[Takara Tomy]  Deep Chaos, Yard or Yielding?

So I have been wondering about using yielding or yard on dC 7c but I don't know if that would work and to make it worse I don't have the parts, can someone test a bit for me and tell me how it is?

P.S. I'm not keen on following the meta so don't say that's horrible and I shouldn't even think about using it
You'll want to get rid of the Cross, Deep Chaos is so round it has more Life-After-Death than Cross.

While I don't have the Drivers, it sounds like Yeilding would be your better choice, the cone tip would allow for more procession time before tipping over compared to Yard and its wide base (which would smother Deep Chaos' Life-After-Death negatively)
Ah, and about cross its just because I don't know of any disk frames that wouldn't hinder the life-after-death, or even any forge disks that wouldn't hinder it
(May. 10, 2018  4:44 AM)Glaceon808 Wrote: Ah, and about cross its just because I don't know of any disk frames that wouldn't hinder the life-after-death, or even any forge disks that wouldn't hinder it

Most Layers don't have good Life-After-Death which is why Frames are needed to grant it. Deep Chaos is one of the exceptions. Don't worry about the Disk either, they're not big enough to interfere with Deep Chaos' Life-After-Death
Oh, okay that's good

Also I had thought yard might help a bit as its shorter than other tips
I'd say go with Yielding
I think that Yielding would be better for raw Stamina, but Yard would help it destabilize other combos a bit more easily without taking as much recoil from the piece that is jutting out. Also, use an A-mold God Chip
Also, just wondering, are there any disk frames that don't collide with the stadium
(May. 10, 2018  4:39 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: You'll want to get rid of the Cross, Deep Chaos is so round it has more Life-After-Death than Cross.

While I don't have the Drivers, it sounds like Yeilding would be your better choice, the cone tip would allow for more procession time before tipping over compared to Yard and its wide base (which would smother Deep Chaos' Life-After-Death negatively)

How in the world is a layer going to give LAD?
The core disks don't collide with the stadium on deep chaos so no frame is best frame

Also Deep Chaos is basically a smaller Maximum Garuda in its shape
(May. 11, 2018  3:54 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  4:39 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: You'll want to get rid of the Cross, Deep Chaos is so round it has more Life-After-Death than Cross.

How in the world is a layer going to give LAD?

Lad is basically rolling on the floor to get a few more rotations most layers are not very circular (have notches etc) so upon touching the ground they do not give much rotations however dC is very smooth and circular and gives more rotations upon rolling on stadium floor when used with a core disk without a frame rather than using a frame. 
Also imo yard is better because yeiyeilding is very easy destabilized.  Also the high destabilizing ability of dC and lower height of yard can easily allow it to outspin most right spin stamina/defense combos
(May. 14, 2018  2:58 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2018  3:54 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: How in the world is a layer going to give LAD?

Lad is basically rolling on the floor to get a few more rotations most layers are not very circular (have notches etc) so upon touching the ground they do not give much rotations however dC is very smooth and circular and gives more rotations upon rolling on stadium floor when used with a core disk without a frame rather than using a frame. 
Also imo yard is better because yeiyeilding is very easy destabilized.  Also the high destabilizing ability of dC and lower height of yard can easily allow it to outspin most right spin stamina/defense combos
What? That's a thing? (BTW I know what LAD is but thanks anyway). One question though. If you put Yr then that idea throughs layer disc and frame/flame LAD down the trash so yeah. Also, At is proven to have better LAD than that of Yr...
tbh I just thought yard would be better here than atomic due to its lower height and higher burst resistance
(May. 14, 2018  4:14 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:58 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Lad is basically rolling on the floor to get a few more rotations most layers are not very circular (have notches etc) so upon touching the ground they do not give much rotations however dC is very smooth and circular and gives more rotations upon rolling on stadium floor when used with a core disk without a frame rather than using a frame. 
What? That's a thing? (BTW I know what LAD is but thanks anyway). One question though. If you put Yr then that idea throughs layer disc and frame/flame LAD down the trash so yeah. Also, At is proven to have better LAD than that of Yr...

1)yes its a thing, tthis is the reason why dC combos do not usually use frames
2) putting Yr woulw decrease lad because yr would come to contact with stadium floor first and yr is less smooth than dC(i mean the shape)  so yr would reduce lad by wasting some last rotations which could have been prevented if dC layer came in to contact with floor first(which is exactly what happens if u use yeilding). 
3)i know,  but i At has better presicision but i will look more into that after a few days when i shall return
Yielding is good for full-on stamina, which is what Deep Chaos was made for. Yard would make it more of a mobile stamina type, making it move around the stadium. Because of Deep Chaos' weakness to heavy-weight attack types, Yard would make the bey an easier target to hit.
Umm wait how is a ball tip good for mobile stamina
(May. 15, 2018  1:05 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Yielding is good for full-on stamina, which is what Deep Chaos was made for. Yard would make it more of a mobile stamina type, making it move around the stadium. Because of Deep Chaos' weakness to heavy-weight attack types, Yard would make the bey an easier target to hit.
No it wont make it a mobile stamina type while the semi aggressive movement of yard might make dC yard make a few laps arpund the tornado ridge it would return to the center after those few laps a mobile stamina type spends like 80 percentage of its time around the tornado ridge. So Yr wont make it a mobile stamina type. Mobile stamina types only use the following drivers iron, accel and zephyr., assualt etc also yeilding isnt good anymore because orbit and atomic can destabilize it with ease and revolve has better stamina than it. Also yeilding would make it more vulnerable to attack type because yeilding is quite easy to ko whereas yard has good ko defense
(May. 15, 2018  5:03 AM)Glaceon808 Wrote: Umm wait how is a ball tip good for mobile stamina
It wont i just explained above hope it helps
(May. 15, 2018  8:25 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  1:05 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Yielding is good for full-on stamina, which is what Deep Chaos was made for. Yard would make it more of a mobile stamina type, making it move around the stadium. Because of Deep Chaos' weakness to heavy-weight attack types, Yard would make the bey an easier target to hit.
No it wont make it a mobile stamina type while the semi aggressive movement of yard might make dC yard make a few laps arpund the tornado ridge it would return to the center after those few laps a mobile stamina type spends like 80 percentage of its time around the tornado ridge. So Yr wont make it a mobile stamina type. Mobile stamina types only use the following drivers iron, accel and zephyr., assualt etc also yeilding isnt good anymore because orbit and atomic can destabilize it with ease and revolve has better stamina than it. Also yeilding would make it more vulnerable to attack type because yeilding is quite easy to ko whereas yard has good ko defense
(May. 15, 2018  5:03 AM)Glaceon808 Wrote: Umm wait how is a ball tip good for mobile stamina
It wont i just explained above hope it helps
Adding to that. Yard's ball spins more freely to that of Orbit (possibly atomic? Not super sure) so it doesn't move as much as Orbit around stadium.

Also do consider Yard has shorter height and weaker spring (Even weaker than Atomic btw). Lower height could keep recoil point away and better until gimmick (kind of like low bakushin combo in MFL). But I found weaker spring makes it too loose to have any benifit from height and doesn't necessarily do better than Atomic, Revolve and Orbit.

My vote would be by Yielding due to weak spring of Yard. But in case you get a tight mold of Yard. Go for Yard instead.
It should all depend on your style. Yielding is for stunning pure stamina and Yard is for rebound and center domination.