[Takara Tomy]  Infinite vs Brave

(Nov. 29, 2020  1:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Brave Valkyrie is undoubtedly better, it’s not even a contest. Infinite’s slick contact points can hardly even produce a sufficient amount of recoil to begin with.
Infinite Achilles without the accessories can KO Master combos easily.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Brave Valkyrie is undoubtedly better, it’s not even a contest. Infinite’s slick contact points can hardly even produce a sufficient amount of recoil to begin with.
Infinite Achilles without the accessories can KO Master combos easily.
Oh I figured everyone was talking about the sword attachment. Yeah it’s pretty great in balance mode.
Brave would beat Infinite Sword and Shield.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: Infinite Achilles without the accessories can KO Master combos easily.
Oh I figured everyone was talking about the sword attachment. Yeah it’s pretty great in balance mode.
So which one is it? Brave or Infinite?
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Oh I figured everyone was talking about the sword attachment. Yeah it’s pretty great in balance mode.
So which one is it? Brave or Infinite?
Still think it’s brave because brave has less sides with wider wings.
Brave is Infinitely better

All jokes aside, brave's rubber is good for anti-left. Brave Lucifer Destroy' 2A six-bladed works pretty well against both spins. From what I've seen, Infinite's sword doesn't have as aggressive a shape(not to mention no rubber) as Brave, shield mode is worse at spin equalization, and balance is too light, which makes it easy to KO. Brave's rubber can also act as brakes for easy bursts against rights and absorb hits from pretty much any bey, which are things none of Infinite's modes can boast about. Brave+2A six-bladed really absorbs hits, I'd honestly use it over Mirage, for both spins. Infinite has its uses in things like same spin stamina, opposite spin defense(shield), as a good balance ring(sword), and even for aggressive, powerful attacks(balance), but there are rings that outclass Infinite in these ways(World, Tempest, and Rage, respectively). Brave has no substitute, as it is both the only right-spin ring with rubber, and the only aggressive ring with rubber, which I think Brave is better.
Brave all the way
I've done some testing against Master
Master Diabolos Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) vs Infinite Lucifer Quick' 1A, Infinite with no accessories, Master always launched first. 10 battles, ties redone.
Infinite Lucifer: 8 KOs.
Master Diabolos: 2 Spin finishes.
Brave Lucifer Quick' 2S vs Master Diabolos Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) Master always launched first. 10 battles, ties redone.
Brave Lucifer: 2 KOs.
Master Diabolos: 8 spin finishes.
I fail to see how Brave is better, and I definitely fail how Infinite is not in tournaments. In might opinion, it's better than Judgement. Not as Good as Rage but still, an excellent layer. It always feels like Brave is terrible in opposite spin because the rubber hinders the recoil. Infinite is way better on opposite spin and possibly same spin.

(Nov. 28, 2020  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:28 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: I haven't seen any super competitive combos with Infinite but there was One Brave combo that might just surpass tempest which is Brave Lucifer 2A Xtend+ crazy destabilizing abilities and can counter Rage because of spin stealing but the destabilizing is insane to point where it will make the other bey just scrape out
I highly doubt it. If you replace the ring with Tempest, it’s spin equalization and stamina become better, and it makes up destabilization with its stamina. It also is able to counter Rage at least as well as Brave, but probably better.
What do you think about my testing?
Infinite Valkyrie.Ev'-A2 1A Sw is combo great at utilizing the opponents momentum against them
Brave Spriggan.X' 2A (aligned) is good at basic attack from experience
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: I've done some testing against Master
Master Diabolos Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) vs Infinite Lucifer Quick' 1A, Infinite with no accessories, Master always launched first. 10 battles, ties redone.
Brave Lucifer Quick' 2S vs Master Diabolos Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) Master always launched first. 10 battles, ties redone.
I fail to see how Brave is better, and I definitely fail how Infinite is not in tournaments. In might opinion, it's better than Judgement. Not as Good as Rage but still, an excellent layer. It always feels like Brave is terrible in opposite spin because the rubber hinders the recoil. Infinite is way better on opposite spin and possibly same spin.

(Nov. 28, 2020  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I highly doubt it. If you replace the ring with Tempest, it’s spin equalization and stamina become better, and it makes up destabilization with its stamina. It also is able to counter Rage at least as well as Brave, but probably better.

Wait what spin direction did you put in Master Diabolos for the battles?
(Dec. 12, 2020  9:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: I've done some testing against Master

Wait what spin direction did you put in Master Diabolos for the battles?
In left spin.
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Which ring is better for attack?

Brave

(Nov. 28, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I want to say Infinite, but I think brave. (Come on, let me post just one last time)

u leaving WBO? Or just taking a break?
(Dec. 12, 2020  9:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Brave.
Wrong.
(Dec. 12, 2020  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  9:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Brave.
Wrong.

in ur opinion not mine
(Dec. 13, 2020  12:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wrong.

in ur opinion not mine. 
Your opinion is wrong.
They have Different purposes, but g2_ master Isn't exactly used now so could you have some more relatively up-to-date testing?
Infinite Achilles 1A Evolution'
VS
Brave Valkyrie 2A Xtreme'
I don't exactly know what is a good infinite combo so this is all just testing
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: They have Different purposes, but g2_ master Isn't exactly used now so could you have some more relatively up-to-date testing?
VS

Master is barely used because of Rage. It's still in some tournaments. These combos are decent.
Infinite better than Judgement? C’mon. Anyways Brave all the way. Rubber enforced swords are just too strong.

(Dec. 13, 2020  3:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: They have Different purposes, but g2_ master Isn't exactly used now so could you have some more relatively up-to-date testing?
VS

Master is barely used because of Rage. It's still in some tournaments. These combos are decent.

Why use a decent combo to test when you can use Rage

Did some testing

Rage Helios II Evolution' (worn) 3A vs Infinite Lucifer Destroy' 

Infinite won every combo by barely out spinning its opponent. However it seemed for like 2A was just absorbing the hits and then out spinning the opponent rather than Infinite actually attacking. This is probably due to Infinite with no attachments, the one I used btw, has its dinky little swords raise up fairly high because an attachment is usually there. This means good and powerful chassis like Rage and Brave get there time to shine and do all the work. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason people use Infinite is just because no attachments means chassis makes most of the contact so 3A constantly smashing the opponent with no distraction would undoubtedly deal damage. But take that with a grain of salt because I'm no competitive player myself.
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  12:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: in ur opinion not mine. 
Your opinion is wrong.

I dont want to argue. Leave me alone
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: Your opinion is wrong.

I agree if he makes this thread he should be taking opinions not telling every person who says brave wrong. (no offense g2_)
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I dont want to argue. Leave me alone
I agree if he makes this thread he should be taking opinions not telling every person who says brave wrong. (no offense g2_)
Saying something while showing no testing, or proof will not be taken. Especially since I have done the testing. You're pretty much saying "What you are saying is wrong, because trust me bro". Can't take his opinion seriously. No offense. He is more than welcome to make the testing.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I agree if he makes this thread he should be taking opinions not telling every person who says brave wrong. (no offense g2_)
Saying something while showing no testing, or proof will not be taken. Especially since I have done the testing. You're pretty much saying "What you are saying is wrong, because trust me bro". Can't take his opinion seriously. No offense. He is more than welcome to make the testing.

All he said was in his opinion Brave is better but you just said "You're opinion is wrong." Its his opinion, not a fact he has to back up with proof. After this he said he didn't want to get into a fight, but you still persist. Pretty childish of you imo.
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: Your opinion is wrong.

Leave you alone? Lol I’ve done nothing to you. Chill out. You are more than welcome to provide some proof or testing if you want me to take your opinion seriously.
Anyways I have concluded the Infinite ring itself has no attack. But since its raised up it gives strong chassis like 2A a time to shine and they do all the work. As for the Brave layer base, its very strong and consistently makes contact with strong hits.

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I dont want to argue. Leave me alone
Leave you alone? Lol I’ve done nothing to you. Chill out. You are more than welcome to provide some proof or testing if you want me to take your opinion seriously.

Its his opinion, not a claim he has to back up with fact. Just stop.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I agree if he makes this thread he should be taking opinions not telling every person who says brave wrong. (no offense g2_)
Makes sense what your saying with testing. Maybe state on the first post to show testing with your answer because for me it just sounds like I need to say what I think is better.