[Takara Tomy]  Geist Fafnir Testing Thread

(Oct. 12, 2018  9:32 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Anyone want me to test a combo just keep in mind I do not have deep chaos or sieg xcalibur
I do have bx, hk, rp, ah, hs ,za, gf ,vl,ef, bl.
I do have atomic and bearing. Don't have xtreme

gF.8'.At v aH.0.Et
gF.10.At v aH.0.Et
So this is the results for 2nd one.

aH= 100%
gF= 0%

I think the height difference makes Archer Hercules better due to gF's rubber not coming into contact with Archer Hercules

Did one battle of first and it was same result Archer Hercules got a survivor finishes
(Oct. 12, 2018  9:50 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: So this is the results for 2nd one.

aH= 100%
gF= 0%

I think the height difference makes Archer Hercules better due to gF's rubber not coming into contact with Archer Hercules

Did one battle of first and it was same result Archer Hercules got a survivor finishes

Could you try the same but Br instead of At on gF? Thing's aint looking so good without a frame
(Oct. 12, 2018  9:32 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Anyone want me to test a combo just keep in mind I do not have deep chaos or sieg xcalibur
I do have bx, hk, rp, ah, hs ,za, gf ,vl,ef, bl.
I do have atomic and bearing. Don't have xtreme
Hey here is one gF 8 nothing vs dF 8' absorb?
(Oct. 12, 2018  10:07 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  9:50 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: So this is the results for 2nd one.

aH= 100%
gF= 0%

Could you try the same but Br instead of At on gF? Thing's aint looking so good without a frame

The results were

aH=100%
One tie
gF= 0%
Oof, do you have hS. Cuz I've seen a distinct lack in gF v hS testing?

gF.10.At v hS.0(Bump if you have it).Bearing
I do have those pieces so I can try that out
Alright cool, also do you mind switching At with Et or Ds after you're done with the test. Sorry if I'm asking too much haha
Can someone please try gf 7 proof yard vs hs 0 bump at

10* for gf

Alternate launches
Anybody got any suggestions on how Geist Fafnir can have better LAD. It's awfully bad maybe due of its layer being too wide, it touches the ground patently, I'm using the Atomic from Hazard Kerbeus, the dark green one just because it looks well with the Geist Fafnir layer's deep dark green orb in the center, does Lift works decently with Geist Fafnir on Atomic or is it too big that it will prematurely scrapes? I'm currently using Bump, I don't have Lift yet and I don't know if I'll buy the Proof frame for it's out of my budget. Also, I've read here that it loses to Deep Chaos, I've also tried to test it against Alter Chronos on Destroy and Geist Fafnir lose to it too, Alter Chronos won by a survivor finish and LAD saves most of the time, I also tested Geist Fafnir against Emperor Forneus on Atomic and Geist Fafnir just easily lose because it lacks LAD.
(Oct. 18, 2018  8:14 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Anybody  got any suggestions on how Geist Fafnir can have better LAD. It's awfully bad maybe due of its layer being too wide, it touches the ground patently, I'm using the Atomic from Hazard Kerbeus, the dark green one just because it looks well with the Geist Fafnir layer's deep dark green orb in the center, does Lift works decently with Geist Fafnir on Atomic or is it too big that it will prematurely scrapes? I'm currently using Bump, I don't have Lift yet and I don't know if I'll buy the Proof frame for it's out of my budget. Also, I've read here that it loses to Deep Chaos, I've also tried to test it against Alter Chronos on Destroy and Geist Fafnir lose to it too, Alter Chronos won by a survivor finish and LAD saves most of the time, I also tested Geist Fafnir against Emperor Forneus on Atomic and Geist Fafnir just easily lose because it lacks LAD.
Maybe you need to stop using At bc it sucks in opposite spin. If you dont have proof then use cross....??? gF 7C Br or gF 7B Br might do alot better with the help of Br insane lad
(Oct. 18, 2018  7:07 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  8:14 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Anybody  got any suggestions on how Geist Fafnir can have better LAD. It's awfully bad maybe due of its layer being too wide, it touches the ground patently, I'm using the Atomic from Hazard Kerbeus, the dark green one just because it looks well with the Geist Fafnir layer's deep dark green orb in the center, does Lift works decently with Geist Fafnir on Atomic or is it too big that it will prematurely scrapes? I'm currently using Bump, I don't have Lift yet and I don't know if I'll buy the Proof frame for it's out of my budget. Also, I've read here that it loses to Deep Chaos, I've also tried to test it against Alter Chronos on Destroy and Geist Fafnir lose to it too, Alter Chronos won by a survivor finish and LAD saves most of the time, I also tested Geist Fafnir against Emperor Forneus on Atomic and Geist Fafnir just easily lose because it lacks LAD.
Maybe you need to stop using At bc it sucks in opposite spin. If you dont have proof then use cross....??? gF 7C Br or gF 7B Br might do alot better with the help of Br insane lad

Okay then, I'll use the somewhat yellow Bearing from GCS, I think it looks good with Geist Fafnir, I was kinda hoping that the deep green Atomic would work because it goes so well with the layer, aesthetically. Though from all of the tests I've made it seems that Destroy gives a little edge among the said drivers, performance wise. It can go head to head with left spins, including Hell Salamander on Bearing and Spriggan Requiem on Bearing, mostly from recoil or push resulting to Bearing to scrape and lose spins or bursting because of its weak springs. I only got the crystal blue Destroy from Nightmare Longinus and solid red Destroy from Z Achilles of the Triple Cho-Z Booster Set, but it's on me, I have dilemma on making a decent build because I take its aesthetics to consideration, hahaha. And, yes, I'm using 7, because I got a green one so visually matches the Geist Fafnir layer, also compatible with stamina/attack basis. Anyway, do you know any other recolored Destroy driver? Or Any drivers that you think works and looks well with Geist Fafnir?
(Oct. 19, 2018  7:51 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  7:07 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Maybe you need to stop using At bc it sucks in opposite spin. If you dont have proof then use cross....??? gF 7C Br or gF 7B Br might do alot better with the help of Br insane lad

Okay then, I'll use the somewhat yellow Bearing from GCS, I think it looks good with Geist Fafnir, I was kinda hoping that the deep green Atomic would work because it goes so well with the layer, aesthetically. Though from all of the tests I've made it seems that Destroy gives a little edge among the said drivers, performance wise. It can go head to head with left spins, including Hell Salamander on Bearing and Spriggan Requiem on Bearing, mostly from recoil or push resulting to Bearing to scrape and lose spins or bursting because of its weak springs. I only got the crystal blue Destroy from Nightmare Longinus and solid red Destroy from Z Achilles of the Triple Cho-Z Booster Set, but it's on me, I have dilemma on making a decent build because I take its aesthetics to consideration, hahaha. And, yes, I'm using 7, because I got a green one so visually matches the Geist Fafnir layer, also compatible with stamina/attack basis. Anyway, do you know any other recolored Destroy driver? Or Any drivers that you think works and looks well with Geist Fafnir?
gF 7L (Down Skirt) Br will beat almost any Right spin bey including aH 0B Br...???
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:40 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  7:51 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Okay then, I'll use the somewhat yellow Bearing from GCS, I think it looks good with Geist Fafnir, I was kinda hoping that the deep green Atomic would work because it goes so well with the layer, aesthetically. Though from all of the tests I've made it seems that Destroy gives a little edge among the said drivers, performance wise. It can go head to head with left spins, including Hell Salamander on Bearing and Spriggan Requiem on Bearing, mostly from recoil or push resulting to Bearing to scrape and lose spins or bursting because of its weak springs. I only got the crystal blue Destroy from Nightmare Longinus and solid red Destroy from Z Achilles of the Triple Cho-Z Booster Set, but it's on me, I have dilemma on making a decent build because I take its aesthetics to consideration, hahaha. And, yes, I'm using 7, because I got a green one so visually matches the Geist Fafnir layer, also compatible with stamina/attack basis. Anyway, do you know any other recolored Destroy driver? Or Any drivers that you think works and looks well with Geist Fafnir?
gF 7L (Down Skirt) Br will beat almost any Right spin bey including aH 0B Br...???

Are you sure about that what about deep Caynox c3 0 destroy?
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:44 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:40 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: gF 7L (Down Skirt) Br will beat almost any Right spin bey including aH 0B Br...???

Are you sure about that what about deep Caynox c3 0 destroy?
Yes...0L Br never loose in opposite spin unless its against another 0L Br...
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:50 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:44 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Are you sure about that what about deep Caynox c3 0 destroy?
Yes...0L Br never loose in opposite spin unless its against another 0L Br...

See Mack the burst’s vid,hs on xt+ beat so 0l br in opposite spin
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:51 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:50 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Yes...0L Br never loose in opposite spin unless its against another 0L Br...

See Mack the burst’s vid,hs on xt+ beat so 0l br in opposite spin
You do realise that he was using Sr...which is 5grams lighter then hS...
My combo for testing:gF 10 proof xt+(attack mode)vs. aH 10 et
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:25 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:51 PM)Battleburst Wrote: See Mack the burst’s vid,hs on xt+ beat so 0l br in opposite spin
You do realise that he was using Sr...which is 5grams lighter then hS...

Yeah,but l and br are heavier than p and xt,also I think hs had the 7 disk,so i ales up for that
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:39 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:25 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: You do realise that he was using Sr...which is 5grams lighter then hS...

Yeah,but l and br are heavier than p and xt,also I think hs had the 7 disk,so i ales up for that
You have a point...
Can geist fafnir still steal spin or no
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:51 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can geist fafnir still steal spin or no

Of course,lol
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:51 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can geist fafnir still steal spin or no

But , Not as good as Drain Fafnir !
guys I saw this combo in a japanese youtube channel.It is:
gF 1'glaive xtend+(attack mode).
It was very good in attacking as well as draining.
Test it against rP 0P  xtend+(attack or stamina mode).