[Takara Tomy]  Tempest Dragon Testing & Discussion

I have discovered a great Anti-Attack and Same Spin combo, I introduce you to: Tempest Dragon Destroy' 1A.
Thing menace beat Savior Perseus Giga Ul' and Rage Longinus Jolt 3A, absolutely insane. I might need more testing, so maybe someone can try some combos on it. It only works on Attack types and same spin because obviously it's LAD isn't all that compared to Bearing, Xtend+ and Drift. I wanna see how it fairs against Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Xtreme', might destroy it but who knows.
Tempest? As an Attack Type? With 1A? IDK, 1A is not to stand outish accodring to Kei and the reason it beat your combos is becuz Ul' is standard height=SCAPE and Jl' has non existent LAD.
(Feb. 04, 2022  1:03 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Tempest? As an Attack Type? With 1A? IDK, 1A is not to stand outish accodring to Kei and the reason it beat your combos is becuz Ul' is standard height=SCAPE and Jl' has non existent LAD.

Anti-Attack combos actually are combos that are simply just supposed to shut down attack types. I believe it’s purpose here would be to have stamina.
(Feb. 04, 2022  1:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  1:03 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Tempest? As an Attack Type? With 1A? IDK, 1A is not to stand outish accodring to Kei and the reason it beat your combos is becuz Ul' is standard height=SCAPE and Jl' has non existent LAD.

Anti-Attack combos actually are combos that are simply just supposed to shut down attack types. I believe it’s purpose here would be to have stamina.

I misread it as Attack sorry...Also had 1A been any of ANY use whatsoever or is 2A way better?(An old Kei Q and A said he rarely sees successful 1A combinations)
(Feb. 04, 2022  12:14 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I have discovered a great Anti-Attack and Same Spin combo, I introduce you to: Tempest Dragon Destroy' 1A.
Thing menace beat Savior Perseus Giga Ul' and Rage Longinus Jolt 3A, absolutely insane. I might need more testing, so maybe someone can try some combos on it. It only works on Attack types and same spin because obviously it's LAD isn't all that compared to Bearing, Xtend+ and Drift. I wanna see how it fairs against Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Xtreme', might destroy it but who knows.
Give me more info on my 1A draft, as well as if 1A had any use throughout Sparking.
(Feb. 05, 2022  9:32 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  12:14 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I have discovered a great Anti-Attack and Same Spin combo, I introduce you to: Tempest Dragon Destroy' 1A.
Give me more info on my 1A draft, as well as if 1A had any use throughout Sparking.
if opposite spin, then for sure drift would win. The combo is for same spin and anti-attack for me, works wonders. I also used 1A because I don't 2A and that World had 2B. Saying stamina is the solution is kinda off, because tempest Destroy' hits stamina beys hard enough to get them of the middle. The bound gimmick does this, also Destroy' has decent Stamina stat. Include the bound gimmick and round shape, it makes it really good.
(Feb. 05, 2022  10:58 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  9:32 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Give me more info on my 1A draft, as well as if 1A had any use throughout Sparking.
if opposite spin, then for sure drift would win. The combo is for same spin and anti-attack for me, works wonders. I also used 1A because I don't 2A and that World had 2B. Saying stamina is the solution is kinda off, because tempest Destroy' hits stamina beys hard enough to get them of the middle. The bound gimmick does this, also Destroy' has decent Stamina stat. Include the bound gimmick and round shape, it makes it really good.
Can you help me rephrase my existing desc so I don't butcher it due to lack of knowledge?
"1A can be used in the Anti-Attack Combination Tempest Diabolos/Spriggan/Lucifer/Solomon(MCC)/Hyperion II(MCC) Destroy' 1A. The heavy weight of the Chips and Tempest, as well as 1A, allows it to resist getting knocked out. Tempest's high Stamina, meanwhile, allows it outspin most Attack Types. That said, Destroy' aggressive pattern and 1A's thick blades give it enough aggression to handle Stamina oriented combinations as well."
(Feb. 05, 2022  11:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  10:58 AM)(Blank) Wrote: if opposite spin, then for sure drift would win. The combo is for same spin and anti-attack for me, works wonders. I also used 1A because I don't 2A and that World had 2B. Saying stamina is the solution is kinda off, because tempest Destroy' hits stamina beys hard enough to get them of the middle. The bound gimmick does this, also Destroy' has decent Stamina stat. Include the bound gimmick and round shape, it makes it really good.
Can you help me rephrase my existing desc so I don't butcher it due to lack of knowledge?
"1A can be used in the Anti-Attack Combination Tempest Diabolos/Spriggan/Lucifer/Solomon(MCC)/Hyperion II(MCC) Destroy' 1A. The heavy weight of the Chips and Tempest, as well as 1A, allows it to resist getting knocked out. Tempest's high Stamina, meanwhile, allows it outspin most Attack Types. That said, Destroy' aggressive pattern and 1A's thick blades give it enough aggression to handle Stamina oriented combinations as well."
I think we should do more testing on the combo, maybe switch it up with 2A or other drivers and compare them. It's not a sure ball combo, but so far it has been really great for me. Which is why I was also asking for people to do some testing on the combo with others combos, to see it's worth (considering my limited collection).
I got the TBS back on Saturday and I got the rare chassis
(Feb. 05, 2022  11:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  10:58 AM)(Blank) Wrote: if opposite spin, then for sure drift would win. The combo is for same spin and anti-attack for me, works wonders. I also used 1A because I don't 2A and that World had 2B. Saying stamina is the solution is kinda off, because tempest Destroy' hits stamina beys hard enough to get them of the middle. The bound gimmick does this, also Destroy' has decent Stamina stat. Include the bound gimmick and round shape, it makes it really good.

1a is outclassed but unless your micro-optimizing it won't make that big of a difference in the tournament if you don't have 2a anyway. besides sparking cant be used standard