"Team Shadow Nova" Team Omega Nova Indonesian Branch [Recruiting]

Hah, blitz is the srongest. Huh, im joining, should we make a little meet up in our own area? Youre on north, im on south jakarta. Uncertain
Team Kaskus is now part of Team Shadow Nova! welcome to the team!

Also, can all the members post here their region of jakarta so that I can arrange Regional Teams!!!!!!!!!!!

POST PLEASE!
I almost can't believe this team grows FAST! I'm thinking of joining this team... Well, just add me to your team.
Really?! oh wow, Welcome to the team GX Ray!

sorry man, typo

Kai-V, can you please disregard the warning, he did it for a good cause...........
You should've typed it "Welcome", not "Welsome".
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:43 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Team Kaskus is now part of Team Shadow Nova! welcome to the team!

Also, can all the members post here their region of jakarta so that I can arrange Regional Teams!!!!!!!!!!!

POST PLEASE!

I am in South JakartaStupid
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:38 AM)MoonBlaze Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:43 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Team Kaskus is now part of Team Shadow Nova! welcome to the team!

POST PLEASE!

I am in South JakartaStupid

More specific please

Good job Izuma Inzori! Your branch is really thriving at the moment. I currently have something in mind to keep all of our branches more connected at the moment.
Keep it up!
From RowDog, General of Team Omega Nova (to those who don't know)
Hah, puri indah. Blader nerd lives near there. Hah. Immediate promotion.
No I dont, I live near Tangerang
I live in Pondok Pinang, near Pondok Indah
Well I have come up with an idea as said 4 posts back, to keep us Omega Nova branches connected: (Click to View)

I need to know if your team will be in on this otherwise it won't work.
^^^ shipping cost?^^^

if this was possible, then im joining in, im way too young to buy and ship.
I can ship, and so can wpardin we r so in this! i want some hasbro beys lol......................... we have some really cheap parts, and i think maybe some event specials?
RowDog's idea looks good, and anyway there are some hasbro beys that I wanted.

But then, what about the shipping cost?
the buyer will have to pay for that technically..... i am not going to dish out cash for shipping unless its my order....
I know, I know.

Anyway, why don't you create sigs for members of this team?
Post in my sig shop first bro XD I'll make some Userbars for out team, relax, havent had the time, school and such ya know oh yeah, Please Welcome boxyz5 To The Team!!!!!!!!!!
hello Izuma inzori
thank you Izuma inzori
I don't get it, my leader in Shadow Nova Beta Squads (WindFox24) is a Captian, while myself is a #2 Commander *confused Chief - Hmm ...
Ok, Here they are................... The Official Team Shadow Nova Userbars. if you want a custom Sig, PM me.

[Image: TeamShadowNovaMember.png]
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:06 AM)Kaskus Wrote: I don't get it, my leader in Shadow Nova Beta Squads (WindFox24) is a Captian, while myself is a #2 Commander *confused Chief - Hmm ...

Sorry, mixed up your names XD

(Sep. 27, 2011  11:24 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Ok, Here they are................... The Official Team Shadow Nova Userbars. if you want a custom Sig, PM me.

[Image: TeamShadowNovaMember.png]
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:06 AM)Kaskus Wrote: I don't get it, my leader in Shadow Nova Beta Squads (WindFox24) is a Captian, while myself is a #2 Commander *confused Chief - Hmm ...

Sorry, mixed up your names XD
Awesome, i'm the leader of SNBeta now ! Thanks Izuma Joyful_2
Anyway, now all of SN member must use the sigs? Chief - Hmm ...
yes, all must use the Userbar or i can incorporate it into a sig
Ehhmmm, this is your commander speaking XD
We will have a Team Meeting next Sunday, 2 oct at Centro Dept. Store Plaza Semanggi, Sudirman. Be there @1 p.m. SHARP & don't be late. At the same time & location, there will be a WBBA Tourney, dont forget to bring u'r Bey-Pass. So, BE THERE ! Smug
-REPRESENTING IZUMA, OUR GENERAL
thank you Kaskus. Confirmed that there will be a meeting there