[Takara Tomy]  Wave Testing and Discussion

Brave Lucifer Wave 2A (6 Bladed Mode) (Even) Vs. Perfect Phoenix Wheel Atomic (Odd). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Brave Lucifer: 40% (2 OS’ 2 Burst’s)

Perfect Phoenix: 60% (6 OS’)

[b]Perfect Phoenix Wheel Wave (Odd) Vs Brave Lucifer Atomic 2A (6 Bladed Mode and Even). I did ten rounds.
[/b]

Results:

Perfect Phoenix: 60% (6 OS’)

Brave Lucifer: 40% (1 OS 3 Burst‘s)

I never thought about the effects of accidental tilt launching. Now I see them through pP bursting.
(Sep. 15, 2020  10:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Brave Lucifer Wave 2A (6 Bladed Mode) (Even) Vs. Perfect Phoenix Wheel Atomic (Odd). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Technically Brave Lucifer won. A burst finish is 2 points.
(Sep. 15, 2020  10:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  10:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Brave Lucifer Wave 2A (6 Bladed Mode) (Even) Vs. Perfect Phoenix Wheel Atomic (Odd). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Technically Brave Lucifer won. A burst finish is 2 points.

Maybe, although I was testing for same spin stamina, and Atomic did better from my testing. I’m gonna do this same test now to see if Perfect Phoenix Wheel carried it.
(Sep. 15, 2020  10:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  10:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Technically Brave Lucifer won. A burst finish is 2 points.

Maybe, although I was testing for same spin stamina, and Atomic did better from my testing. I’m gonna do this same test now to see if Perfect Phoenix Wheel carried it.
Doubt it, Brave on 2A has pretty high stamina.
Perfect Phoenix Wheel Wave (Odd) Vs Brave Lucifer Atomic 2A (6 Bladed Mode and Even). I did ten rounds.

Results:

I never thought about the effects of accidental tilt launching. Now I see them through pP bursting.
(Sep. 15, 2020  10:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Perfect Phoenix Wheel Wave (Odd) Vs Brave Lucifer Atomic 2A (6 Bladed Mode and Even). I did ten rounds.

Results:

So Brave still won.
Sorry for the necropost, but I have some testing to post. Personally, I always though wave was just another fusion, and that it should be slept on, but today I decided to test it. Keep in mind that this is in the Hasbro tournament championship stadium. I hope one of ya'll can get around to testing it in the TT standard soon. I also used a DB launcher.

Tempest Hyperion II, MCC, Xtend+ (Stamina), 2A  VS.  Dynamite Belial, Nexus, Bearing, 2

Tempest Hyperion II- 30% 3 os

Dynamite Belial- 70%  7 os

As shown above, the very popular bearing combo kept beating Tempest with a rotation or two. It was very close. Then I swapped bearing for Wave.

Tempest Hyperion II, MCC, Xtend+ (Stamina), 2A  VS.  Dynamite Belial, Nexus, Wave, 2

Tempest Hyperion II- 50%  5 os
[b]Dynamite Belial- 40%  4 os[/b]

[b]There was one tie.[/b]
Overall, the point isn't that wave is your best option, but that wave could have some use. While bearing preformed much better when it comes to numbers, each battle was very close for all matches. I think wave could be an option to bring back into the meta now. My wave might be preforming so well because of how much it is worn. Also, the launch order was swapped for each round. Most wins were for the bey that was launched 2nd.
Please give me your opinion on this topic and possibly some TT standard tests. It would be greatly appreciated.
(Jun. 30, 2021  5:31 PM)USN Wrote: Sorry for the necropost, but I have some testing to post. Personally, I always though wave was just another fusion, and that it should be slept on, but today I decided to test it. Keep in mind that this is in the Hasbro tournament championship stadium. I hope one of ya'll can get around to testing it in the TT standard soon. I also used a DB launcher.

Tempest Hyperion II, MCC, Xtend+ (Stamina), 2A  VS.  Dynamite Belial, Nexus, Bearing, 2

Tempest Hyperion II- 30% 3 os

Dynamite Belial- 70%  7 os

As shown above, the very popular bearing combo kept beating Tempest with a rotation or two. It was very close. Then I swapped bearing for Wave.

Tempest Hyperion II, MCC, Xtend+ (Stamina), 2A  VS.  Dynamite Belial, Nexus, Wave, 2

Tempest Hyperion II- 50%  5 os
[b]Dynamite Belial- 40%  4 os[/b]

[b]There was one tie.[/b]
Overall, the point isn't that wave is your best option, but that wave could have some use. While bearing preformed much better when it comes to numbers, each battle was very close for all matches. I think wave could be an option to bring back into the meta now. My wave might be preforming so well because of how much it is worn. Also, the launch order was swapped for each round. Most wins were for the bey that was launched 2nd.
Please give me your opinion on this topic and possibly some TT standard tests. It would be greatly appreciated.

I think to be necropost it has to be 2 years
I'm seeing interesting results with wave' in the DB stadium.

Astral Fafnir Over Wave' -0 vs Roar Bahamut Tapered Bearing -10
AF 10 (7OS, 3 KO)
RB 0

Astral Fafnir Over Wave' -0 vs Roar Bahamut Giga Moment -10

AF 9 (9 os)
RB 1 (1 KO)

Astral Fafnir Over Wave' -0 vs Dynamite (f) Belial Nexus (s free spin) Venture (V)

AF 7 (7 os)
DB 3 (3 os)

The battles against Belial were all VERY close.

Keep in mind this was in the DB stadium and may not reflect performance in TT standard stadium.
Yeah! I told yea wave is an awesome driver! Well, I’ve never actually said that here. But wave is one of my favorite defense drivers (I know it’s classified a balance type, but it’s a stamina/defense Bey) and I really like it! High stamina with decent LAD and good defense with a height advantage and a bit of agility
Can someone try Dynamite Belial+F.Nexus+S (Attack).Wave'-2 VS Astral Bahamut.Over.Drift-0
(Sep. 10, 2021  4:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah! I told yea wave is an awesome driver! Well, I’ve never actually said that here. But wave is one of my favorite defense drivers (I know it’s classified a balance type, but it’s a stamina/defense Bey) and I really like it! High stamina with decent LAD and good defense with a height advantage and a bit of agility

Has anyone tried using Wave driver in Burst Classic format?
(Oct. 29, 2021  10:33 AM)Shoyo Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2021  4:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah! I told yea wave is an awesome driver! Well, I’ve never actually said that here. But wave is one of my favorite defense drivers (I know it’s classified a balance type, but it’s a stamina/defense Bey) and I really like it! High stamina with decent LAD and good defense with a height advantage and a bit of agility

Has anyone tried using Wave driver in Burst Classic format?

I don’t think so, but I enjoy using wave’ for combos in limited. To be fair though I only have 1 tt classic bey so I should get more to experiment with wave’.