[Takara Tomy]  Dynamite Belial Testing and Discussion

Belial seems to have more stamina and a little less attack power in Low Mode and seems to be a little more aggressive but a little less stamina in High Mode.
(May. 24, 2021  4:00 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So everyone's been testing Dynamite's stamina potential and how it performs as an attacker or against an attacker...but I wanna see if it can juggle the last two at the same time, stamina notwithstanding.

(Low) Dynamite Belial Nexus Ultimate Reboot'/Destroy'/Venture-2 VS (MCC) Rage Helios2 Xtreme'/Evolution' 3A.
(Low) Dynamite Belial Nexus Ultimate Reboot'/Destroy'/Venture-2 VS (MCC) Brave Hyperion2 Xtreme'/Evolution' 2A

(Low Mode) Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy'-2 VS (MCC) Rage Helios2 Evolution' (Worn) 3A. 10 rounds.
Dynamite Belial: 20% (1 OS, 1 KO)
Rage Helios2: 80% (8 KOs)

(Low Mode) Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy'-2 VS (MCC) Brave Hyperion2 Evolution' (Worn) 2A (3 Bladed Mode). 10 rounds.
Dynamite Belial: 80% (5 OS, 3 KOs)
Brave Hyperion2: 20% (2 KOs)
(May. 24, 2021  3:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok, so I ran the same Tempest VS Dynamite test again, except I replaced Hyperion2 with Solomon.
Dynamite Belial Outer Eternal-2 VS (MCC) Tempest Solomon Outer Eternal 1S. Ten rounds, launches alternated, disks and drivers swapped halfway through.
Dynamite Belial: 0% (N/A)
Tempest Solomon: 100% (10 OS)

Notes: W-wow, this one really surprised me. There were some close ones, but Tempest usually managed to win by a marginal amount. Guess this means I'll be using Solomon for stamina testing from now on.
Naturally, the next question that pops up in my head is how bad is Hyperion ii in this situation.

So I dug out Hyperion ii.......

DBL.Ω.Et-2 vs (MCC)THyii.Ω.Et S1
https://youtu.be/s_UgfdV-HSE

Tempest Hyperion ii for me managed to lose 1 time by OS and won 9 times by Os.  The matches did look closer to me in general. Parts were switched 1/2 way and launchers were alternated.  Also, I want to say the only round that Tempest lost by OS, neither of the wings retracted.  I believe that is 1 of 2 rounds in this set that neither of the wings were retracted when the round ended.
did a bit of testing on my own. The opposing combo was the best I could do as my collection is quite small

(Lm) Dynamite Belial Giga Bearing-2 vs Brave Hyperion Jolt’ 2A (6blades)

10 rounds, Belial launched 1st, standard beystadium, dynamite launcher

Belial; 7OS , 1KO

Hyperion; 2KO

Belial wins 8-2

This thing is a beast for stamina. No need to worry about Bearings spring as the Belial Cores teeth are way more than enough.
(May. 25, 2021  5:48 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  3:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok, so I ran the same Tempest VS Dynamite test again, except I replaced Hyperion2 with Solomon.
Dynamite Belial Outer Eternal-2 VS (MCC) Tempest Solomon Outer Eternal 1S. Ten rounds, launches alternated, disks and drivers swapped halfway through.
Dynamite Belial: 0% (N/A)
Tempest Solomon: 100% (10 OS)

Notes: W-wow, this one really surprised me. There were some close ones, but Tempest usually managed to win by a marginal amount. Guess this means I'll be using Solomon for stamina testing from now on.
Naturally, the next question that pops up in my head is how bad is Hyperion ii in this situation.

So I dug out Hyperion ii.......

DBL.Ω.Et-2 vs (MCC)THyii.Ω.Et S1
https://youtu.be/s_UgfdV-HSE

Tempest Hyperion ii for me managed to lose 1 time by OS and won 9 times by Os.  The matches did look closer to me in general. Parts were switched 1/2 way and launchers were alternated.  Also, I want to say the only round that Tempest lost by OS, neither of the wings retracted.  I believe that is 1 of 2 rounds in this set that neither of the wings were retracted when the round ended.

Hmm, that's quite intriguing. Most of the time, my Tempest's wings wouldn't retract. There were, if I recall correctly, three times that they did retract; one of which was when Tempest got its only win in my original test.
I'll probably test Dynamite on Ds' VS Tempest on Ds' next, just to see if the results are consistent across various drivers.
(May. 24, 2021  4:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  2:16 AM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: 2 is fine. 00 should only work in high. Thank you.

Dynamite Belial 00Cross Zone'+Z VS (MCC) Mirage Helios2 Nexus Drift 1S. 20 rounds, launches alternated, ties redone.
Dynamite Belial: 30% (6 OS)
Mirage Helios2: 70% (14 OS)

Notes: This was a whole lot closer than it looks, and I believe the whopping fourteen ties support this. Is there any reason you chose 00Cross over 00Wall/Wheel, @"Lean's_Hedgehog
I don't have cross and wanted to see how it would perform. In the DB stadium with a very soft launch the MH2 combo burst DBL Wheel Zone'+Z twice in ten rounds and 00wall was scraping too often.

Don't have a standard stadium or I'd offer to help with the testing.
(May. 23, 2021  10:35 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Through my testing I have seen Belial is better as a opposite spin stamina, let’s see how it does against same spin. Dynamite Belial Nexus Destroy’ -2 vs Tempest Solomon (Or Hyperion Two) Wheel Xtend+ 1S (MCC) (Stamina)

Ooo sounds interesting Imma try that thanks! Grin
Dynamite Belial Giga Xceed'+Z vs Rage Helios II 3A destroy'
Are we going to make a separate thread for Dynamite with the F gear?
(High Mode) Dynamite Belial Giga Operate' (attack mode) vs A good left spin defense type
My package with DB came in today, I won't be providing testing right now but my preliminary thoughts. Dynamite performed a lot better stock against pretty much everything. Putting it in a strictly endurance based mirror matchup had Dynamite constantly on the ropes, it simply doesn't perform as well as stuff like World or Tempest, and it becomes very clear in that environment.

With that said, Dynamite isn't the kind of Ring that excels in grinding the opponent down, whittling away at them and reducing their RPM gradually. Dynamite seemed to perform best on Venture because it was able to gain momentum and thrash itself against the opponent, reducing their RPM in larger chunks. Stock Belial could religiously OS right-spin stamina combos through this method of chunking them down and destabilizing them, which was very surprising to me. This is all Low Mode, mind you, as I think High Mode is slightly troll to use at all.
Unfortunately against any form of left spin opponent, it simply cannot compete (from what I saw), no matter what the Driver was that the left spin opponent used. Likely because it just isn't as easy to get those same chunks of recoil that you can when both Beyblades are in the same spin direction. Dynamite doesn't seem bad, really, and maybe one of the upgrades down the line for it bring it into the limelight, but with the meta being incredibly focused on opposite-spin matchups, or how well things do vs. Drift, it is in a tough spot.

Venture, or Drivers like Venture, may be the kind of niche style of combo Dynamite would work best in. I personally like Venture, though I would have preferred that TT not used a flat tip, but something a bit more rounded (Semi-Flat?). It is an interesting Driver, and if Zone'+Z didn't have strictly better stamina and LAD while being slightly less aggressive, it would probably be pretty alright for Rage too. Which is also something I want to look into in a formal manner later also, even though I don't think Venture, despite its more aggressive nature, would be safer to use or more consistent than Zone'+Z. Maybe so when compared to Xceed'+Z though.
I have Dynamite and Cyclone so I can also provide testing, but based on some testings I've done, Dynamite isn't very much of an attack type and doesn't generate enough recoil, however it might have some use for Same spin stamina as I recall Dynamite Belial Giga Zephyr'-2 OSing World Solomon Atomic 2B
I have also done mirror testing for High mode Vs Low mode and High mode has more recoil, less stamina, Destabilization potential.

Venture also has good defence but compared to something like Ds' I would feel it's slightly outclassed

Nexus does have mediocre LAD and even something like Ds' wouldn't work
The F-gear completely changes Dynamite. It does equalize against opposite spin. Against same spin it weakens Dynamite since it loses what attack power it had.
(Jun. 08, 2021  4:59 PM)Lean's_Hedgehog Wrote: The F-gear completely changes Dynamite. It does equalize against opposite spin. Against same spin it weakens Dynamite since it loses what attack power it had.

It actually increases it's attack because it has rubber now and rubber can get really good hits
(Jun. 08, 2021  5:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  4:59 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: The F-gear completely changes Dynamite. It does equalize against opposite spin. Against same spin it weakens Dynamite since it loses what attack power it had.

It actually increases it's attack because it has rubber now and rubber can get really good hits

Not in the battles I've done with it in the DB stadium. The rubber absorbs impact and produces nearly no recoil to either bay. They meet and basically stay in the middle wearing each other down. My observations are that it changes Dynamite into a spin stealing stamina blade.
I decided to do some testing on how Dynamite could work in a stamina combo:

Dynamite Belial Giga Drift-2 (Low)
Dynamite Launcher
Solo spin
Pro Stadium
and for comparison:

World Spriggan Drift 2B (Right spin, free spin)
Dynamite Launcher
Solo spin
Pro Stadium
Obviously there are a lot of complicating factors like the fact that World is more about spin equalization than pure stamina, and the fact that this doesn’t measure Belial’s defense in a real situation, still I thought it was an interesting comparison.
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:20 AM)Garishi Wrote: I decided to do some testing on how Dynamite could work in a stamina combo:

Dynamite Belial Giga Drift-2 (Low)
Dynamite Launcher
Solo spin
Pro Stadium
and for comparison:

World Spriggan Drift 2B (Right spin, free spin)
Dynamite Launcher
Solo spin
Pro Stadium
Obviously there are a lot of complicating factors like the fact that World is more about spin equalization than pure stamina, and the fact that this doesn’t measure Belial’s defense in a real situation, still I thought it was an interesting comparison.

Spin time isn't a good factor to count.
(Jun. 01, 2021  2:31 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Dynamite Belial Giga Xceed'+Z vs Rage Helios II 3A destroy'

Apologies for the incredibly late response, here’s the test you requested:
(Low Mode) Dynamite Belial Giga Xceed’+Z-2 VS (MCC) Rage Helios2 Destroy’ 3A. 10 rounds, launches alternated, ties redone.
Dynamite Belial: 60% (6 OS)
Rage Helios2: 40% (4 KOs)

Notes: Dynamite’s defensive capabilities really shined here, despite being held back by a more aggressive driver. Perhaps this combination could be a decent anti-attacker? Also, taking a Rage to the finger isn’t a good idea haha.

(Jun. 02, 2021  6:34 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: (High Mode) Dynamite Belial Giga Operate' (attack mode) vs A good left spin defense type

I don’t have Operate’, so I used the normal one from Hell Salamander.
(High Mode) Dynamite Belial Giga Operate (Attack Mode)+2 VS (MCC) Mirage Helios2 Zone’+Z (Awakened) 2D. 10 rounds, Mirage launched first, ties redone.
Mirage Helios2: 90% (6 OS, 3 KOs)
Dynamite Belial: 10% (1 KO)

Notes: Pretty sure Dynamite’s only KO was a fluke, as pretty much every other attack it gave was tanked quite well by Mirage.

(Jun. 01, 2021  4:04 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Are we going to make a separate thread for Dynamite with the F gear?

I figured we’d use one thread to test Dynamite and all of its gears, as making one for each gear seems like too much.
F Gear is exceptional. Even given something like Ultimate Reboot' on Nexus, it has the chance of tieing with an Xtend+ (maybe 40%). It also does better in same spin, but the F gear reduces the recoil in opposite spin.
can anyone do some testings with the v-gear?
(if possible)
Dynamite Belial (F-gear) Giga Venture (V-gear) 3 vs Cyclone ragnaruk stock