Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division

Name: RagerBlade
Favorite Bey: Dragoon MF UV or Samurai Pegasis
State: Virginia
I have been playing beyblade since 2002. I am pretty good and my points have not come
yet from the Beyblade Revolution.
ragerblade, you look like a strong blader. Good luck on the team you have been accepted to team hammerbolt. Welcome to the team.
You didn't need to Triforce. I told him to sign the format because I invited him.
oh... awkward.. LOL haha k got it. Hey any word on D-Mon B8der. I can't say his full name on this thread. I would dishonnor the team
(Jun. 21, 2013  9:14 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Name: RagerBlade
I have been playing beyblade since 2002. I am pretty good and my points have not come

Welcome to the team, mind if i ask what place u got?
hey kyler good to see you. I just got out of school yesterday
Yo, good your out of school, there any team meets coming up, or something like that?
not for my area but you can host one. Here are the standings for team hammerbolt:

Triforceblader's East Coast Division:

New York: Ultimite Orion, Leone 7, Superiorblader,
New Jersey: Triforceblader, Befalling Death, Joshil, Mirage Shagon,
Connecticut: The Supreme one
Maryland: Hassan Davis

Sorablader's Georgia Division:

Sorablader
PoisonStriker
calebmckinney

Wild Mane Leone's NC Strike team

Wild Mane Leone
King Of Games

4 yet to register members

Kisame Akatsuki's Disision of team hammerbolt

Tennesee:Kisame Akatsuki
Mississippi: The hidden Blader

Kyler the best's Team

Kyler the Best

Other members soon to be posted

Out Of USA:

*Wyvern*
BlackOutTornado

Bladers with unknown locations:

Gigamorrow
Radient Lion
icedragon20
Halo4not
StaticBlade111
Flashsagitario9

Alliances:
-Team AncientKnights
-Team BeyBlazers
-Team BlackOutTornado
-Team Burnout

In the future this thread will be used to generate team training meets based on a member's location. Before having a training meet, you will need to ask Triforceblader or Sorablader
Okay thanks, ill probably try to do something next month, maybe around NC.
cool. Let me know when it is and where it is. I'll be in NC sometime in July so I could make it. Also, before you have a training meet. you need members of your division! So go out there and get some members.

Also, Sorablader, Wild Mane Leone has some friends that want to join. Let him know if they can join..
Yeah got info but it has to be in private.
(Jun. 22, 2013  12:55 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2013  9:14 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Name: RagerBlade

Welcome to the team, mind if i ask what place u got?
It was the Maryland qualifier. I almost made it to the finals. Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!
Your welcome. We are always glad to get new members.
Can I start a Virginia Division?
I think this is what this thread, is for so probably not since this division covers all of the east coast.
Kyler is right, take a look at a couple posts ago I listed the divisions.
Name: u know
State: Virginia la la land
Favorite Bey: Vari Ares D:D
I started playing beyblade after I saw Metal Fusion. I practice once a week and I watch Beyblade Metal Fury.
Welcome to the team, Armadurn!
Armdurn you have been accepted. Kyler the best, you live near him right he'll be on your team as well as RagerBlade. Also Armdurn, I am one of the team's Leaders along with Sorablader.
Yeah daddy!!! Can I be the Leader?

Yo baby. Can you give me dount

Yo baby. Can you give me a dopopo
Sorry you can not be the leader because me, triforce, and Kyler are the main leaders
(Jun. 30, 2013  12:07 AM)Sorablader Wrote: Sorry you can not be the leader because me, triforce, and Kyler are the main leaders

Some day Roxasblader?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BABY!
ahh that'll be a no. And it's sorablader not roxasblader. Kyler you're gonna have a hand full good luck O_O
Yea lol
yeah I just got the darkhelm stadium and it looks like Death Q is winning every match in it