[Takara Tomy]  Orb Egis Testing/ Discussion

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd Weak) vs. Orb Egis 10Cross Eternal (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
- oE.10C.Et: 10 OS (100% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Orb Egis 10Cross Eternal (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 6 OS, 1 Burst, 1 KO (80% Win Rate)
- oE.10C.Et: 2 OS (20% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Orb Egis 10Cross Eternal (Even Weak)
- aH.10.Et: 9 OS, 1 Burst (100% Win Rate)
- oE.10C.Et: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd Weak) vs. Orb Egis 10Cross Eternal (Even Weak)
- aH.10.Et: 7 OS (70% Win Rate)
- oE.10C.Et: 3 OS (30% Win Rate)

Thanks to @[kjrules17] for helping me organize and record the results!
Interesting. I assume from the trapezium shape of oE, it was destabilized by aH?
Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd Weak) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal (Even)
- oE.10.Et: 10 OS (100% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 4 OS, 2 Burst (60% Win Rate)
- oE.10.Et: 3 OS, 1 Burst (40% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal (Even Weak)
- aH.10.Et: 10 OS (100% Win Rate)
- oE.10.Et: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd Weak) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal (Even Weak)
- aH.10.Et: 3 OS (30% Win Rate)
- oE.10.Et: 7 OS (70% Win Rate)

(Oct. 06, 2018  10:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Interesting. I assume from the trapezium shape of oE, it was destabilized by aH?

Yes, aH destabilized oE.
Hmm, saw a kinda different thing with LeoBurst's video. Although he used ah.10Lift.Eternal and oE.7Cross(?).Destroy
Could you try oe.0proof.destroy.leoburst said it was the “perfect beyblade”and what is up with the odd and even launch
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:00 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you try oe.0proof.destroy.leoburst said it was the “perfect beyblade”and what is up with the odd and even launch
Odd and Even is just another way to say Alternate Launches.
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:02 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:00 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you try oe.0proof.destroy.leoburst said it was the “perfect beyblade”and what is up with the odd and even launch
Odd and Even is just another way to say Alternate Launches.

Ok could you help lazarbeam to do the above mentioned combo

(Oct. 06, 2018  10:33 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd Weak) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal (Even)
- oE.10.Et: 10 OS (100% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal (Even)
- oE.10.Et: 3 OS, 1 Burst (40% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal (Even Weak)
- aH.10.Et: 10 OS (100% Win Rate)
- oE.10.Et: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd Weak) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal (Even Weak)
- aH.10.Et: 3 OS (30% Win Rate)
- oE.10.Et: 7 OS (70% Win Rate)

(Oct. 06, 2018  10:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Interesting. I assume from the trapezium shape of oE, it was destabilized by aH?

Yes, aH destabilized oE.

Oe should destabilise ah ,not the other way around .RIGHT
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:02 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Ok could you help lazarbeam to do the above mentioned combo
I only helped him with organizing the results, not actually doing the tests. Just hit him up, when he has the time, he could give it a shot.
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:11 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:02 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Ok could you help lazarbeam to do the above mentioned combo
I only helped him with organizing the results, not actually doing the tests. Just hit him up, when he has the time, he could give it a shot.

Okay,just try tell him if he didn’t see my request
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:12 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:11 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: I only helped him with organizing the results, not actually doing the tests. Just hit him up, when he has the time, he could give it a shot.

Okay,just try tell him if he didn’t see my request

Hey Man. Saw your request. I'll mention you once I have the results for your test. Thanks for the interest!
I should thank you,a ton.you are great
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I should thank you,a ton.you are great

No problem man!

@[Battleburst] More Orb Egis testing below!

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (First) vs. Orb Egis 0Proof Destroy (Second): @[Battleburst]
- oE.0P.Ds: 4 OS (40% Win Rate)

* The Ds from this is from the new Super Z Triple Booster Set.

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (First) vs. Orb Egis 0Proof Yard (Second)
- aH.10.Et: 4 OS (40% Win Rate)
- oE.0P.Yr: 6 OS (60% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (First) vs. Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic (Second)
- aH.10.Et: 1 OS (10% Win Rate)
- oE.0P.At: 9 OS (90% Win Rate)

Thanks again @[kjrules17] for helping me record and organize these tests!
Can you try Orb Egis on a standard height or taller driver, like Atomic, and put it against combos with shorter drivers, like yard, jolt, or eternal? I want to test the hypothesis that oE's sloped shape is what gives it defensive capability. If that's the case, then standard height vs. short height should reduce its defensive capabilities significantly.
That test with At is really good. The two recent releases seem promising
@[LazerBeamz] is it okay if you test aH 0B Br vs oE 0P At?
Buster Xcalibur 10 Bump Jolt vs Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic?
(Oct. 08, 2018  5:24 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: @[LazerBeamz] is it okay if you test aH 0B Br vs oE 0P At?

Absolutely. I will try to get this test up before the end of the day.
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:10 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  5:24 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: @[LazerBeamz] is it okay if you test aH 0B Br vs oE 0P At?

Absolutely. I will try to get this test up before the end of the day.

(Oct. 07, 2018  4:32 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I should thank you,a ton.you are great

No problem man!

@[Battleburst] More Orb Egis testing below!

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (First) vs. Orb Egis 0Proof Destroy (Second): @[Battleburst]
- oE.0P.Ds: 4 OS (40% Win Rate)

* The Ds from this is from the new Super Z Triple Booster Set.

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (First) vs. Orb Egis 0Proof Yard (Second)
- aH.10.Et: 4 OS (40% Win Rate)
- oE.0P.Yr: 6 OS (60% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (First) vs. Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic (Second)
- aH.10.Et: 1 OS (10% Win Rate)
- oE.0P.At: 9 OS (90% Win Rate)

Thanks again @[kjrules17] for helping me record and organize these tests!

Thansk a ton,and ds bursting can be solved by ds’ from rbv 12
(Oct. 08, 2018  9:22 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Buster Xcalibur 10 Bump Jolt vs Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic?

Buster Mode for this one?

Will do my best to get this one up tonight too.
(Oct. 09, 2018  4:16 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  9:22 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Buster Xcalibur 10 Bump Jolt vs Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic?

Buster Mode for this one?

Considering that the lock goes loose on the Layer, do you even have a choice? (yes Buster Mode)
(Oct. 09, 2018  5:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  4:16 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Buster Mode for this one?

Considering that the lock goes loose on the Layer, do you even have a choice? (yes Buster Mode)

I think Buster Xcalibur is a good layer, I got lucky because mine can stay locked and has tight teeth, considering from what I've saw in other videos that their bX easily bursts like BBG's but I'm more worried about how the tip of the sword gets worn out since it's the focal attack point, sigh. Though it got pure power and recoil, I also kinda notice that it rolls, maybe because it's kinda round for an attack layer which can do a bit LADs? I'm really curious how it will perform agains oE. Since oE seems promising, it's shape and has good potential of destabilization for a layer, it's pretty balance and bX is very unbalance from its weight distribution.
(Oct. 09, 2018  6:24 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  5:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Considering that the lock goes loose on the Layer, do you even have a choice? (yes Buster Mode)

I think Buster Xcalibur is a good layer, I got lucky because mine can stay locked and has tight teeth, considering from what I've saw in other videos that their bX easily bursts like BBG's but I'm more worried about how the tip of the sword gets worn out since it's the focal attack point, sigh. Though it got pure power and recoil, I also kinda notice that it rolls, maybe because it's kinda round for an attack layer which can do a bit LADs? I'm really curious how it will perform agains oE. Since oE seems promising, it's shape and has good potential of destabilization for a layer, it's pretty balance and bX is very unbalance from its weight distribution.

@[MonoDragon] i actually never knew that the lock goes loose on certain bX layers. I have 2 and they have stayed locked in attack mode for me and have great teeth. Just thought I'd ask for the sake of keeping tests consistent. This is definitely something to look into because it seems like, for a number of cho-z layers, mold variations might be back.
(Oct. 09, 2018  6:24 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  5:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Considering that the lock goes loose on the Layer, do you even have a choice? (yes Buster Mode)

It's too unbalanced for LAD unfortunately, and the reason why it bursts to much in Youtube videos is because they're using the stock combo which:
1. Makes the combo even more unbalanced due to the 1' Disk which is too much for the Layer
2. Uses the Sword Driver which is very loose and not aggressive enough for such an unbalanced Layer
(Oct. 09, 2018  7:11 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  6:24 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: I think Buster Xcalibur is a good layer, I got lucky because mine can stay locked and has tight teeth, considering from what I've saw in other videos that their bX easily bursts like BBG's but I'm more worried about how the tip of the sword gets worn out since it's the focal attack point, sigh. Though it got pure power and recoil, I also kinda notice that it rolls, maybe because it's kinda round for an attack layer which can do a bit LADs? I'm really curious how it will perform agains oE. Since oE seems promising, it's shape and has good potential of destabilization for a layer, it's pretty balance and bX is very unbalance from its weight distribution.

It's too unbalanced for LAD unfortunately, and the reason why it bursts to much in Youtube videos is because they're using the stock combo which:
1. Makes the combo even more unbalanced due to the 1' Disk which is too much for the Layer
2. Uses the Sword Driver which is very loose and not aggressive enough for such an unbalanced Layer
You're right, I guess the rolling is by circumstance only, I've tested it before, it wins via OS with Trans and Destroy (paired with 0-Bump and 0-Cross), planning to do a test with Absorb (I don't know if it's still called OS when it's just rolling? But should I still give it a point if that's the case, since it was the last one that moved?) against certain attack layers with drivers that has kinda have low stamina like Xtreme, Variable, Jolt, Spiral, etc. About the burst, hmm, I can't quite point it out, I've just noticed since most of the English-Speaking Youtubers (Compared to Japanese Youtubers) do use stock-combos in battles, I've watched BBG's video; Z Achilles vs. Buster Xcalibur, then Beyblade Family's; bX vs. zA, they both used stock combos, and BBG's bX seemed to burst more often?
(Oct. 09, 2018  8:32 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  7:11 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's too unbalanced for LAD unfortunately, and the reason why it bursts to much in Youtube videos is because they're using the stock combo which:
You're right, I guess the rolling is by circumstance only, I've tested it before, it wins via OS with Trans and Destroy (paired with 0-Bump and 0-Cross), planning to do a test with Absorb (I don't know if it's still called OS when it's just rolling? But should I still give it a point if that's the case, since it was the last one that moved?) against certain attack layers with drivers that has kinda have low stamina like Xtreme, Variable, Jolt, Spiral, etc. About the burst, hmm, I can't quite point it out, I've just noticed since most of the English-Speaking Youtubers (Compared to Japanese Youtubers) do use stock-combos in battles, I've watched BBG's video; Z Achilles vs. Buster Xcalibur, then Beyblade Family's; bX vs. zA, they both used stock combos, and BBG's bX seemed to burst more often?

BBG actually use the Sword Launchers and/or the Long Light Launcher LRs while the Beyblade family just use the Bey Launcher LRs, so BBG are using stronger launchers which will cause more Burst Finishes.