Team Divine Destiny [MI, Detroit]

This team was founded by Coach, Wyatt V2 and Madoka's Spirit
This team was founded in Michigan, and is now growing to a Worldwide status with using divisional teams. Teams of 3-5 bladers in different areas around the world, so you have a nucleus team you battle with, and a greater team to draw help and support from.

I'm Yuko Ray14 leader and commander of this team division as stated previously Coach invented this team. I am a loyal member of this team and left my old team (Detroit destroyers) for this team it has grown into a global force that I am proud to be part of

THIS IS AN ELITE TEAM OF BLADERS
You don't simply join, you earn your way on the team
But if you want on please have a Google+ page they have a hangout feature where everybody on the team can video chat at the same time. I also run the WBO Google+ page, please share with your friends this is an awesome new way to interact with eachother, where Skype is one on one and is no longer free, this you can talk with 9 others at the same time!

Experience is key I want a team of strong bladers, but if you're in experience the desire to go out and pursue local tournament is a must. If you need guidance I'll help. A good attitude and willing to learn and the ability to adapt to their competition is all that matters.

If there are WBO members from around the world that want to be part of The Bladers of Destiny, You can Join as an out of area Team affiliate! The keys I look for in my members is Helping Others, Having Good Spirited Fun, Using Good Strategy, A Huge Desire to WIN

If you live in one of the smaller towns outside of Detroit I.E. Troy, Wayne, Royal Oak
It's ok as long as you live near Detroit.

Members

Yuko Ray14 Captain 1,201 points Back 2 back 1st place wins, 2 3rd place finishes, one 2nd place finish
Fang Wolf Advanced Guard 1,056 points 2nd and 3rd place finishes
Blaziken member 1,008 points inactive since July
PattyCakeChamp! member 1,073 beypoints one 4th place finish

To enter please post the following

WBO name
Why you want to join
Best bey
i didnt even know there were teams bt count me in for this group
Hey Yuko make sure you change your header to read
[Detroit, MI] Detroit Destroyers
kind of surprised you haven't been shut down but glad you're not just change your title ASAP!
K but it has changed there are now 5 people on this team
wait can i join
MAJOR BUMP now accepting new members
Make sure they meet our qualifications, and you have 4 so the final spot should be a regular tournament goer that we already know. I have 1 in mind but he has his own team sort of, he's been the only one at our tournaments though.
(Feb. 04, 2013  2:32 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: MAJOR BUMP now accepting new members

I wanna join C;
WBO name
Why you want to join
Best bey

Fill it ou please Smile