Talking About Our Favourite Activities/Hobbies

I play games like call of duty, assassin creed. Man all the ps5 are out of stock can't wait till they come back.
I suck real hard at Ps games to be honest. Only thing I played right was FIFA 2019's Story Mode
(Dec. 17, 2020  10:55 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I suck real hard at Ps games to be honest. Only thing I played right was FIFA 2019's Story Mode

I can I only use ps can't play on pc properly.
I have a tendency to be attracted to underrated, obscure, and immature things. Slugterra, Beast Wars, you name it.
I remember watching the Slugterra show as a kid. Man, good days...
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I remember watching the Slugterra show as a kid. Man, good days...

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I use to love slugterra

what is that? Can you explain?

(Dec. 17, 2020  10:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  10:55 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I suck real hard at Ps games to be honest. Only thing I played right was FIFA 2019's Story Mode

I can I only use ps can't play on pc properly.

wdym? do u play video games/
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I remember watching the Slugterra show as a kid. Man, good days...

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I use to love slugterra

what is that? Can you explain?

(Dec. 17, 2020  10:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I can I only use ps can't play on pc properly.

Yeh I play video games and the only thing I remember about slugterra is when they shot slug out of guns to fight its better of toy watch can't explain
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:52 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what is that? Can you explain?

Yeh I play video games and the only thing I remember about slugterra is when they shot slug out of guns to fight its better of toy watch can't explain

what video games do u play? I play on pc, xbox s, and my ipad. I play killer instinsct, MOrtal Kombat, Clash of clans, valorant, and a bunch of other games

I connected my xbox controller (I have two) to my pc so when my parents ground me, I can just play on my pc. if they ground me from my pc, I just sneak it
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:52 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh I play video games and the only thing I remember about slugterra is when they shot slug out of guns to fight its better of toy watch can't explain

what video games do u play? I play on pc, xbox s, and my ipad.

I connected my xbox controller (I have two) to my pc so when my parents ground me, I can just play on my pc. if they ground me from my pc, I just sneak it

I play call of duty assassin creeds unchated tomb raider, want to play among us some time?
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what video games do u play? I play on pc, xbox s, and my ipad.

I play call of duty assassin creeds unchated tomb raider, want to play among us some time?

call of duty is a pretty good game. Of course we can play among us after school maybe (gonna take like 5hrs). Since I have a LOT of work.

Are u better on Imposter or crewmate in Among Us?

Im good at imposter.

I also play among us in real life with me friends (its still pretty fun)
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I play call of duty assassin creeds unchated tomb raider, want to play among us some time?

call of duty is a pretty good game. Of course we can play among us after school maybe (gonna take like 5hrs). Since I have a LOT of work.

Im good at imposter.

Idk I'm good and bad depends on luck really lol
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: call of duty is a pretty good game. Of course we can play among us after school maybe (gonna take like 5hrs). Since I have a LOT of work.

Im good at imposter.

Idk I'm good and bad depends on luck really lol

Among us is a game of logic and luck
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Idk I'm good and bad depends on luck really lol

Among us is a game of logic and luck
I've learnt through watching YouTube
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Among us is a game of logic and luck
I've learnt through watching YouTube

Yup. BUt youtube is not always true (people can say anything on it)
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've learnt through watching YouTube

Yup. BUt youtube is not always true (people can say anything on it)

Yeh ik but you see how they play
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yup. BUt youtube is not always true (people can say anything on it)

Yeh ik but you see how they play

agreed. Among us is becoming more popular than a lot of games now
True to that. I installed the game a couple days ago, it's pretty cool.
Among Us is pretty cool tho Im still new to the game
i have battles in my head
Writing, Drawing, Beyblade and Gaming
I also love to draw eventhough I'm bad at it. I love just chilling and chatting with my family/relatives members but sadly they're all distributed around the word. Kinda gets lonely
I like smelling the flowers(dont judge me ok Im a nature type person), playing with my dog
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like smelling the flowers(dont judge me ok Im a nature type person), playing with my dog

That's nice, I love nature since I live in a place full of trees and mostly nature.