Team Mega Bladers [NOW GLOBAL]

Poll: Who do you think is best to be the Mega Bladers Vice-Leader?

quetzacoatl
62.50%
Razer_9503
37.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
I have a bit of problems on making customized bey
but therefore I shall use an "uncustomized" bey but I still don't know if the tests would work if It would win..
Mega you really need to give me some helps here Thanks!

Oh AND yea you can change my style to "Attack and Defense" It's really abit hard to say this Still im a Defense User on the uncustomized side
pegasismaster10 Wrote:And, your Alliance request has been canceled.

We will battle during the Grand Tournament (and I will tell you the rest of my message there)
(May. 23, 2011  6:11 AM)Mega Blader Wrote: @ pegasismaster10 I have battled Delta Blader Already well lets just say we are equaly powered

Liar. I kicked your carp.

And, if not enough team members come with me, can I deal with 2 bladers?
@ Delta Blader OK. BRING THREMPTHON LETS HAVE A TAG TEAM BATTLE. BUT NO SHOWING OF MAIN BEYS TO THE OPPONENT. MY PARTNER IS Razer_9503 (I randomly picked him)
TEAM CODED VS MEGA BLADERS IS CANCELLED!
Hey Mega Blader You Challenged Me so When Will We Battle?
Hell Wolf hmm it depends are you going to be in the Grand Tournament tom. (HELL WOLF IF YOU CAN'T GO TO THE GRAND TOURNAMENT, I CAN'T BATTLE YOU ON THE FUN TOURNAMENT I AM NOT EVEN SURE I CAN GO THERE.)
All that matters is ill beat all you guys Tongue_out
(May. 28, 2011  11:51 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Tomorrow I Will Join!!!(North Edsa)

Now that's what i call...EPIC TEAMMATE.

Good luck with 1 vs ___

TEAM METAL BLADERZ GO!!!
(May. 28, 2011  6:13 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  11:51 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Tomorrow I Will Join!!!(North Edsa)

Now that's what i call...EPIC TEAMMATE.

Good luck with 1 vs ___

TEAM METAL BLADERZ GO!!!
Yeah, Thanks For Your Support Pegasismaster10 i Won't Let The Team Down!!!!!
BTW hey Mega Blader I'll Be there at 10:30 AM so What Time Will We Battle?
Dude your Team is a No Show You Didn't Show Up At the Tourney i Was Ready For you But You Failed To Show Up!!!!!!!!!
Sorry we left so early I did not have enough time to see your message and YOU DID NOT TELL ME HOW TO FIND YOU!
I CAN'T GO TO THE FUN TOURNEY! I have to attend a birthday party
(May. 30, 2011  1:13 AM)Mega Blader Wrote: Sorry we left so early I did not have enough time to see your message and YOU DID NOT TELL ME HOW TO FIND YOU!
I CAN'T GO TO THE FUN TOURNEY! I have to attend a birthday party
I Know I Didn't tell You How To Find Me Cause i Know you Will wait There for Our Battle!!!!!
wait where?
@ Hell Wolf ARE YOU SURE I WAS NOT THERE? I was 100% there..... Lets reschedule. Are you allowed to go to the tournament in the Harrizon Plaza on Thursday?
(May. 30, 2011  2:59 AM)Mega Blader Wrote: wait where?
@ Hell Wolf ARE YOU SURE I WAS NOT THERE? I was 100% there..... Lets reschedule. Are you allowed to go to the tournament in the Harrizon Plaza on Thursday?
NO!,But Then On June 5 Me And You In MOA A Battle!!!
@ Hell Wolf can we just talk via PM?

BTW anyone know when bankee will organize their next tournament?
What: The First Mega Bladers Organization tournament
Name Of Tournament: ?
When : ?
Where: ?
Sponsor: Mega Bladers Organization

This Tournament is open to all ages 4-25.
Please Bring your own Metal Fight Beyblade. NO NEED FOR BOXES

Possible Round'n Robin and tag Team

Events:
Tournament for the poor (Is not going to happen due to venue change)

Single Tournament
Tag Team
And the "TEAM LEADERS' TOURNAMENT" (INVITED PARICIPANTS ONLY)
Beyblade use: MFB ALL SEASONS AL BEYBLADES: TT,HASBRO AND SONOKING ARE ALLOWED. NO FAKES

PM ME IF INTERESTED WE NEED AT LEAST 10 CONFIRMED CONTESTANTS FOR THIS TOURNAMENT TO HAPPEN. AFTER AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE CONFIRMS THIS TOURNAMENT SHALL BE GOING ON. THIS IS OPEN TO ALL BLADERS, BLADERS FROM OTHER TEAMS,ORGANIZATION ETC.

(NOTE: THIS IS A TOURNAMENT FOR INVITED PARTICIPANTS........... TO ENTER YOU NEED TO PM ME AND I WILL LIST YOU DOWN)
I guess we need an entrace fee. But that is entirely with you
The entrance fee will be like for the prizes especially for the "Tournament for The Poor"

I chose that venue because my aunt host outreach programs every 2 weeks and once we hosted a tournament there.
you mean this is gonna be a donation for the poor? how economy-like Smile
Yup
If Your Gonna Host The Tourney I'll Be There And There We Will Battle!!!!!
ok 6 down 4 more contestants to go