Team Ωmega Nova; The bladers of the Stars - Sign-Up Page

so i am in the team right? i dont see my name on the local branch
(Oct. 17, 2011  10:27 AM)BigBangBladerX1 Wrote: so i am in the team right? i dont see my name on the local branch
Yes you are in. The updating of the OP can be slow, especially with someone as lazy as SDamon running this (don't deny it SDC).
HAHAHAHA.........really?
Yes. Sometimes it takes weeks before the OP is updated.
But we aren't very competitive so if you sign up you pretty much straight away get a spot. We are more like a club than an actual team and just have friendly meet ups now and then so we don't get bored if there aren't any tournaments for a while.
Hey hey hey RowDog! So sorry if I have been busy with the ANTS which you were meant to be organising. But yes the OP hasn't been updated in a long while. I'll do it right now.

EDIT: I have updated the OP, I have removed the global listing because I can't keep up with all the members here let alone all the members in our other branches. The online branch has been shut down for ages and I know at least one of the global branches disbanded. I have added Brigadier General to the rankings, this does not affect you guys here in Perth directly, it just gives people a little more power over the global teams. If you guys can prove you have been working hard for the global side of Team Omega Nova, then you to may be able to gain this rank.
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:23 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Hong Kong. Global Branch?
Cool, a new branch. What would you like your branch to be called?
So........... Team Shadow Nova is the LARGEST Branch of Team Alpha Nova (All the branches combined)???!!! EPIC, Indo ROKZS! also, SDC, would i still be a Commander ATM? or am i now a General? just asking Grin
(Oct. 18, 2011  10:03 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: So........... Team Shadow Nova is the LARGEST Branch of Team Alpha Nova (All the branches combined)???!!! EPIC, Indo ROKZS! also, SDC, would i still be a Commander ATM? or am i now a General? just asking Grin
If you are the leader of the team, then yes you are a General (congrats dude). And yes indonesia is the largest and by far the most active branch of Team Omega Nova (not Alpha Nova, that is the trading system). Actually, Perth rivals it in activity but you guys have more members.
(Oct. 18, 2011  10:03 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: So........... Team Shadow Nova is the LARGEST Branch of Team Alpha Nova (All the branches combined)???!!! EPIC, Indo ROKZS! also, SDC, would i still be a Commander ATM? or am i now a General? just asking Grin

haha im indo as well
Hey sorry for late Reply
lol team omega asians xD jk i'm canadian
well i hope there will be hk bladers willing to join, if they do then we'll be called team eclipse nova
or i'll be a one-man team
@ SDC, we already had 3 meetings and we just need one more to determine the best blader here Grin

@ JCx06, good for ya!
hey im intrested in joining this team, idk why but id like to join. how do i accomplish this feat? I live in the USA and live in maryland, applying for global branch. Any teams near there?
JCx06: Looking forward to hearing from you, we always welcome new members.

@Izuma: Let me know who that is when you can, I'll be interested in it. ATM the strongest blader here in Perth is BigBangBladerX1, then it is between Fat Bob, Tokyo Boyy and I for 2nd 3rd and 4th. But at the next tourney that will all change... mwhaaaaaaaa!.....

Diego: PM me if you want help setting up a team.
SDC, I think we scrap that rank of best blader, kindda makes others sad ya know. I feel it would be better of me just said we all are equal
Maybe, but I find it provides a challenge and an aim for people to strive for. I mean, we can't exactly aim to be the global champ or anything can we? Local is the best we got.
Not trying to offend anyone but the equality would not work as well the only one who thought communism in a red neck voice. As SDC said it gives other bladers a thing to strive to become. We can become the global champ. SO far we have gotten numerous groups to join under our banner and will continue our strive for world domination. I mean we will get the rank sooner or later as the biggest team in the world (well sorta). On a second note I will post more and be a better general.
k than guys, outvoted 2-1 Tongue_out
That would be hard to organise as you cannot pick the blader of the week for all the branches. And after a few weeks we would run out of bladers.

Glad to hear you are finally going to be posting Fggdyg, helping the team out. PM me the ANYS draft when you can.

Also, I need to say to you all that I am in the middle of moving house, and may be without Internet for days at a time. Please just concider that I am not b e very active over the next few weeks. Your Brigadier-General is taking a step back for a while.! So all you Generals out there, this is your chance to show us what you are made of. The fate of Team Omega Nova rests in your hands.
ANYS?? Don't you mean ANTS the revolutionary Alpha Nova Trading system and yes I have posted a total of nine times since I have been on here Uncertain. All questions regarding Team Omega Nova that you would message SDC about send to me and I will answer whilst he is away.
hey i live in sydney and i really wanna join one of the teams. l live near blacktown.
Bladerjacob. You can join the Sydney Annihilators team.
Follow here to join them.

EDIT: They have stopped and I need to find out the new Sydney team from SDC but all will be reviled soon.
i signed up on your official page and im waiting to be approved by you or whether it has been denied
i would like to join in the team so that i can battle against other bladers in Perth but im still training at the moment