauhauha, i've changed my nickname, i'm prasetyo wibowo.
Yup, he BEAT me. At the end, student will beat his own teacher for sure.. Wink
-----------------------
Overall : Round Robin is very very tiring... But, i have a lot of fun battling with friends & SN Member. <3 Round Robin Grin
looky, I think we scrap the strongest SN member, just have fun, we can base it on bey-points anyway.

and tyo, the reason why is that we were in different blocks. I was wearing sweaty polo shirt, you should have seen me...
(Oct. 30, 2011  3:04 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: looky, I think we scrap the strongest SN member, just have fun, we can base it on bey-points anyway.

and tyo, the reason why is that we were in different blocks. I was wearing sweaty polo shirt, you should have seen me...
yeah, i saw you Egan, but i never fight you in beyblade battles, hehe Eee

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:27 PM)Shika blade Wrote: TYYYYOOO how dare u make me lose!
Death BD145CS failed me. Lemme guess. Tyo, you lost against bassalt, right?
U must get more training shika, btw thanks for Light launcher 2, that u gave to me, now i have 4 ._.
Haha its my job as SOPS general to make new combos. Ill take the risk of losing to see the results my self. Looks like we got a winner, phantom quetzalcotal BD145CS. Weakness: bassalt 230CS DJ - Sad. spin stealers.