Talking About Our Favourite Activities/Hobbies

(Dec. 20, 2020  1:46 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like smelling the flowers(dont judge me ok Im a nature type person), playing with my dog

That's nice, I love nature since I live in a place full of trees and mostly nature.

I have to go to the park in order to do so. Cause where I live its just trees and trees
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:46 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: That's nice, I love nature since I live in a place full of trees and mostly nature.

I have to go to the park in order to do so. Cause where I live its just trees and trees

I live in a town but a countryside is close by, its actually a great place to go for walks.
It’s obvious. I LOVE to study math, and science. I also read 2 chapters of 1 of the Wings of Fire book.
Some reason I like go on my skateboard on go around the neighborhood
Another hobby of mine is to just drift off on classes and everyone's like why you glaring.
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Idk maybe painting?

I hate that with a passion.
Im seriously dumb but I like to try and make my voice deeper
I love to sing out aloud eventhough I'm terrible at it.
Playing tennis or running outside
(Jul. 02, 2021  11:21 AM)cjlab9ihih Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:56 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Not sure if there's already a thread for this, but here it goes. What do you guys like to do in your free time? Share it here.

I love playing soccer very much. I watch soccer, I play soccer, and sometimes we even get together with friends and have soccer tournaments.

Please don't necropost this thread is a Year old
This post is deleted
(Jul. 02, 2021  3:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  11:21 AM)cjlab9ihih Wrote: I love playing soccer very much. I watch soccer, I play soccer, and sometimes we even get together with friends and have soccer tournaments.

Please don't necropost this thread is a Year old

Could be mistaken, but Id like to note something: For threads with general topics such as this one, theres no necroposting rule. This is what the WBO calls “evergreen threads.” Its better to use this thread for sharing your hobbies, rather than making a new and similar one. Evergreen threads like this prevent clutter created by similar threads. So no, evergreen threads dont follow typical necroposting rules
Imma pro at terraria and I enjoy cooking cinnamon rolls
(Nov. 29, 2021  8:34 PM)arianames Wrote: Most of all I dream of moving to another country, I would like to become a citizen of the world citizen for example the United States, I would really like to move and make this dream come true, I used to think that moving to the states is almost impossible, but in fact through various companies is much easier than we think)) I love to make graffiti, but not on the walls and on the canvas at home, creativity is the most important thing in my life))

1. Welcome to the WBO 2. Moving countries is not impossible I moved for Africa to the USA when I was 3
3.I love your positive mindset
Being a Multi-Discord Mod :troll:
Recently got back into working out after the pandemic had me mopping around doing nothing. On top of that, I've been going to the gym with friends now which makes it more interesting. I've also started reading DC comics. Currently, I've read through a bit of the new 52 captain atom, completed all material in the injustice storyline, and am working to finish all of the milleverse stuff (dark knight returns universe).
(Mar. 07, 2022  1:26 PM)alikprohor Wrote: In my spare time I like to write music. Unfortunately I can't mix and assemble it yet, but I'm not upset, because now you can get mixing and mastering services for absolutely adequate money, but to write music, lyrics, it will cost a lot of money, but even if it wasn't expensive, I like doing it and I don't want to pay someone money for something I can do by myself.

Huh, that actually sounds interesting. What kind of music do you write best?
Beyblading while making my gaming laptop mine Bitcoin
Gunpla cars and beyblades that's about it getting into skateboarding soon but intill then I'll just be bladeing in my room alone