Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnGevrxy_ghYbkCEo_s7k...ylRPWlRMXg]

Hello, I am one of the two leaders of team hammerbolt. I am also in charge of it's East Coast Division. There are currenly 5 members including the following:

Username, State they live in, WBO Ranking
Leader of The NY, NJ, PA, and CT, Teams
Key: NJ NY NYC CT

Triforceblader

Joshil

Befalling Death

Beylegend2000

Anak1n183

Leone 7

Ethan H

King Beyz

Ultimate Orion

Bahamdia Master

Retired Bladers:

Mirage Shagon

If you want to be one of us Post below the following:

Username
State you live in
Rank
Experience (How long you've been in beyblade)

Also, Enjoy this Music recruiting vid I made:
Just remember that each and everyone of you is an important member to the team and I hope to see you here with us TriforceBlader, Out.

UPDATE:

If You want to join you need to have a WBO ranking of 600 or Better!

UPDATE 12.13.13 All bladers of team hammerbolt must have gone to at least one tournament by the end of 2014. If you can't make this deadline and you have an absolute legit reason PM me. I am going to start hosting training sessions during my winter break and after the New Year has begun.
Name: Mirage Shagon <--- Preferred to be known as.
State: NJ
Favorite bey: Phantom Orion
Rank: Unknown. (Haven't gotten one still have all my points.)
@ Mirage Shagon, Great welcome to the team.
So I'm still on the team?
Name:leone7
State:ny
Favorite bey:fang leone
Supreme one: yes out of all that confusion, yes

Leone7, It was good to finally meet you welcome to the team
(Apr. 25, 2013  11:43 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Supreme one: yes out of all that confusion, yes
Okay, cool. Hope you don't mind me being the co-leader of another team then-it's a local one.
As long as you are able to take that team and transfer it to mine that would be great.
(Apr. 26, 2013  12:24 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: As long as you are able to take that team and transfer it to mine that would be great.
Do you mean have the bladers from our team join yours? We can make an alliance...
Sort of. As a member of team hammerbolt, you have to follow the commands of your leaders me and sorablader. Being in charge of your own state team, if your rules go against our rules, our rules over rule your's. At the same time you still have power over your team, it's just if your rules or say goes and challenges our's, our say is law. I got this idea off of American government. cool right?
Haha okay, sounds good. I'm sure we won't come into any disagreements though.
Haha. Hey guys I am back. Good job Triforce this is the kind of thing I would expect from you. So we have knew members eh? I will put them up IMMEDIATELY.
(Apr. 26, 2013  3:27 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Haha okay, sounds good. I'm sure we won't come into any disagreements though.

Okay.

(Apr. 26, 2013  11:31 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Haha. Hey guys I am back. Good job Triforce this is the kind of thing I would expect from you. So we have knew members eh? I will put them up IMMEDIATELY.

Yeah I met a few guys at the NYC qualifiers and recruited them. BTW we need to talk immediately.
the supreme one and sorablader where do you live?
the place in that video is that were team hammer bolt meet at?
no I just put that video together. But Team Hammer bolt has become greater that a team it has become quite large so we don't have any plans for a meet yet.
Hi,
My username is ethan h
i'm 13 years old
State of NY
My favorite custom bey is Msf-l girago dragooon f230 gcf, (Non Customized favorite is phantom orion)
my rank is #211 but they haven't rated the two new york qualifiers, (I placed 1st in both of them)
I have played beyblade since, march of 2007, and joined wbo in 2011
thanks
ethan h
Ethan H welcome to team hammerbolt. Also, what happened to the team you were on? Whatever the case you are welcome to join team hammerbolt.
the team i was on only had one other blader who wasn't as dedicated to beyblade as i am, so i wanted to join this team because its awesome.
hey welcome to the team! You seem like a really great blader to have on the team!
thx so much i really appreciate it, and it seems like you are a really strong blader as well. I hope to battle you some day Smile
yeah I met him at the first NYC qualifier's tournament and he helped me alot Hey Ethan H, I think we should tell your friend Ultimite Orion because he's on my team too! We are like best friends now.
i will tell him that i;m on the team through skype, btw i think as a suggestion, team hammerbolt should set up skype and instant message, voice, and video call each other regarding the team. If tri force blader gives me the ok? would anyone want to skype as well as post on the wbo regarding the team?
I'd have to think about it but I'd also need the Team's views and consent too.
(Jun. 17, 2013  10:31 PM)Ethan H Wrote: i will tell him that i;m on the team through skype, btw i think as a suggestion, team hammerbolt should set up skype and instant message, voice, and video call each other regarding the team. If tri force blader gives me the ok? would anyone want to skype as well as post on the wbo regarding the team?

welcome to the team ethan h