[Takara Tomy]  Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion

(Oct. 28, 2020  6:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hey, before this thread is closed, is perfect genesis Wheel Xt+ good? I think that the infinite lock gimmick will help solve wheel's main problem, and even help it as wheel would make the bey rotate around, lowering its chance of bursting. Just a thought.
Its not good against sparking beys but its good.
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hey, before this thread is closed, is perfect genesis Wheel Xt+ good? I think that the infinite lock gimmick will help solve wheel's main problem, and even help it as wheel would make the bey rotate around, lowering its chance of bursting. Just a thought.
Its not good against sparking beys but its good.

...wasn't asking u, u have no sparking beys lol how do u have wheel, or tested against sparking beys
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: Its not good against sparking beys but its good.

...wasn't asking u, u have no sparking beys lol
I was being nice. Fine someone thats a mod close this thread please
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:38 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...wasn't asking u, u have no sparking beys lol
But why? Don't you want to test Genesis?
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:38 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...wasn't asking u, u have no sparking beys lol

dont want u to be nice, want you to tell truth(which is a common courtesy)

Fr tho is perfect genesis wheel Xt+ good?
probably not the best choice but it might work
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: [quote='The Blacknight' pid='1643735' dateline='1603906619']

...wasn't asking u, u have no sparking beys lol
I was being nice. Fine someone thats a mod close this thread pls

THE HYPOCRISY CLOSE UR FECKIN THREAD ITS LOST IT PURPOSE LAST WEEk
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: I was being nice. Fine someone thats a mod close this thread please
But why? Don't you want to test Genesis?
I injured my arm.
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:55 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: But why? Don't you want to test Genesis?
I injured my arm.

I wish you a speedy recovery. But you should know, other people can do the tests while you heal.
(Oct. 28, 2020  7:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: I injured my arm.

I wish you a speedy recovery. But you should know, other people can do the tests while you heal.
Ok thank my injury is just a pulled My arm from some much testing with regalia genesis.
I’m willing to do some testing today. I only have Rage as a Sparking Bey, and I only have Regalia, not Big Bang.
(Oct. 28, 2020  7:59 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  7:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: I wish you a speedy recovery. But you should know, other people can do the tests while you heal.
Ok thank my injury is just a pulled My arm from some much testing with regalia genesis.

Shu has his bey broken, and injure at hand.

YOU TWO HAVE A LOT IN COMMON.
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:03 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  7:59 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok thank my injury is just a pulled My arm from some much testing with regalia genesis.

We do lol.
kai edits in case you didn’t see, I’m up for testing. Rage is my only Sparking Bey.
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: kai edits in case you didn’t see, I’m up for testing. Rage is my only Sparking Bey.

Can you really test if you don’t have a Takara Tomy Burst Standard Stadium though? It’s not really taken seriously otherwise because in other stadiums test results can be very different.
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:03 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  7:59 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok thank my injury is just a pulled My arm from some much testing with regalia genesis.

They even have the exact same name!😂
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:21 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:03 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu has his bey broken, and injure at hand.

They even have the exact same name!😂
What name?
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: kai edits in case you didn’t see, I’m up for testing. Rage is my only Sparking Bey.
Ok thanks cheeto 
Can you do rage longunis 2a extreme or xtend plus vs regalia genesis or perfect genesis 00 under bearing
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:21 PM)BladerGem Wrote: They even have the exact same name!😂
What name?

Shu Kurenai, and his "Original Character" Shun Kurenai
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote:
Ok thanks cheeto 
Can you do rage longunis 2a extreme or xtend plus vs regalia genesis or perfect genesis 00 under bearing

he has one sparking bey, and 2A is right spin only, which he doesn't have
00U is horribe for this
Xtreme not Extreme
do Xtreme'
spell Longinus correctly
its Xtend+
what mode for Xt+

grammar is fundamental
i got a fake genesis. wouldn't count and I dont have a tt stadium but, from what i can see, works about the same. could do testing against rage spriggan 3A Ev' second stage, genesis 0cross Keep or Destroy'. I won't count KOs.
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:36 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok thanks cheeto 

he has one sparking bey, and 2A is right spin only, which he doesn't have
00U is horribe for this
Xtreme not Extreme
do Xtreme'
spell Longinus correctly
its Xtend+
what mode for Xt+

grammar is fundamental
Attack and 00 cross bearing for genesis.
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Can you really test if you don’t have a Takara Tomy Burst Standard Stadium though? It’s not really taken seriously otherwise because in other stadiums test results can be very different.

I can use a stadium and the results will be decent enough. I don’t really care if it’s not taken seriously
Im putting this down for good.

Wonder Valkyrie.0Vortex.Ultimate Reboot' VS Regalia Yenesis.00Cross.Bearing

I did ten rounds.

Result:

wV.0V.Ul': 90% (7 Stadium Outs, 2 Bursts)
RYn.00C.Br: 10% (1 OS)

My Valkyrie right there can beat basically anything i have purely because of its teeth + the Ul'.
It will take any hit and respond with a vicious attack.
It has beaten illegal "Invincible" combos.
Hell, it bursted the one bey i haven't been able to burst since: Hasbro stock aH.
It bursted Turbo Spryzen.Wheel.Absorb-S that had STUPID BURST RESISTANCE
it even bursted the "ULTIMA COMBO": Archer Hercules.Wheel.Absorb-S
My Absorb-s is stupid tight, alog with my Hasbro aH.
There is no denying it.
Regalia Genesis can not beat the meta.
It cant even beat a bey from CHO-Z.

The only reason genesis got a point was because Ul' ran out of stamina.
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:04 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Im putting this down for good.

Wonder Valkyrie.0Vortex.Ultimate Reboot' VS Regalia Yenesis.00Cross.Bearing

I did ten rounds.

Result:

wV.0V.Ul': 90% (7 Stadium Outs, 2 Bursts)
RYn.00C.Br: 10% (1 OS)

My Valkyrie right there can beat basically anything i have purely because of its teeth + the Ul'.
It will take any hit and respond with a vicious attack.
It has beaten illegal "Invincible" combos.
Hell, it bursted the one bey i haven't been able to burst since: Hasbro stock aH.
It bursted Turbo Spryzen.Wheel.Absorb-S that had STUPID BURST RESISTANCE
it even bursted the "ULTIMA COMBO": Archer Hercules.Wheel.Absorb-S
My Absorb-s is stupid tight, alog with my Hasbro aH.
There is no denying it.
Regalia Genesis can not beat the meta.
It cant even beat a bey from CHO-Z.

The only reason genesis got a point was because Ul' ran out of stamina.

To be fair, Cho-z layers are still pretty strong due to the insane amount of metal