[Takara Tomy]  Mirage Fafnir Testing and Discussion

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:38 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't have the Helios2 chip, and what mode on 2B?

2B Freespin. And change Zeta’ to unite’ with flat launch. If you don’t have Helios 2, then just use Diabolos or Fafnir. Preferably Diabolos.

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Absorption Mode) VS World Spriggan (Left) Unite' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Flat launched)
Mirage Fafnir: 70% (4 OS, 3 KOs)
World Spriggan: 30% (2 OS, 1 KO)

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter Mode) VS World Spriggan (Left) Unite' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Flat Launched)
Mirage Fafnir: 80% (5 KOs, 3 OS)
World Spriggan: 20% (2 OS)
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: 2B Freespin. And change Zeta’ to unite’ with flat launch. If you don’t have Helios 2, then just use Diabolos or Fafnir. Preferably Diabolos.

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Absorption Mode) VS World Spriggan (Left) Unite' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Flat launched)

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter Mode) VS World Spriggan (Left) Unite' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Flat Launched)

Can you do the same test, but with an angled launch to try and dodge the attacks?
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:48 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Brave Valkyrie.Bearing.2A (2A in 6-bladed mode) vs. Mirage Longinus.Around.Xtend+ 1S (Xtend+ in stamina mode) and if you don't have Around, then use Wheel.

Mirage Longinus Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S VS Brave Valkyrie Bearing 2A (6 Bladed Mode)
Mirage Longinus: 100% (10 OS)
Brave Valkyrie: 0% (N/A)
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:48 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Brave Valkyrie.Bearing.2A (2A in 6-bladed mode) vs. Mirage Longinus.Around.Xtend+ 1S  (Xtend+ in stamina mode) and if you don't have Around, then use Wheel.

Mirage Longinus Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S VS Brave Valkyrie Bearing 2A (6 Bladed Mode)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Can you do the same test, but with an angled launch to try and dodge the attacks?[/font]
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Absorption Mode) VS World Spriggan (Left) Unite' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Flat launched)

Can you do the same test, but with an angled launch to try and dodge the attacks?

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Unite' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Angled Launch)
Mirage Fafnir: 100% (8 OS, 2 KOs)
World Spriggan: 0% (N/A)
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Can you do the same test, but with an angled launch to try and dodge the attacks?

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Unite' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Angled Launch)

oh. well that didn't help. I thought an angled launch would make it harder for mirage, but it actually made it easier. Ok. um, how about world spriggan, 2b free spin, left, atomic with  an angled launch against mirage with the same parts
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:48 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Brave Valkyrie.Bearing.2A (2A in 6-bladed mode) vs. Mirage Longinus.Around.Xtend+ 1S  (Xtend+ in stamina mode) and if you don't have Around, then use Wheel.

Wow, Brave Valkyrie and bearing sucks against Mirage with Xtend+ OOOOF-

Alright, now do: Glide Valkyrie.00Cross.Yard Metal.1S. vs Mirage Longinus.Wheel.Xtend+ (Stamina mode once again)

Then after that: Glide Valkyrie.Wheel.Yard Metal.1S vs Mirage Longinus.Wheel.Xtend+ 1S (Attack mode that time.)

And if you don't have another Glide Ragnaruk to do this with, then switch out Wheel and 1S with 2S.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Unite' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Angled Launch)

oh. well that didn't help. I thought an angled launch would make it harder for mirage, but it actually made it easier. Ok. um, how about world spriggan, 2b free spin, left, atomic with  an angled launch against mirage with the same parts

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Atomic 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Angled Launch)
Mirage Fafnir: 80% (5 OS, 3 KOs)
World Spriggan: 20% (2 KOs)

(Dec. 11, 2020  11:22 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Longinus Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S VS Brave Valkyrie Bearing 2A (6 Bladed Mode)

Wow, Brave Valkyrie and bearing sucks against Mirage with Xtend+ OOOOF-

Alright, now do: Glide Valkyrie.00Cross.Yard Metal.1S. vs Mirage Longinus.Wheel.Xtend+ (Stamina mode once again)

Then after that: Glide Valkyrie.Wheel.Yard Metal.1S vs Mirage Longinus.Wheel.Xtend+ 1S (Attack mode that time.)

And if you don't have another Glide Ragnaruk to do this with, then switch out Wheel and 1S with 2S.

Unfortunately I don't have Yard Metal.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: oh. well that didn't help. I thought an angled launch would make it harder for mirage, but it actually made it easier. Ok. um, how about world spriggan, 2b free spin, left, atomic with  an angled launch against mirage with the same parts

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Atomic 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Angled Launch)

(Dec. 11, 2020  11:22 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Wow, Brave Valkyrie and bearing sucks against Mirage with Xtend+ OOOOF-

Ah, alright, change Yard Metal to.. Rise.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:32 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Atomic 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Angled Launch)

Ah, alright, change Yard Metal to.. Rise.

Ok. Which one do you want me to give 2S to?
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: oh. well that didn't help. I thought an angled launch would make it harder for mirage, but it actually made it easier. Ok. um, how about world spriggan, 2b free spin, left, atomic with  an angled launch against mirage with the same parts

(Dec. 11, 2020  11:22 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Wow, Brave Valkyrie and bearing sucks against Mirage with Xtend+ OOOOF-

WOW ok. Um, how about Mirage Fafnir, 2S, Ultimate Reboot’ counter mode against world spriggan, 2B, destroy’
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:33 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:32 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Ah, alright, change Yard Metal to.. Rise.

Ok. Which one do you want me to give 2S to?
Glide Valkyrie.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Atomic 2B (Defense/Free Spinning) (Angled Launch)

WOW ok. Um, how about Mirage Fafnir, 2S, Ultimate Reboot’ counter mode against world spriggan, 2B, destroy’

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Destroy' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning)
Mirage Fafnir: 100% (9 OS, 1 KO)
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: WOW ok. Um, how about Mirage Fafnir, 2S, Ultimate Reboot’ counter mode against world spriggan, 2B, destroy’

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Destroy' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning)
WHAAAT?! IT STILL WON!? Wow. So just so I know, are these battles rigged, or are you an expert launcher, and like which one are you launching first?
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Destroy' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning)
WHAAAT?! IT STILL WON!? Wow. So just so I know, are these battles rigged, or are you an expert launcher, and like which one are you launching first?
I can say right now that all of his testing is real (I used to question it myself. It makes sense though considering the low stamina of Unite’ and the sub par LAD of an unworn 2B.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: WHAAAT?! IT STILL WON!? Wow. So just so I know, are these battles rigged, or are you an expert launcher, and like which one are you launching first?
I can say right now that all of his testing is real (I used to question it myself. It makes sense though considering the low stamina of Unite’ and the sub par LAD of an unworn 2B.

Oh. Cause I don’t have unite’ and I thought unite’ had really good stamina and its rubber could grip the stadium. Any drivers you recommend on World Spriggan Left, 1S, wheel, and it has to be drivers that the tester has. I already tried unite’, destroy’, and atomic. OH!
Mirage Fafnir, 2S, Ul’ vs, World Spriggan Left, 1S, wheel, Xtend +

Also counter mode for mirage and launch world first with a stable flat launch
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:34 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:33 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok. Which one do you want me to give 2S to?
Glide Valkyrie.

Mirage Longinus Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S VS Glide Valkyrie Rise 2S
Mirage Longinus: 100% (9 KOs, 1 OS)
Glide Valkyrie: 0% (N/A)

Mirage Longinus Wheel Xtend+ (Attack) 1S VS Glide Valkyrie Rise 2S
Mirage Longinus: 50% (5 OS)
Glide Valkyrie: 50% (2 BF, 2 KOs, 1 OS)

(Dec. 11, 2020  11:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter) VS World Spriggan (Left) Destroy' 2B (Defense/Free Spinning)

The battles aren't rigged, I'm not sure, and I alternated launches for your tests.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:34 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Glide Valkyrie.

(Dec. 11, 2020  11:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: WHAAAT?! IT STILL WON!? Wow. So just so I know, are these battles rigged, or are you an expert launcher, and like which one are you launching first?

The battles aren't rigged, I'm not sure, and I alternated launches for your tests.

Ok. Just wondering, didn’t mean to accuse you or anything. Anyway, could you try World Spriggan, 1S, Wheel, Xtend+ vs. Mirage Fafnir, 2S, counter mode, ultimate reboot’? Oh also left for World, and since World is a stamina type could you launch World first for every battle?
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Longinus Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S VS Glide Valkyrie Rise 2S

Ok. Just wondering, didn’t mean to accuse you or anything. Anyway, could you try World Spriggan, 1S, Wheel, Xtend+ vs. Mirage Fafnir, 2S, counter mode, ultimate reboot’? Oh also left for World, and since World is a stamina type could you launch World first for every battle?

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter Mode) VS World Spriggan (Left) Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S
Note: I only did 5 rounds due to how one sided this match was
Mirage Fafnir: 100% (3 KOs, 2 BF)
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:34 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Glide Valkyrie.

I guess Mirage Longinus is actually a pretty good combo!

but to be sure...

Mirage Longinus.Wheel.Xtend+ 1S (stamina mode) vs. Curse Lucifer.2D.Mobius.
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:10 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Longinus Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S VS Glide Valkyrie Rise 2S

I guess Mirage Longinus is actually a pretty good combo!

but to be sure...

Unfortunately my Curse ring broke the other day while testing Gattyaki, I have another one coming soon though.
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:13 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:10 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I guess Mirage Longinus is actually a pretty good combo!

but to be sure...

Unfortunately my Curse ring broke the other day while testing Gattyaki, I have another one coming soon though.
F for the Curse Ring- lol

Alright, do Variant Lucifer instead.
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok. Just wondering, didn’t mean to accuse you or anything. Anyway, could you try World Spriggan, 1S, Wheel, Xtend+ vs. Mirage Fafnir, 2S, counter mode, ultimate reboot’? Oh also left for World, and since World is a stamina type could you launch World first for every battle?

Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter Mode) VS World Spriggan (Left) Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S
Ok, I know that battles aren’t rigged, but I just battled mirage Fafnir, 2S, ultimate reboot’ counter mode against lord Longinus wheel Xtend plus and it was a tie. What stadium, and launcher are you using?
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:18 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:13 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Unfortunately my Curse ring broke the other day while testing Gattyaki, I have another one coming soon though.
F for the Curse Ring- lol

Alright, do Variant Lucifer instead.

Mirage Longinus Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S VS Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D (Unawakened)
Note: It was one sided, so I did 5 rounds.
Mirage Longinus: 100% (5 OS)
Variant Lucifer: 0% (N/A)

(Dec. 12, 2020  12:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Mirage Fafnir Ultimate Reboot' 2S (Counter Mode) VS World Spriggan (Left) Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S
Ok, I know that battles aren’t rigged, but I just battled mirage Fafnir, 2S, ultimate reboot’ counter mode against lord Longinus wheel Xtend plus and it was a tie. What stadium, and launcher are you using?

I'm using the Takara Tomy Standard Stadium, and I launched with the B-99 string launcher.
holy SCHESISSE mirage on ultimate reboot gives no [redacted]