Team BC BLADERS

I know I'm on this team to but when RogueBlader said you could chat I'm pretty sure he meant about the Team and not Spamming to talk to your friends. Just a reminder that WBO isn't a chatroom and if you wanna chat with your friend do so over the PM's. I know you're all excited about being on this team but keep in mind WBO's Rules.

P.S Yes RogueBlader I'm still on the Team I've just been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to hang out here. Maybe soon.
rogueblader is there a way you think we could battle?
(Nov. 11, 2021  4:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: rogueblader is there a way you think we could battle?

You could join a cbt of. rougeblader's
(Nov. 11, 2021  4:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: rogueblader is there a way you think we could battle?
You mean in real life? Or as in we both make combos and they battle eachother?
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
You mean in real life? Or as in we both make combos and they battle eachother?

in real life
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You mean in real life? Or as in we both make combos and they battle eachother?

in real life

depends on where you are me and rouge blader have like a 5% chance of battling bc we are both on west coast just 9 hrs away
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:31 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: in real life

depends on where you are me and rouge blader have like a 5% chance of battling bc we are both on west coast just 9 hrs away
thats a long way away
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:31 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:31 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: depends on where you are me and rouge blader have like a 5% chance of battling bc we are both on west coast just 9 hrs away
thats a long way away

no like if there's one maybe in north cali or Oregon I could come and maybe the rougeblader would
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:33 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:31 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: thats a long way away

no like if there's one maybe in north cali or Oregon I could come and maybe the rougeblader would

I live pretty far away from there
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You mean in real life? Or as in we both make combos and they battle eachother?

in real life

I'm just going to Point out that meeting up with someone Online is not the Best Idea (Tournaments are another thing) Even if you do trust each other Posting a location to meet up could be dangerous even if you do it over PM's who knows what could happen. I'm not saying that you can't meet up (Though I extremely Recommend you don't) but I think CBT's are way safer than actually meeting up in IRL
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:35 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: in real life

I'm just going to Point out that meeting up with someone Online is not the Best Idea (Tournaments are another thing) Even if you do trust each other Posting a location to meet up could be dangerous even if you do it over PM's who knows what could happen. I'm not saying that you can't meet up (Though I extremely Recommend you don't) but I think CBT's are way safer than actually meeting up in IRL
Im thinking of joining a tournament and maybe rogueblader would join in
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:35 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm just going to Point out that meeting up with someone Online is not the Best Idea (Tournaments are another thing) Even if you do trust each other Posting a location to meet up could be dangerous even if you do it over PM's who knows what could happen. I'm not saying that you can't meet up (Though I extremely Recommend you don't) but I think CBT's are way safer than actually meeting up in IRL
Im thinking of joining a tournament and maybe rogueblader would join in

I mean if you want to fly 9 Hours to a Tournament in California that could cost around a Thousand Doller or more go for it
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Im thinking of joining a tournament and maybe rogueblader would join in

I mean if you want to fly 9 Hours to a Tournament in California that could cost around a Thousand Doller or more go for it

that doesnt sound worth it
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I mean if you want to fly 9 Hours to a Tournament in California that could cost around a Thousand Doller or more go for it

that doesnt sound worth it

That was my point, bud.
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  5:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: that doesnt sound worth it

That was my point, bud.

that would be a lot money just to launch a beyblade in a stadium a couple of times
My favourite beys are God Valkyrie and Cho-z Achilles
Ok this is taking too long lol, I’m reviving this thread.

This is team BC Bladers. A team created by me where we simply come together and discuss things beyblade related. New formats, possible suggestions for new formats/rules, our opinion on new releases, combinations for tournaments, etc…
-I will also be continuing my CBT’s whenever I am able to do them here. Please note that I am in highschool so I may not always have the time, so please be patient when it comes to me doing my CBT’s.
-Any members of this team as of now will remain members, and any new members that would like to join just ask me here and you can join! All you need is a love for beyblade, which is something I think we all have in common.
-All members will be posted on the front page as well as my parts for CBTs

-REAL LIFE: In terms of actual battles, any bladers living in California or someplace close are welcome to join and we can practice together in future tournaments, or maybe even meet up together aside from tournaments if we have the time.
-DIGITALLY: For any bladers not living in California, you can still join the team and we can discuss things here on the team thread, but unfortunately as we live in different areas it is not likely that we would be able to battle eachother.
am I even still a member?
This is the first time I'm returning to Beyblade Burst in quite a long while, and I really missed it, so I decided to make a comeback into the game. I have always wanted to find a team to be a part of and maybe even become something more, so I would be honored to join the team if you accept me.
You guys can all join, sorry it’s been so long with the responses

Also I won’t be doing CBTs anymore, just too many things to do. This will just be a thread for the team

All right everyone who is a member is on the first post of the thread
(Jan. 20, 2023  1:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You guys can all join, sorry it’s been so long with the responses

Also I won’t be doing CBTs anymore, just too many things to do. This will just be a thread for the team

All right everyone who is a member is on the first post of the thread

So, how can we join the team exactly? Is there like a discord server for it or something? Also, what is a CBT again? Sorry, it's been a long time, so I kind of forgot.
There isn’t a discord server currently, maybe I’ll create one if we get more members currently we have 9 I think so there’s no need for a discord server yet. You just join the team by asking here on the thread like you did. Anyone is free to join, and can attend zoom meetings digitally if and when I make them, and people in California can battle eachother on the team in real life at tournaments and such for practice.
A CBT is a customized battle tournament. Basically a Blader lists all of his parts and people sign up and say what combo they want out of those parts. The Blader then battles the combos and the person who made the winning combo wins. But I’m not doing CBT’s anymore just because it’s a hassle to keep track of parts and it’s time consuming.