Team Ωmega Nova; The bladers of the Stars - Sign-Up Page

(May. 31, 2011  12:49 AM)Team mungekyu Wrote: i want to join
can you add me in
Where do you live (not trying to sound like a pedo but we need to know to put you on the list)?

@ th!nk no tt stadiums... yet. I plan on buying one but my parents hardly ever let me on ebay and there aren't too many around in Perth. I'm assuming that all of Team Omega Nova's local members will be able to attend a tourney.
Bey Ninja 14x has joined under the Annihilators (or the Sydney branch) on the Sydney team thread.
That's cool, I have one, and apparently Own-Ray does too (if he'll let us use it or w/e) which reminds me, I've posted over in the Perth Tourney thread, I was thinking about maybe trying to get an official tournament to happen on Sunday the 3rd of July, as it gives us all time to prepare (read: time for me to replace some broken parts).
It's all totally theoretical at this point, but yeah.
Anyway, yeah, just posting it here so people read it, people should reply to it in the Perth Tournament thread.

I'll stop clogging up your team thread now Tongue_out
OH MY GOD IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS? YES IT IS I WANT TO HOST AN OFICIAL TOURNEY. GET IN HERE!

SERIOUSLY. GET THERE. You want an official tourney, this is your chance.

(Posting this here as more Perth members read this than the perth tourney thread. Sorry for spammin' up yo thread, but I figure it's in your interests, huh Smile)
Cool th!nk. Hope to get a lot of members there.
(May. 31, 2011  7:42 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: SDC, darkrai99999 is off Team Inferno Nova, i tested him and he failed super bad, so yeah, he is off, to replace him, WBO's #1 Fan will join

Uhhh SDC, did you read this, darkrai99999 is still on the list....
Sorry, been a bit slow on the thread updates lately, will update now.
the eviltwins said they cant come because they forgot to ask their parents before attending
We'll Finally Meet~!!!! , and I'll bring my newly bought Hasbro Ray Unicorn~<3
Sorry that this is late but can my best friend come he's like a brother to me and he doesn't have a laptop/computer so he can't go on the wbo
can i join? i want to join for the global branch
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:53 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: can i join? i want to join for the global branch
Sure. Where do you live so we can put you under one of the groups or you can start a new one?
Firstly, please put all comments and such in the Team Omega Nova main thread so this thread does not get cluttered, thanks. Second, check the main thread for an overview of how the day went Smile
The OP is in need of serious updating. Remember to check out the Annihilators the new name for Destruction Nova as the amount of Sydney members has sky rocketed
Might I suggest you rename this thread "Team Ωmega Nova Sign Up Thread" or the like, to avoid confusion?
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Might I suggest you rename this thread "Team Ωmega Nova Sign Up Thread" or the like, to avoid confusion?
Good idea. I was confused at first too. SDamon is such a bad updater. I wish I had this thread and could update the OP.
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Might I suggest you rename this thread "Team Ωmega Nova Sign Up Thread" or the like, to avoid confusion?
Good idea. I was confused at first too. SDamon is such a bad updater. I wish I had this thread and could update the OP.
Don't be too hard on him, he's better than 99% of team leaders out there in terms of organisation Tongue_out
Thanks th!nk, but I do need to update this more often, it is just that this has blown into something so big that I am having trouble keeping on top of all the updates, so I apologise for that Unhappy
EDIT: Done, the thread is updated Tongue_out
Sure, the more the merrier. Will you be attending the upcoming tourney?

(Jun. 07, 2011  10:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: Don't be too hard on him, he's better than 99% of team leaders out there in terms of organisation Tongue_out
But I bet I could do better Tongue_out_wink. I look at this thread 3 times every afternoon and once or more at the Annihilators.
The one in my signature (the bottom sentence). Make 100% sure you can come before replying in the thread, though Tongue_out
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:36 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:53 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: can i join? i want to join for the global branch
Sure. Where do you live so we can put you under one of the groups or you can start a new one?

I live in Abbottsford but ill go to Liverpool. Occasionally i'll go to Ashfield and Fairfield...
i think he meant what country and if he didn't i want to no which country is this in ?