[Takara Tomy]  Imperial Layer Base Testing Thread

Messing around one night and i might have actually found a good combo. All testings were done with Imperial launched first in a burst standard stadium. Imperial is fully awakened in all matches.

Imperial Valkyrie Sting Keep' vs Judgement Ashura Blitz Xtreme' Metsu
Quote:
Quote:1. I OS
2. I OS
3. J B
4. I OS
5. I OS
6. J OF
7. I OS
8. I OF
9. I OS
10. I OS
Winner: Imperial Valkyrie 8:2
Notes: For full transparency, original testing was done with a judgement base that was worn much more than I thought, so i switched layer bases to a brand new one. Testing results were the same.

Imperial Valkyrie Sting Keep' vs Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Atomic
Quote:
Quote:1. P OS
2. P OS
3. P OS
4. I OS
5. I OS
6. I OS
7. I OS
8. I OS
9. P OS
10. P OS
Winner: Tie Imperial 5:5 Phoenix

Imperial Valkyrie Sting Keep' vs Zwei Diaboros 00Reach Quick'
Quote:
Quote:1. I OS
2. I OF
3. I OS
4. Z OF
5. I OS
6. I OS
7. I OS
8. I OS
9. Z OF
10. Z OS
Winner: Imperial Valkyrie 7:3
Note: Imperial suffers from much more recoil from Zwei than from Judgement
Feel free to replicate my testings, suggest combos to test, or test your own to see how other combos match up vs the current meta threats.
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:01 PM)Guzmada Wrote: Messing around one night and i might have actually found a good combo. All testings were done with Imperial launched first in a burst standard stadium. Imperial is fully awakened in all matches.

Quote:Notes: For full transparency, original testing was done with a judgement base that was worn much more than I thought, so i switched layer bases to a brand new one. Testing results were the same.

Quote:

Quote:Note: Imperial suffers from much more recoil from Zwei than from Judgement
Feel free to replicate my testings, suggest combos to test, or test your own to see how other combos match up vs the current meta threats.

Seems a bit unusual for a combo like that to do super well. Can you do LS 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)?
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:01 PM)Guzmada Wrote: Messing around one night and i might have actually found a good combo. All testings were done with Imperial launched first in a burst standard stadium. Imperial is fully awakened in all matches.

Seems a bit unusual for a combo like that to do super well. Can you do LS 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)?

I was confused at the results as well. I knew these results would be questionable, which is why i hope someone can replicate and see if they get the same result, or if I did something horribly wrong.

Imperial Valkyrie Sting Keep' vs Lord Spriggan(LEFT) 00Cross Xtend+(Stamina)
1. L OS
2. L OS
3. L OS
4. L OS
5. L OS
6. L OS
7. L OS
8. L OS
9. L OS
10. L OS
Winner: Lord Spriggan 10:0

This was something along the lines of what I expected, lord obliterating imperial
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:19 PM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Seems a bit unusual for a combo like that to do super well. Can you do LS 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)?

I was confused at the results as well. I knew these results would be questionable, which is why i hope someone can replicate and see if they get the same result, or if I did something horribly wrong.

1. L OS
2. L OS
3. L OS
4. L OS
5. L OS
6. L OS
7. L OS
8. L OS
9. L OS
10. L OS

This was something along the lines of what I expected, lord obliterating imperial

Figures that would happen. You don’t have to right now, but if you want to you could try doing if you have the layer base Knockout Diabolos Sting Xtreme’.
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:19 PM)Guzmada Wrote: I was confused at the results as well. I knew these results would be questionable, which is why i hope someone can replicate and see if they get the same result, or if I did something horribly wrong.

1. L OS
2. L OS
3. L OS
4. L OS
5. L OS
6. L OS
7. L OS
8. L OS
9. L OS
10. L OS

Figures that would happen. You don’t have to right now, but if you want to you could try doing if you have the layer base Knockout Diabolos Sting Xtreme’.

I would if i could, but i dont have the knockout layer base yet and i only have 1 sting. I could swap the sting in the imperial combo to a blitz or something as similar weight and such, but the no knockouts is what kinda keeps me from doing it. another piece i dont have that gets requested often is destroy'
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:28 PM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Figures that would happen. You don’t have to right now, but if you want to you could try doing if you have the layer base Knockout Diabolos Sting Xtreme’.

I would if i could, but i dont have the knockout layer base yet and i only have 1 sting. I could swap the sting in the imperial combo to a blitz or something as similar weight and such, but the no knockouts is what kinda keeps me from doing it. another piece i dont have that gets requested often is destroy'

That is ok, just wondered if you could do it.
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  5:28 PM)Guzmada Wrote: I would if i could, but i dont have the knockout layer base yet and i only have 1 sting. I could swap the sting in the imperial combo to a blitz or something as similar weight and such, but the no knockouts is what kinda keeps me from doing it. another piece i dont have that gets requested often is destroy'

That is ok, just wondered if you could do it.

If you can think of a different combo, ill be happy to test
Could you do Imperial Ashura Sting Quick' Vs pP.00C.Xt+
(Nov. 28, 2019  6:48 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Could you do Imperial Ashura Sting Quick' Vs pP.00C.Xt+

Imperial Ashura Sting Quick' vs Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+

1. I B
2. I B
3. P OS
4. P OS
5. I B
6. I B
7. P OS
8. P OS
9. I OS
10. P OS
Winner: Tie Imperial 5:5 Phoenix
Interesting results. If you get the chance to test Imperial against Knockout I would suggest KO.Bl.X'Retsu. I've done quite a bit of testing with KO (all be it unrecorded). Blitz worked far better than Sting for me despite the slight weight advantage to Sting. Blitz sits better on the Knockout layer. You could change up the Odin chip if you wanted but I haven't found that necessary.
Can you do Imperial Achilles Sting Xtend+ (Stamina) vs Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' ?
What I was able to use was Imperial Dragon.St.Ds'. It keeps on having almost close ties against pP.Outer.Xt+ and some lucky hits against Lord Spriggan.Bl.Br

Imperial can hold its ground fair enough even using 00C.Ul' which had decent stamina to boot. I feel that the Dragon Chip ootb is tighter than using Valkyrie and even Ashura. So far, the Bursts to Imperial happens when it gets KO'd and the rubber contact points get stuck in between the walls of the pockets. It didn't even Burst against KO.00C.Ul', just half-way there.

I would've also used Kp', but I didn't like the stamina disadvantage. I tried Qc' and X' with some good matches, but Ds' is the tightest fit I can find with my limited copies.
(Dec. 01, 2019  3:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: What I was able to use was Imperial Dragon.St.Ds'. It keeps on having almost close ties against pP.Outer.Xt+ and some lucky hits against Lord Spriggan.Bl.Br

Imperial can hold its ground fair enough even using 00C.Ul' which had decent stamina to boot. I feel that the Dragon Chip ootb is tighter than using Valkyrie and even Ashura. So far, the Bursts to Imperial happens when it gets KO'd and the rubber contact points get stuck in between the walls of the pockets. It didn't even Burst against KO.00C.Ul', just half-way there.

I would've also used Kp', but I didn't like the stamina disadvantage. I tried Qc' and X' with some good matches, but Ds' is the tightest fit I can find with my limited copies.
That sounds about right. I havent actually tried the new dragon chip. I originally thought it was the same as the regular dragon chips so i just stashed it

(Nov. 30, 2019  9:36 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can you do Imperial Achilles Sting Xtend+ (Stamina) vs Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' ?

Imperial Achilles Sting Xtend+ (Stamina) vs Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme'
1. J OF
2. J B
3. J B
4. J B
5. I OS
6. J B
7. I OF
8. J OF(Okay this one was funny cuz imperial hit judgement, but judgement literally didnt move at all while imperial flies out the pocket)
9. J OF
10. J OF

So what did we learn here today friends? Dash drivers are indeed necessary for imperial
(Dec. 01, 2019  4:57 AM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  3:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: What I was able to use was Imperial Dragon.St.Ds'. It keeps on having almost close ties against pP.Outer.Xt+ and some lucky hits against Lord Spriggan.Bl.Br

That sounds about right. I havent actually tried the new dragon chip. I originally thought it was the same as the regular dragon chips so i just stashed it

(Nov. 30, 2019  9:36 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can you do Imperial Achilles Sting Xtend+ (Stamina) vs Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' ?

1. J OF
2. J B
3. J B
4. J B
5. I OS
6. J B
7. I OF
8. J OF(Okay this one was funny cuz imperial hit judgement, but judgement literally didnt move at all while imperial flies out the pocket)
9. J OF
10. J OF

So what did we learn here today friends? Dash drivers are indeed necessary for imperial
Ok then can you do Imperial Dragon Sting Unite' if you can against Zwei Bahamut Blitz X' ?
(Dec. 01, 2019  7:30 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  4:57 AM)Guzmada Wrote: That sounds about right. I havent actually tried the new dragon chip. I originally thought it was the same as the regular dragon chips so i just stashed it

1. J OF
2. J B
3. J B
4. J B
5. I OS
6. J B
7. I OF
9. J OF
10. J OF

Ok then can you do Imperial Dragon Sting Unite' if you can against Zwei Bahamut Blitz X' ?

sure i can get that testing done tomorrow morning
(Dec. 01, 2019  8:45 AM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  7:30 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Ok then can you do Imperial Dragon Sting Unite' if you can against Zwei Bahamut Blitz X' ?

thanks!
(Dec. 01, 2019  8:45 AM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  7:30 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Ok then can you do Imperial Dragon Sting Unite' if you can against Zwei Bahamut Blitz X' ?

Imperial Dragon Sting Unite' vs Zwei Diaboros Blitz Xtreme'

1. Z OF
2. Z OF
3. I OF
4. I OS
5. I OS
6. Z OF
7. Z OF
8. Z OF
9. Z OF
10. I B