[Takara Tomy]  Wheel Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for the disc Wheel.

Master Spriggan (Left Spin) Wheel Atomic (Odd) Vs Lord Fafnir 0Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)
Perfect Phoenix Wheel Xtend+ Vs Lord Fafnir Outer Bearing
Master Bahamut Wheel Hold’ Vs Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+

Feel free to suggest combos for Wheel down below as well as combos to test it against, or feel free to do your own testing.
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the disc Wheel.
Can you do pP wheel xtend+ vs lord fafnir outer xtend+? (If you don’t have another xtend+ can you do bearing?)
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:15 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the disc Wheel.
Can you do pP wheel xtend+ vs lord fafnir outer xtend+? (If you don’t have another xtend+ can you do bearing?)

Is it ok if pP has no level chip?
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Is it ok if pP has no level chip?

Yeah.
Wheel is probably very meta because it is the heaviest disk so far and has good distribution.
Can you try master bahamut wheel hold' against pP 00c xt+?
I don't have my own Perfect Phoenix, so can you try pP.Ω.Xt+ vs MB.Wh.Xt+ both in Stamina Mode? Not having a Level Chip isn't a problem.
Anyone up for a Lord Xt+ mirror match comparing Wheel and Outer? It'll be hard since I would assume most people don't have two Lords(myself included).
Dead Phoenix. Outer. Atomic
vs
Dead Phoenix. Wheel. Atomic

I tested 10 times. (5 times with Armor, 5 times without Armor)

10/10 the Dead Phoenix with Wheel won via outspin.
I launched it 1st every single time too. The outspins were by quite a decent amount.

Wheel's OWD and Weight really dominated Outer.

Will try to test Wheel's LAD too

Wheel is probably a top tier for stamina.
Wait there's no need to compare Outer and Wheel in same spin. Wheel was already said to at the very least, rival Sting, which is the best same spin disc. Outer and Wheel should only be compared in terms of LAD/opposite spin.
I just wanted to see for myself. In my country, people use Outer with Pp everytime and I thought it would be interesting to more accurately see how much of a difference the stamina would be. Like is it enough of a difference that Outer's possible LAD advantage won't even matter. Something like that. But will definitely take your word and see LAD and Opposite spin performance. Thanks
(Apr. 07, 2020  4:59 PM)masterbaited Wrote: I just wanted to see for myself. In my country, people use Outer with Pp everytime and I thought it would be interesting to more accurately see how much of a difference the stamina would be. Like is it enough of a difference that Outer's possible LAD advantage won't even matter. Something like that. But will definitely take your word and see LAD and Opposite spin performance. Thanks

Ah I see. Most of the time, LAD doesn't matter in same spin unless the two combos are very similar in stamina. I would not compare Outer with Wheel, since Outer lags too far behind. I am not even sure if it outspins something like 7. The pP.Ω.Xt+ combo is indeed famous, but I'm not sure if Wheel would be able to replace it. The problem is the discrepancy about Wheel's LAD. If it's not too bad, then I think it will definitely be used instead.
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Is it ok if pP has no level chip?

Yeah.

Perfect Phoenix Wheel Xtend+ Vs Lord Fafnir Outer Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Perfect Phoenix: 100% (10 OS’)

Lord Fafnir: 0%

Outer being eight grams lighter definitely showed in this test.
"Big Bang" Regalia Genesis Wheel Bearing

VS

Tact Longinus Outer Atomic Sou

Regalia Genesis(Big Bang Armor equipped): 7 Battles won - 4 KO's and 3 OS (out spins)

Tact Longinus: 3 battles won - 1 OS and 2 KO's

Great video here comparing Wheel to Outer and 00Cross in Same and Opposite Spin.
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:31 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Can you try master bahamut wheel hold' against pP 00c xt+?

(Apr. 06, 2020  11:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't have my own Perfect Phoenix, so can you try pP.Ω.Xt+ vs MB.Wh.Xt+ both in Stamina Mode? Not having a Level Chip isn't a problem.

I do not have a second Xtend+.
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:31 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Can you try master bahamut wheel hold' against pP 00c xt+?

(Apr. 06, 2020  11:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't have my own Perfect Phoenix, so can you try pP.Ω.Xt+ vs MB.Wh.Xt+ both in Stamina Mode? Not having a Level Chip isn't a problem.

I do not have a second Xtend+.

Thanks for testing! Wanted to see how much wheel can boost LAD and stamina.
BuilderROB, okay. In that case, I guess pP.00E.At vs LF.Wh.At
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: BuilderROB, okay. In that case, I guess pP.00E.At vs LF.Wh.At

Perfect Phoenix 00Expand Atomic Vs Lord Fafnir Wheel Atomic
Can someone please summarize the results of the video kjrule posted? Who won? I don't wanna watch 25 minutes of video
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:35 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Can someone please summarize the results of the video kjrule posted? Who won? I don't wanna watch 25 minutes of video

Oof ok. Go to 27min, 31sec in the video, Alfie Chan basically sums up his results.
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: BuilderROB, okay. In that case, I guess pP.00E.At vs LF.Wh.At

Perfect Phoenix 00Expand Atomic Vs Lord Fafnir Wheel Atomic

Hmm. I thought wheel would be a meta-defining disc, but these results prove otherwise at the moment. Also, I like the new profile pic!
(Apr. 11, 2020  11:42 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Perfect Phoenix 00Expand Atomic Vs Lord Fafnir Wheel Atomic

Hmm. I thought wheel would be a meta-defining disc, but these results prove otherwise at the moment. Also, I like the new profile pic!

Just because Wheel isn't optimal on Atomic doesn't mean it's bad. It just means that it's better on other Drivers. It's looking like a top-tier part when used in same-spin matches or on Xtend+ in opposite-spin.
(Apr. 12, 2020  12:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  11:42 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Hmm. I thought wheel would be a meta-defining disc, but these results prove otherwise at the moment. Also, I like the new profile pic!

Just because Wheel isn't optimal on Atomic doesn't mean it's bad. It just means that it's better on other Drivers. It's looking like a top-tier part when used in same-spin matches or on Xtend+ in opposite-spin.

I understand that, I just quoted BuilderROB's latest post. And I guess I should have clarified more in my other post. I meant meta defining regardless of spin orientation per match. My bad.