Takara to revive Beyblade, new tops and anime forthcoming.

I Really hope they make really cool beyblades with cool design on them
TopBlade Wrote:I Really hope they make really cool beyblades with cool design on them

yeah that would be really cool
That isn't fair that we got to wait until 2009 to get to see the new blades
It doesn't even feel like Beyblade's been gone for that long. I guess four years really flies by.
Raineth Wrote:It doesn't even feel like Beyblade's been gone for that long. I guess four years really flies by.

yeah it does and i cant wait
actually it's been 3 years not 4, i remember when beyblade was discontiniued sometime in early 05
does it really matter what year it been, we are getting beyblade back
TopBlade Wrote:That isn't fair that we got to wait until 2009 to get to see the new blades

Doesn't the article say this summer?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TopBlade Wrote:That isn't fair that we got to wait until 2009 to get to see the new blades

Doesn't the article say this summer?
I think he means that we probably won't get them until that time (if we actually do get them that is).
I wouldn't expect Hasbro to pick up the license until at least summer 2009, if they decide to pick it up at all. They lost some grotesque amount of money on Beyblade near the end (I linked to the report somewhere in an old topic here), and they said they were shocked by it. Of course, I doubt any of us were, considering their awful managerial record. :\
What do u mean by if we actually do get them?

Anyway we sould get some news about the Fourth Season of BeyBlade by July or Late June
TopBlade Wrote:What do u mean by if we actually do get them?

If a domestic company picks up the license.

And considering the series comes out then, I imagine we'll get some news much sooner ... probably May.
This is epic! I mean my lord... New anime new toys? WOWOWOW Now I have something to look forward to. As pathetic and empty as that sounds don't rain on my parade!
Ozuma Wrote:This is epic! I mean my lord... New anime new toys? WOWOWOW Now I have something to look forward to. As pathetic and empty as that sounds don't rain on my parade!

Haha Smile

I just want to see the new system and gimmicks. It's obvious that near the end of HMS they were short on ideas and simply rehashing. I wonder how much life the designers can really breathe in when they've seemingly explored all of the useful design concepts already.
I just want to see what the New Season will be called and the new equipment and beyblades
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:This is epic! I mean my lord... New anime new toys? WOWOWOW Now I have something to look forward to. As pathetic and empty as that sounds don't rain on my parade!

Haha Smile

I just want to see the new system and gimmicks. It's obvious that near the end of HMS they were short on ideas and simply rehashing. I wonder how much life the designers can really breathe in when they've seemingly explored all of the useful design concepts already.

Biggest thing going through my mind. Will there be team BBA or not? I mean if they don't bring them back that might not sit very well with the dedicated fans of the series...
2 people told me that it will be New everything but it can't because it isn't a new Series it is a New Season so the same people got to be in this fourth season and the BBA Team but with new characters coming in and new beyblades and new beyarena
TopBlade Wrote:2 people told me that it will be New everything but it can't because it isn't a new Series it is a New Season so the same people got to be in this fourth season and the BBA Team but with new characters coming in and new beyblades and new beyarena

Your friend doesn't know anything about this. Nobody does but Takara.

Personally, I hope the new series is alternate-universe.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TopBlade Wrote:2 people told me that it will be New everything but it can't because it isn't a new Series it is a New Season so the same people got to be in this fourth season and the BBA Team but with new characters coming in and new beyblades and new beyarena
Personally, I hope the new series is alternate-universe.

That could be... Interesting, to say the least.
Guys, when I look on japan stores, I See new BeyBlade Stuff
TopBlade Wrote:Guys, when I look on japan stores, I See new BeyBlade Stuff

Show us.
Well keychains, I never see those before, have you?
TopBlade Wrote:Well keychains, I never see those before, have you?

lmfao
TopBlade Wrote:Well keychains, I never see those before, have you?

this made me smile lol