Team BC BLADERS

(Nov. 10, 2021  2:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2021  2:12 AM)(Blank) Wrote: We can make a discord server for all of us, we won't post it here in case a troll of sorts enters our server. You can just dm us the server link, that is if you are comfortable with it.
I kind of just want to stick to WBO for now if that's alright with you guys
Oh that's fine
what do we do now on this team?
(Nov. 10, 2021  4:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what do we do now on this team?

You talk about competitive stuff and stuff viable and for use in a tournament
well I dont know any upcoming tournaments
(Nov. 10, 2021  5:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: well I dont know any upcoming tournaments

no like competitive combos for use in tournaments like you can talk about if rage is still in the meta or something like that
ohhh I got you
(Nov. 10, 2021  5:05 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2021  4:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what do we do now on this team?

You talk about competitive stuff and stuff viable and for use in a tournament
Well not just that. I guess that’s part of it, but we can talk about other stuff in general and ask questions and stuff too. We can talk about anything, there’s no restrictions to what you can or can’t talk about or anything. Feel free to talk about anything as long as it’s obviously appropriate and not spamming.
yeah I pretty much know that
do you have a passion for beyblade?
yes i do have a passion for beyblade

so can i join??
(Nov. 10, 2021  8:00 PM)Eli09 Wrote: yes i do have a passion for beyblade

so can i join??

Yep you can join!

I’m going to keep reposting this in case people still need to see:
Alright I know I keep saying I’ll do zooms every week, but honestly that’s a bit much. Some people feel insecure about joining meetings with people they only know from a website. So anyone can join the team requirements are on the first post
Members:
TheRogueBlader
UnseenBurst
valtaoi_007
Spinblades123
GodzillaFan101
Beybladedb
Eli09

Everyone can chat and stuff in the team thread, but I do actually live in California and will be attending tournaments near me in that area. So anyone who wants to join the team and happens to live in California, I’m looking forward to seeing you at a tournament and battling you!
Team BC Bladers! (Yes I know that’s cringe just go with it)
THAN WELCOME MY BOY
oh just got back and cool

YESSS thank you
how many members do we have?
im guessing we have 20
ok maybe a little less
what do you mean you got excited?
because we got a lot of members
oh haha lol
(Nov. 11, 2021  2:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how many members do we have?
We used to have around 15 but it’s been a while so the people who were on the team can re-join now if they want. And I also just posted the members 2 posts before you asked this.
(Nov. 11, 2021  4:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  2:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how many members do we have?
We used to have around 15 but it’s been a while so the people who were on the team can re-join now if they want. And I also just posted the members 2 posts before you asked this.

dial it back