[Takara Tomy]  World Spriggan Testing & Discussion

World Spriggan (Left Spin) Mobius 2B Vs. Perfect Phoenix Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina Mode). I did ten rounds.

Results:

World Spriggan: 20% (1 KO 1 OS)

Perfect Phoenix: 80% (7 OS’ 1 KO)
I have a Another combo

World Spriggan (Right Rotation) Bearing 2-Stamina (Soft Launch) vs Rage Fafnir Planet 2-Balance (Normal Launcher)
Requesting:
1. World Spriggan Wheel Xtend+ 1S (right spin) against Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1S

Tempest seems to have replaced Perfect Phoenix as the premier right spin defense/stamina layer, and I want to know if Spriggan has a chance against it in right spin.

2. World Spriggan Atomic 2B (Left spin) vs World Spriggan Wheel Atomic 1S (Left spin).

If you do not have 2 World Spriggans, you can use any 2 identical rings, since test number 2 is more about 2B vs Wheel 1S. If there is no 2 identical rings, maybe try Tempest Lucifer 2B Atomic vs World Spriggan Wheel Atomic 1S instead.

Thanks in advance!
World Spriggan (Left Spin) Wheel Mobius 1S (Moderate Launch) Vs. Rage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot’ 3A (Sliding Shoot). I did ten rounds.

Results:

World Spriggan: 50% (2 KO’s 3 OS’)

Rage Fafnir: 50% (3 Burst’s 1 OS 1 KO)
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:34 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  5:14 PM)The kai edits Wrote: Idk the modes

2B has a free spin defense mode that only works with Wolrd and Mirage, it also has attack mode which works on World and (I think) every other layer bedsides Mirage.

I find it ironic that Mirage Fafnir, the only sparking spin steal bey, is one of only two beys that can activate an anti-spin steal feature
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:41 PM)Yes The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:34 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: 2B has a free spin defense mode that only works with Wolrd and Mirage, it also has attack mode which works on World and (I think) every other layer bedsides Mirage.

I find it ironic that Mirage Fafnir, the only sparking spin steal bey, is one of only two beys that can activate an anti-spin steal feature
Maybe it’s a nerf to beys that could benefit from a free spin chassis in same spin battles, and because Mirage is made for opposite spin stamina battles it wouldn’t be very helpful for it so they would have no reason to lock it.
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:56 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:41 PM)Yes The Blacknight Wrote: I find it ironic that Mirage Fafnir, the only sparking spin steal bey, is one of only two beys that can activate an anti-spin steal feature
Maybe it’s a nerf to beys that could benefit from a free spin chassis in same spin battles, and because Mirage is made for opposite spin stamina battles it wouldn’t be very helpful for it so they would have no reason to lock it.

All i have to say about the anti spin steal is ratchet. From Wizard Fafnir.

also

World Fafnir.Wh.Wv 1S VS the god Air Knight.Generate
if you have the red air knight then do that.
wack combo alert
Can someone do Right spin World Spriggan or World Lucifer Xt+ (stamina mode) 2A vs Tempest Lucifer Xt+ (stamina mode) 2A?
Same spin matchup
World Spriggan.Xt+ 2B (free spin) Vs Rage Longinus.Jl 3A
I did 10 rounds 4-6-0
RLn 60% win rate (3 OS, 3 KO)
WSp 40% win rate  (3 OS, 1 KO)

World Spriggan Xt+ 2B (locked) VS Rage Longinus. Jl 3A
I did 10 rounds 3-7-0
RLn 70% win rate (7 KO)
WSp 30% win rate (3 OS)

This matchup is kinda weird i do a re-testing on both of this matchup to clarify the results and this were the results before
Wsp 70% (Xt+ free spin)
Rln 30%
Actually 2D mobius on world is better than world on 2B free spin mobius for KO defense. I did some tests with brave Lucifer ds’ 2A and 2B got KOED quite a bit where 2D got koed only once. I’ll do some more testing, but this is shocking.
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:14 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Actually 2D mobius on world is better than world on 2B free spin mobius for KO defense. I did some tests with brave Lucifer ds’ 2A and 2B got KOED quite a bit where 2D got koed only once. I’ll do some more testing, but this is shocking.

Here is my testing to help confirm 2D's potential on world.

Opposite Spin Matchup

Rage Longinus X' 3A (Sliding Shoot) vs World Spriggan Mobius 2D
10 Rounds, Alternating

RLn X' 3A 30% ( 1 Os, 2 KO's)
WSp Mb 2D 70% (7 OS)

Note that my MB hasn't fully awakened yet, since i just got it three days ago. However, I've been playing it in hopes of awaking it soon.

2D has potential against opposite spin beys, especially attack types since the barrier somewhat mitigate some knockback. Be mindful that it does not fully stop rage. I did the test on both X' amd Hn' with sliding shoot, and pretty much a good hit can KO almost anything in the game. World ring has such great potential on Mb and 2D because they lack in same spin matchup. I don't know about WBO but i play using WBBA rules in my country so switching spins is okay. That way, you don't have to worry against same spin opponent. Be sure to correct me if i'm wrong though.
I Just got mine Warudo Spriggan I did some test onit

Super Hyperion Quick' 1A vs World Spryzen
3-0
Hello, Can anyone please test my combo vs the typical tempest combo?

World Spriggan Mb 2S (Left) Vs Tempest Lucifer Wh Xt+ 1S

I would like to do it myself, but i currently don't have access to 2S. If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated! Thank you!
world lucifer 2B(free spin) keep vs rage longinus xtreme' 3a. was thinking about using this combo in an upcoming tourney, but i don't have world yet.
I might get World Spriggan on Tuesday or Wednesday!
World spriggan stock (leftspin) vs. Knockout odin sting ultimate reboot' goku
I found use of it on Iron!
(Oct. 12, 2020  10:05 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I found use of it on Iron!

Testing?
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:19 AM)Gawain Wrote: Hello, Can anyone please test my combo vs the typical tempest combo?

World Spriggan Mb 2S (Left) Vs Tempest Lucifer Wh Xt+ 1S

I would like to do it myself, but i currently don't have access to 2S. If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated! Thank you!
I am really curious on this matchup too if anyone could do it.
World Spriggan.Ratchet.Mobius 1S (left) VS Abyss Longinus.Wave 2S
World Spriggan.Yard-Metal 2D (left) VS Curse Lucifer.Rise 2B (static 2B)
im really not sure what the combos are good at, but they're worth a try
Wsp Mb 2d with mobius awakened is bonkers. Seem to be able to tank almost anything, and Mb's ability to stop while standing is broken
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:35 AM)Gawain Wrote: Wsp Mb 2d with mobius awakened is bonkers. Seem to be able to tank almost anything, and Mb's ability to stop while standing is broken

Can it tank Rage 3a combos?
Just a note that I've removed a few posts from here.

Just as a friendly reminder that this thread is for discussing performance of the World Ring and Spriggan Chip, not for purchase consultation or discussion of unrelated parts Smile
My world spriggan came today.

Oops. I mean yesterday.
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:36 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:35 AM)Gawain Wrote: Wsp Mb 2d with mobius awakened is bonkers. Seem to be able to tank almost anything, and Mb's ability to stop while standing is broken

Can it tank Rage 3a combos?

Yes, even on drivers such as X', Hn', Ds' and qc', although not perfectly. Powerful drivers such as X' and Qc' can KO this combo just fine. However, the highest from my testing is X' with 20% chance. Seems like the flatter tip of Mb creates more surface area for the stadium to scrape on, so that the driver acts as a brake when kicked by Rage 3A or other aggressive combo.  The weight of 2D Chassis also helped a lot when tanking damage. Trash on same spin tho.