[Takara Tomy]  Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion

(Oct. 28, 2020  10:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:04 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Im putting this down for good.

Wonder Valkyrie.0Vortex.Ultimate Reboot' VS Regalia Yenesis.00Cross.Bearing

I did ten rounds.

Result:

wV.0V.Ul': 90% (7 Stadium Outs, 2 Bursts)
RYn.00C.Br: 10% (1 OS)

My Valkyrie right there can beat basically anything i have purely because of its teeth + the Ul'.
It will take any hit and respond with a vicious attack.
It has beaten illegal "Invincible" combos.
Hell, it bursted the one bey i haven't been able to burst since: Hasbro stock aH.
It bursted Turbo Spryzen.Wheel.Absorb-S that had STUPID BURST RESISTANCE
it even bursted the "ULTIMA COMBO": Archer Hercules.Wheel.Absorb-S
My Absorb-s is stupid tight, alog with my Hasbro aH.
There is no denying it.
Regalia Genesis can not beat the meta.
It cant even beat a bey from CHO-Z.

The only reason genesis got a point was because Ul' ran out of stamina.

To be fair, Cho-z layers are still pretty strong due to the insane amount of metal

True, but now adays they're not just cause of the weight and size
burst lock beys- super kings are still good but turbo and below are just bad now adays
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: To be fair, Cho-z layers are still pretty strong due to the insane amount of metal

True, but now adays they're not just cause of the weight and size
burst lock beys- super kings are still good but turbo and below are just bad now adays

*cough cough* Perfect Phoenix *cough cough*
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: True, but now adays they're not just cause of the weight and size

Wait what about Cho-z Spriggan
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: *cough cough* Perfect Phoenix *cough cough*

Doesn’t have the weight.
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: True, but now adays they're not just cause of the weight and size

Well perfect pheonix is still somewhat competitive but it burst easily against combos like Brave on quick’ or something. It’s mainly good for stamina but now we have Tempest Lucifer for that.

(Oct. 28, 2020  10:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: *cough cough* Perfect Phoenix *cough cough*

The burst lock beys are still somewhat good but not that much.
kai edits the perfect video to satisfy your thirst to break Genesis
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: kai edits the perfect video to satisfy your thirst to break Genesis
yesssssssssssssssss thank you! soon the maiden of destruction will return once more!
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:24 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: kai edits the perfect video to satisfy your thirst to break Genesis
yesssssssssssssssss thank you! soon the maiden of destruction will return once more!

Thank drago Galaxy.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:24 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Bet this is what it looked like when Genesis destroyed maiden lol
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:00 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:24 AM)kai edits Wrote: yesssssssssssssssss thank you! soon the maiden of destruction will return once more!

Bet this is what it looked like when Genesis destroyed maiden lol
My new maiden guardian maiden will break genesis.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:10 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:00 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Bet this is what it looked like when Genesis destroyed maiden lol
My new maiden guardian maiden will break genesis.

Honestly, I bet Guardian Maiden couldn't beat the og spin dragoon, The only competition it'll have is Single Layer Valtryek 12glaive Atomic-s slingshock mode, and the big boss it has to beat would be Storm Spriggan Wheel Bearing lol
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: My new maiden guardian maiden will break genesis.

Honestly, I bet Guardian Maiden couldn't beat the og spin dragoon, The only competition it'll have is Single Layer Valtryek 12glaive Atomic-s slingshock mode, and the big boss it has to beat would be Storm Spriggan Wheel Bearing lol
I beat you don't even know the design of guardian maiden. Not to be rude you did not even created it.
I made the beys original design and I actually put more time in to it then testing dumb sparking beys
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:43 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Honestly, I bet Guardian Maiden couldn't beat the og spin dragoon, The only competition it'll have is Single Layer Valtryek 12glaive Atomic-s slingshock mode, and the big boss it has to beat would be Storm Spriggan Wheel Bearing lol
I beat you don't even know the design of guardian maiden. Not to be rude you did not even created it.
I made the beys original design and I actually put more time in to it then testing dumb sparking beys

those "dumb sparking beys" would shatter your half-baked jojo reference in a heartbeat.
Oh, and Ik u didn't create maiden, but u did create that fake testing

(Nov. 05, 2020  3:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is a maiden anyways

some stupid jojo stand or smth
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Oh, and Ik u didn't create maiden, but u did create that fake testing

(Nov. 05, 2020  3:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is a maiden anyways

some stupid jojo stand or smth

ah ok
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: I beat you don't even know the design of guardian maiden. Not to be rude you did not even created it.

those "dumb sparking beys" would shatter your half-baked jojo reference in a heartbeat.
You know what? Maiden is the bey
That took me years to perfect and you don't understand how much blood and sweat I put in to it. Be in my shoes for once.
Honestly Genesis isnt the bey testing Maiden against.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:51 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: those "dumb sparking beys" would shatter your half-baked jojo reference in a heartbeat.
You know what? Maiden is the bey
That took me years to perfect and you don't understand how much blood and sweat I put in to it. Be in my shoes for once.

did you design maiden? did you improve maiden on top of its original design multiple times? Heck, did you even PRINT maiden? I am in your shoes, except I haven't had a 3d printed bey yet. Also, can u take a joke?
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: You know what? Maiden is the bey

did you design maiden? did you improve maiden on top of its original design multiple times? Heck, did you even PRINT maiden? I am in your shoes, except I haven't had a 3d printed bey yet. Also, can u take a joke?
I drew maiden designs many times. And I did print it out. You hurt my feelings. Goodbye!
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: did you design maiden? did you improve maiden on top of its original design multiple times? Heck, did you even PRINT maiden? I am in your shoes, except I haven't had a 3d printed bey yet. Also, can u take a joke?
I drew maiden designs many times. And I did print it out. You hurt my feelings. Goodbye!

I was talking about improving on the 3d design, which you did not you. How did you print it out w/out a printer? I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable, but you cannot attack me for something that you have not done as well. I am simply trying to defend myself.
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: I drew maiden designs many times. And I did print it out. You hurt my feelings. Goodbye!

I was talking about improving on the 3d design, which you did not you. How did you print it out w/out a printer? I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable, but you cannot attack me for something that you have not done as well. I am simply trying to defend myself.

Did you see the new design for maiden? Since maiden broke I feel beyblade has no meaning for me anymore.
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:08 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I was talking about improving on the 3d design, which you did not you. How did you print it out w/out a printer? I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable, but you cannot attack me for something that you have not done as well. I am simply trying to defend myself.

Did you see the new design for maiden? Since maiden broke I feel beyblade has no meaning for me anymore.

that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: Did you see the new design for maiden? Since maiden broke I feel beyblade has no meaning for me anymore.

that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.
No I just wanted to improve it. I have no meaning going on with beyblade since maiden broke so goodbye beyblade.
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:13 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.
No I just wanted to improve it. I have no meaning going on with beyblade since maiden broke so goodbye beyblade.

so why are you spamming beyblade related topics? I am just trying to understand, not trying to be rude.