[Takara Tomy]  Indian Release Competitive Combos [W.I.P]

(Dec. 09, 2018  3:24 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: How strong are nl teeth

How strong are nightmare longinus teeth is their height is average medium or high or very high because the design has a lot of recoil so maybe it needs high length teeth.please answer and correct me if i am wrong

(Dec. 09, 2018  3:24 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: How strong are nl teeth

How strong are nightmare longinus teeth is their height is average medium or high or very high because the design has a lot of recoil so maybe it needs high length teeth.please answer and correct me if i am wrong

My friends nl teeth are moderate...
Edit: but that is good fr nl due to gimmick.
Thinking about LAd? Here is Answer
Specially with Info About Indian Released Parts
This thread needs more activity... It really is something that can go well. One thing we can discuss is the problem people find with the indian spriggan requiem. Many people say that their Sr Is not performing. I have been a victim of this as well. I could get one Beyblade, and my luck had to be so horrible. My Sr, has a clear A1 imprinted on it, but has teeth weak as D2. Moderate strong. Now what is the problem with our Sr? No place else has a problem like this? How do we counter this? Now there isn't anything we can do but buy a new one, but many ppl like me are not allowed to. So make a good combo that at least makes it slightly useful. The only good combo I can use for Sr is Sr.0.O.
Any thing I should buy to make a better combo?
(Jan. 05, 2019  1:59 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: This thread needs more activity... It really is something that can go well. One thing we can discuss is the problem people find with the indian spriggan requiem. Many people say that their Sr Is not performing. I have been a victim of this as well. I could get one Beyblade, and my luck had to be so horrible. My Sr, has a clear A1 imprinted on it, but has teeth weak as D2. Moderate strong. Now what is the problem with our Sr? No place else has a problem like this? How do we counter this? Now there isn't anything we can do but buy a new one, but many ppl like me are not allowed to. So make a good combo that at least makes it slightly useful. The only good combo I can use for Sr is Sr.0.O.

You got destroy, It is better than orbit and use Glaive too. Try slow launch Against opposite spin.
(Jan. 05, 2019  2:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  1:59 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: This thread needs more activity... It really is something that can go well. One thing we can discuss is the problem people find with the indian spriggan requiem. Many people say that their Sr Is not performing. I have been a victim of this as well. I could get one Beyblade, and my luck had to be so horrible. My Sr, has a clear A1 imprinted on it, but has teeth weak as D2. Moderate strong. Now what is the problem with our Sr? No place else has a problem like this? How do we counter this? Now there isn't anything we can do but buy a new one, but many ppl like me are not allowed to. So make a good combo that at least makes it slightly useful. The only good combo I can use for Sr is Sr.0.O.

You got destroy, It is better than orbit and use Glaive too. Try slow launch Against opposite spin.
Is it always better to go opposite spin while using Sr?
(Jan. 05, 2019  2:06 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  2:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You got destroy, It is better than orbit and use Glaive too. Try slow launch Against opposite spin.
Is it always better to go opposite spin while using Sr?

Yes, else rubber will make Sr burst Itself against stronger Teeth's and Springs
I'm out of station right now, but I wanna get to combo testing as soon as I get home.(if I get time, I'm missing school, so I'll have tons of work to catch up on...) Any combos I should test?
Ok...im gonna start testing once i get home. Here is all the beys my channel owns.
Sr.0.Zt
nL.Ds
dF.8.Nt (sry no unboxing... The videos got deleted and i dont have them backed up)
lS.7.Mr
V2.B.V
L2.N.Sp
S2.K.U
W2.V.O
N2.V.T
DG.W.X
DZ.S.T
X2.M.I
Z2.I.W
D2.F.J
So what combos should i test? And how should i do the testing? I will take time to put out the results though.
Nice combos I will surely try them.
Thanks.
Abhinav
Guys why aren't you discussing about good possible combos from the wave 5 that's coming soon?
I will start the discussion on a 3 on 3 battle basis.
Attack: nL meteor variable/sX 1 xtreme/lS 5 meteor xtreme
Anti spin steal:bR 7 cross atomic(check out the testing page of bR for info on this kind of combo)
Spin steal: Sr 0 bump destroy
(Apr. 07, 2019  9:17 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Guys why aren't you discussing about good possible combos from the wave 5 that's coming soon?
Attack: nL meteor  variable/sX 1 xtreme/lS 5 meteor xtreme
Anti spin steal:bR 7 cross atomic(check out the testing page of bR for info on this kind of combo)

Attack 
sX 7/0 B/M/C Ds/X
nL Bump/Meteor Xtreme/Variable/Destroy
LAD(Remove Ds for Stamina)
Sr 0(bump/cross/glaive) DS
dF 4/7/0 G/B/C Ds/O/R

bR isn't consistent though, nL Wrecks All LAD based combos
I tried dF.0g.weight
And its really good against right spin beys
Even lost Longinus
(Apr. 07, 2019  9:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  9:17 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Guys why aren't you discussing about good possible combos from the wave 5 that's coming soon?
Attack: nL meteor  variable/sX 1 xtreme/lS 5 meteor xtreme

Attack 
sX 7/0 B/M/C Ds/X
dF 4/7/0 G/B/C Ds/O/R

Parts cannot be repeated,can they? You mentioned 7 and 0 in Sr and dF and also in sX
(Apr. 07, 2019  9:50 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I tried dF.0g.weight
And its really good against right spin beys
Even lost Longinus

It can be Outlad by Right spin Ds

(Apr. 07, 2019  10:11 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  9:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Attack 
sX 7/0 B/M/C Ds/X
dF 4/7/0 G/B/C Ds/O/R

Parts cannot be repeated,can they? You mentioned  7 and 0 in Sr and dF and also in sX

We are talking about combos, so best Parts there is.
(Apr. 07, 2019  10:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: We are talking about combos, so best Parts there is.
Oh.Okay then.So,with practice,nL is enough for an spin steal combo counter,right?
Also,if I had to choose a defense combo,I would choose aC 0 bump atomic.

(Jul. 06, 2017  7:27 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Blaze Ragnaruk Spread Atomic vs. Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
bRSAt - 13/20
dFPAt - 7/20
bR Win Ratio - 65%
Took this from blaze raganaruk testing page. Doesn't this show that bR is consistent?
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:06 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  10:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: We are talking about combos, so best Parts there is.
Oh.Okay then.So,with practice,nL is enough for an spin steal combo counter,right?
Also,if I had to choose a defense combo,I would choose aC 0 bump atomic.

(Jul. 06, 2017  7:27 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Blaze Ragnaruk Spread Atomic vs. Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
bRSAt - 13/20
dFPAt - 7/20
bR Win Ratio - 65%
Took this from blaze raganaruk testing page. Doesn't this show that bR is consistent?

Back then 0 and other good frames didnt exist. Thats against dF, which is used for spin steal combos... In indian meta, Sr is the go to choice for any stamina combo and even for spin equalization. bR isnt a part of indian meta YET, so you cant count it. Plus, atomic and polish are not in india. You have to consider indian releases in this thread.
When was the OP last updated?
(Apr. 07, 2019  7:05 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: When was the OP last updated?

December I suppose. I will update it soon
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:37 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Back then 0 and other good frames didnt exist. Thats against dF, which is used for spin steal combos... In indian meta, Sr is the go to choice for any stamina combo and even for spin equalization. bR isnt a part of indian meta YET, so you cant count it. Plus, atomic and polish are not in india. You have to consider indian releases in this thread.

More mass equals more inertia equals less spin equalization equals more chance of bR winning because,even when the rubber hits the layer and not the wings,it gains lesser spin(assuming bR has more spin than dF,which is not too much to expect because I had 7 in my proposed combo and if dF was used, 0 will most probably be the most used disk). If it gains lesser spin then it has more chance to lose if it hits the wings. And besides dF is better for spin stealing(Sr steals spin much lesser but is better for winning an opposite spin matchup). Sr has only 2 rubber portions and this increases chance of rubber hitring the wings compared to dF which has 3. In fact,if you are lucky(or have 1000 iq),you can probably have the rubber hit the wings all the time(don't take the last part too seriously).

As for the fact that atomic isn't in India,I totally forgot that. It was my mistake. But I think destroy might work out. Destroy can even tornado stall the spin equalization combo. And,since destroy is the best LAD tip in India,if the bR combo fails at avoiding spin steal,it can tie or even miraculously even win the match.