Heaven Valkyrie Outer Eternal Ten vs Perfect Phoenix 10Proof Xtend+

- HV.Ou.Et.Ten: 5 OS (50% Winrate)
- pP.10P.Xt+: 5 OS (50% Winrate)

Heaven Valkyrie Outer Eternal Ten vs Orb Egis 0Cross Orbit Metal

- HV.Ou.Et.Ten: 9 OS (90% Winrate)
- oE.0C.OM: 1 OS (10% Winrate)

Heaven Valkyrie Outer Eternal Ten vs Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Octa Zan

- HV.Ou.Et.Ten: 4 OS (40% Winrate)
- JV.Bl.Octa.Zan: 2 Burst, 2 OF, 1 OS (50% Wintare)

Heaven Ashura 00Cross Atomic Ten vs Perfect Phoenix Outer Xtend+

- HA.00C.At.Ten: 5 OS (50% Winrate)
- pP.Ou.Xt+: 4 OS, 1 OF (50% Winrate)

Heaven Ashura 00Cross Atomic Ten vs Orb Egis 0Proof Orbit Metal

- HA.00C.At.Ten: 6 OS, 2 OF (80% Winrate)
- oE.0P.OM: 1 OS, 1 OF (20% Winrate)

Heaven Ashura 00Cross Atomic Ten vs Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Octa Zan

- HA.00C.At.Ten: 8 OS, 2 OF (100% Winrate)
- JV.Bl.Octa.Zan: 0 Wins (0% Winrate)

Feel free to double test any of these matchups because these results surprised even myself
(Aug. 18, 2019  11:15 PM)Guzmada Wrote: Heaven Valkyrie Outer Eternal Ten vs Perfect Phoenix 10Proof Xtend+

Feel free to double test any of these matchups because these results surprised even myself
I have a request. HA.00P.At vs JV.Bl.X'/Qc'
(Aug. 19, 2019  6:24 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  11:15 PM)Guzmada Wrote: Heaven Valkyrie Outer Eternal Ten vs Perfect Phoenix 10Proof Xtend+

I wish i could but i dont gave either of those drivers. Ill mess around and see what i can do tho
(Aug. 19, 2019  6:24 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

Heres the results. I went a tad above and beyond:

Heaven Ashura 0Proof Atomic Ten vs Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Hunter Metsu

- HA.0P.At.Ten: 3 OS, 1 OF (40% Winrate)
- JV.Bl.Hn.Metsu: 4 OF, 1 OS (50% Winrate)

Heaven Ashura 0Proof Octa Ten vs Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Hunter Metsu

- HA.0P.Octa.Ten: 7 OS (70% Winrate)
- JV.Bl.Hn.Metsu: 2 OF, 1 OS (30% Winrate)

Heaven Ashura 0Proof Eternal Ten vs Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Hunter Metsu

- HA.0P.Et.Ten: 6 OS (60% Winrate)
- JV.Bl.Hn.Metsu: 2 OF, 2 Burst (40% Winrate)
Wow, Heaven Pegasus is looking really good based on these tests!
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Wow, Heaven Pegasus is looking really good based on these tests!

It seems to lag in opposite spin matchups, but ill do some more testing. Of the 3 drivers, i think octa performs the best in opposite spin abd eternal in same spin. My favorite disc is 0 since its heavy and sticks to the bey itself without a driver

Thankfully phoenix is being slowly phased out because it destroys heaven
Can I know what dash drivers you can use for these tests? Asking for making a battle request.
Hey can you try LS.10C.Br in both spin directions against HP.0P.Xt+.Ten? 10 on LS painted.
Once I get the beys (or if someone is able) I think it's worth testing a Zwei Diabolos combo against Heaven as well.
(Sep. 02, 2019  4:36 PM)joyos Wrote: Once I get the beys (or if someone is able) I think it's worth testing a Zwei Diabolos combo against Heaven as well.

In a previous tournament, some players were using ZD (not sure on the rest of the parts), and those keep on flicking the opponents out like pebbles
Also, how would pP.00C.Xt+ fare against HD.00C.At?
(Sep. 03, 2019  2:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: In a previous tournament, some players were using ZD (not sure on the rest of the parts), and those keep on flicking the opponents out like pebbles

Yeah, that's what I think as well, however I think it's still worth posting the results for the public.  

I have seen in this forum that some tournament bladers choose to be secretive about their testing and the results they find (which is perfectly fine), but in my opinion the more accessible information is to the public the better the competitive community will be overall.

(Sep. 03, 2019  2:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Also, how would pP.00C.Xt+ fare against HD.00C.At?

I can def test this eventually once I get the parts.
(Sep. 03, 2019  2:07 PM)joyos Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2019  2:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: In a previous tournament, some players were using ZD (not sure on the rest of the parts), and those keep on flicking the opponents out like pebbles

Yeah, that's what I think as well, however I think it's still worth posting the results for the public.  

I have seen in this forum that some tournament bladers choose to be secretive about their testing and the results they find (which is perfectly fine), but in my opinion the more accessible information is to the public the better the competitive community will be overall.

Some people just don't want to get sniped by someone that was collecting information. That's also why some Bladers don't practice in Freeplay. As for the Zwei Diabolos combos, they probably had Xtreme', Quick', or Jolt'. ZD.St.X' is such a good KO Attacker that it can KO Wombat's Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Keep and my Orb Egis 0 Star Keep with ease, so Heaven combos don't stand a chance.
(Sep. 03, 2019  4:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2019  2:07 PM)joyos Wrote: Yeah, that's what I think as well, however I think it's still worth posting the results for the public.  

Some people just don't want to get sniped by someone that was collecting information. That's also why some Bladers don't practice in Freeplay. As for the Zwei Diabolos combos, they probably had Xtreme', Quick', or Jolt'. ZD.St.X' is such a good KO Attacker that it can KO Wombat's Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Keep and my Orb Egis 0 Star Keep with ease, so Heaven combos don't stand a chance.

Kinda off topic, but can't bladers play in freeplay to strategically fool opponents? Like, I could use some spicy cosmo valkyrie combo in freeplay, and use some other beys in my deck. Or, you can use your actual combo and the slightly smarter than average opponents could think that you are fooling them and you turn it to advantage. eg: Using choz spriggan 00 keep in right spin think opponent is using zwei, but instead face judgement combo.
(Sep. 03, 2019  4:26 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2019  4:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Some people just don't want to get sniped by someone that was collecting information. That's also why some Bladers don't practice in Freeplay. As for the Zwei Diabolos combos, they probably had Xtreme', Quick', or Jolt'. ZD.St.X' is such a good KO Attacker that it can KO Wombat's Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Keep and my Orb Egis 0 Star Keep with ease, so Heaven combos don't stand a chance.

Kinda off topic, but can't bladers play in freeplay to strategically fool opponents? Like, I could use some spicy  cosmo valkyrie combo in freeplay, and use some other beys in my deck. Or, you can use your actual combo and the slightly smarter than average opponents could think that you are fooling them and you turn it to advantage. eg: Using choz spriggan 00 keep in right spin think opponent is using zwei, but instead face judgement combo.

I guess you could do that, but there are also people that use their strongest combos in freeplay without thinking that someone could snipe their combo. I think an interesting strat would be trying out a new combo in freeplay to see how different matchups play out, and then only use that combo in Deck Format within the tournament itself if you find that it's good enough.
I agree, we are going a bit off topic.

One last thing however:

This particular game does seem to be heavily influenced by testing and information gathering.  My point was that more information is good for everyone, especially in a situation where it seems everyone wants to be closed off somehow (from what I have observed here).  I never said competitive bladers couldn't be sniped as they are looking for the next off-the-wall combo, and if they want to avoid that then I have no qualms about that.  No else should either.  To use an archaic term from a different community I am in, STSFN (Article Link), the concept has been around for a while.

But if you look at it with a perspective to foster growth in a community, barriers to entry other than cost of equipment should be looked into, and information is definitely one of them.
(Sep. 03, 2019  8:59 PM)joyos Wrote: I agree, we are going a bit off topic.

One last thing however:

This particular game does seem to be heavily influenced by testing and information gathering.  My point was that more information is good for everyone, especially in a situation where it seems everyone wants to be closed off somehow (from what I have observed here).  I never said competitive bladers couldn't be sniped as they are looking for the next off-the-wall combo, and if they want to avoid that then I have no qualms about that.  No else should either.  To use an archaic term from a different community I am in, STSFN (Article Link), the concept has been around for a while.

But if you look at it with a perspective to foster growth in a community, barriers to entry other than cost of equipment should be looked into, and information is definitely one of them.

That is quite informative, and I do think that "STSFN" is also something that most, if not all, of the players who reached top 4/5 of the local player-hosted tournaments do, where they do not necessarily reveal their combos/decks (let alone have the opponent check the actual Bey with their own hands) to anyone else except the referee (who are also top players).

But to get back on topic, I had a combo that worked aesthetically (light blue everything except the Core Disk and Weight), but really loses quite a lot (mostly KO) despite having good parts: HP.00C.Ds'

Can heaven work in mobile balance combos (yes, I do want a replacement to crash ragnaruk on destroy' to be a better option for today's meta)?
(Sep. 04, 2019  12:51 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

Can heaven work in mobile balance combos (yes, I do want a replacement to crash ragnaruk on destroy' to be a better option for today's meta)?

I really don't know, but Heaven might work with Zephyr/Z' same with how it worked with cR, still depends on the opposing Bey. I think cR has more recoil generated with smash attacks compared to Heaven Base, but I'll be doing more tests for that soon.
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  12:51 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

I really don't know, but Heaven might work with Zephyr/Z' same with how it worked with cR, still depends on the opposing Bey. I think cR has more recoil generated with smash attacks compared to Heaven Base, but I'll be doing more tests for that soon.

I would think the Grand base replaced cR, am I wrong?
(Sep. 05, 2019  3:26 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I really don't know, but Heaven might work with Zephyr/Z' same with how it worked with cR, still depends on the opposing Bey. I think cR has more recoil generated with smash attacks compared to Heaven Base, but I'll be doing more tests for that soon.

I would think the Grand base replaced cR, am I wrong?

Still too light, but it does have some recoil

I am dissapointed with the new Heaven Asura
(Sep. 16, 2019  6:49 PM)JPennar Wrote:

I am dissapointed with the new Heaven Asura

Why are you disappointed?
Would heaven work with Dragon?
(Sep. 16, 2019  8:03 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  6:49 PM)JPennar Wrote: I am dissapointed with the new Heaven Asura

Why are you disappointed?

he bursts very easy. Know any good mods?