Talking About Our Favourite Activities/Hobbies

Not sure if there's already a thread for this, but here it goes. What do you guys like to do in your free time? Share it here.
Working out is easily my favourite hobby. I love the satisfaction it gives me alongside the stress it takes off my back. I even made a thread for fitness discussion because I just love everything fitness. Part of it comes from the fact that my dad is a former bodybuilder/calisthenics trainer. Call it a sentimental obligation if you will. As for the the thread, I think you’re good, I took a look and didn’t find any threads similar to this one.
i like to game and blade in my free time which is not a lot so i get in as much as i can.
I like to try new cooking recipes once in a while.
My list of hobbies in order (trying out the "list" function for the first time):
  • Blading
  • Looking at Hardware Reviews
  • All things Music
Blading, Playing Soccer (My favorite team is Barcelona), Playing Basketball, Writing, Spending time on the WBO.
Adding on my list of things I like to do.
Eat food (No I am not like any beyblade protagonist), Sleep (cause Im lazy), doing training
Getting depressed in my room, laying down feeling hopeless, just jacking off to some cartoons, vibing to some music, writing stuff, and probably collecting and playing with Beyblades I guess.
I really like working out. I am absolutely paranoid about being THICK. I also love Beyblade (obviously) and I have a new hobby: B-Daman. I am also in love with 3D design. Apparently if I keep working on it for the next 2 year's I will legally be considered a master at 3D design.
Beyblade, chess, yugioh, videogames and sports
I like playing outside and doing LEGO.
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:50 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I like playing outside and doing LEGO.

WOW! How did I forget to include legos lol
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:46 PM)Longinox Wrote: Getting depressed in my room, laying down feeling hopeless, just jacking off to some cartoons, vibing to some music, writing stuff, and probably collecting and playing with Beyblades I guess.

Woah, are you okay buddy? That first part has me a bit concerned.
Yes, I'm okay and alive. It's just a small joke.
Ah, okie then.

Also, forgot to say, my favourite hobbies are:
1- Playing YuGiOh (What can I say, I love card games that are complex af)
2- Writing fanfictions (Most of these are just crackfics or WIPs, but they're fun)
3- Drawing (I'd like to say I've been improving a lot over the last couple year)
4- Video Editing (I actually make AMVs on my Youtube Channel)
5- Cooking (especially when it comes to sweets)
Oh yeah I like doing fanmade videos for beyblade battles too
(Dec. 16, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah I like doing fanmade videos for beyblade battles too

Sweet! Do you have a Youtube Channel or something?
(Dec. 16, 2020  4:42 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah I like doing fanmade videos for beyblade battles too

Sweet! Do you have a Youtube Channel or something?

Yeah.... But I kinda stopped
Hm, ok then.
I might get back to youtube once I get my phone
Nice. Can you PM the channel link so I can check it out?
My activity everyday: on my phone everyday all day watching random anime or wattpad