Talking About Our Favourite Activities/Hobbies

(Dec. 16, 2020  7:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Working out is easily my favourite hobby. I love the satisfaction it gives me alongside the stress it takes off my back. I even made a thread for fitness discussion because I just love everything fitness. Part of it comes from the fact that my dad is a former bodybuilder/calisthenics trainer. Call it a sentimental obligation if you will. As for the the thread, I think you’re good, I took a look and didn’t find any threads similar to this one.

I also love working out, well for me I tend to go on runs and do more core body stuff more than I do lift, The whole reason I started to lift is that 2 years ago I couldn't lift up my girlfriend but she could lift me. I also loved doing 5Ks and 10Ks before covid. But I honestly always feel better working out, like my mood improves. I've been doing Cross Country and Track since 3rd grade and I'm a 12th grader now and dang has time flown.
my hobby to pass freetime is blading, 3d printing( i make files but I dont fully know how to be a beytrainer so I have to do some research, I'll post 2 beys to download and print)

Tennis, wbo, spending time on youtube, playing with my dog,and yeah

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2NjO8A8...o-beyblade

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/e5DSZMC...urst-layer
fencing, sleeping, swimming, sleeping, Beyblading, sleeping, bullying my siblings, sleeping, playing ToTM and Rolling Sky, sleeping, texting friends, sleeping, eating, sleeping, watching anime, sleeping
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Building roller coasters

That's cool actua-
Wait what?
(Dec. 16, 2020  10:30 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Building roller coasters

That's cool actua-
Wait what?

Out ok Knex
(Dec. 16, 2020  10:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  10:30 PM)PinkRose Wrote: That's cool actua-
Wait what?

Out ok Knex

Ah, ok then. Just looked it up, looks cool.
I also like to watch Transformers Prime lol
I usually dont have free time
But I like to play with my beys and my Lego beys cause I can only use technology afterschool on fridays, saturdays and sundays so, yeah all I can do is play beyblades and draw
(which I like a lot)
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:38 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I usually dont have free time
But I like to play with my beys and my Lego beys cause I can only use technology afterschool on fridays, saturdays and sundays so, yeah all I can do is play beyblades and draw
(which I like a lot)

Wait you have lego beys?!
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:38 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I usually dont have free time
(which I like a lot)

Wait you have lego beys?!

I dont have that many legos but, I create some
(But is not like the vids where they do exactly like the product and works on a lego launcher, I dont have that many pieces)
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:11 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait you have lego beys?!

I dont have that many legos but, I create some
(But is not like the vids where they do exactly like the product and works on a lego launcher, I dont have that many pieces)

Oh thats kinda sad Unhappy.
I wanna try and do those tiny tire lego beys lol
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:11 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont have that many legos but, I create some

Oh thats kinda sad Unhappy.
I wanna try and do those tiny tire lego beys lol

I wanna make a lego beywheelz
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lego ninjago beyblade

I bought one but I have the curse of losing things and never finding
Just like my aquario and gemios back in brazil
I had a Kai one
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:35 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I love playing sports

Which ones
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:50 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:35 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I love playing sports

Which ones

Any like basketball and hockey
Im still taking the toll for becoming a better fanmade beytuber
beyblade, ice hockey, video games, watch anime, and hangout with friends and just read books

(Dec. 17, 2020  8:15 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:50 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Which ones

I play ice hockey and field hockey, do u play any of them?
Pfft Idk why but Im starting to like Transformers. Seriously I just got into the show like 1 week ago

Ok I get it geez Im just watching Transformers Prime don't judge me.
Okay Here we go i like
S.H.Figuararts Zoids aggressive B-Daman Beyblade Youtube RC Cars Minecraft Mechanical Keyboards Watching Anime Reading Manga
and i think that's about all
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:15 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:50 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Which ones

Nice
hm playing minecraft is something i do lol
(Dec. 17, 2020  10:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: hm playing minecraft is something i do lol

I play it sometimes
(Dec. 17, 2020  10:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: hm playing minecraft is something i do lol

I used to play it at some point. Wasn't bad really.

My current favourite games are YuGiOh Duel Links and Among Us. Just installed the latter today and apparently, I'm really good at it, if winning all but one game as the impostor says anything.