[Takara Tomy]  Dead Hades Destabilization testing Thread

(Dec. 10, 2020  2:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  3:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I just discovered a very good substitute for Atomic for this combination, unlike any other drivers I've tested, it is perfect for this Combination like atomic. It's Unite'. Unite' is on the same level as atomic for this combo with them having different strenghs and weaknesses. Atomic will have better LAD, more stamina, harder to control, and has a critical problem due to its construction. The problem is that due to the ball, when it is trying to destablize an equally heavy or heavier Combination, instead of staying in the centre and destabilizing the opponent, the opponent and it both get destabilized, such an opponent like tempest on Xtend+ who have better LAD will win, thus this is a critical problem. Therefore I was searching for another driver. I found Unite', realized it had less stamina, yet was more stable, capable of staying in the centre allowing for more contacts to destabilize the opponent, however less stamina required it to be hard launched in order for maximum results. Being able to stay in the centre allowed minimal movement even when the opponent was heavier, causing the Destabilization to work better against the more difficult opponents for atomic, the downside was that when it fell over, it died more quickly than atomic due to less LAD, re-emphasizing a need for hard launches. Also do note that I used a worn Unite', there is really no need for an aggressive Hades for this combo as the prime attack is Destabilization. However, Unite' and Atomic are Interchangeable depending on your opponents blading style, do note that. But this is an excellent substitute in situations which atomic struggles with.

Another advantage of Unite' is the Stronger Spring that makes it much harder to burst

The lack of stamina is a problem against same spin stamina layers like lord due to the rubber used against it hampering stamina
I was testing unite’ and thought it was pretty good, forgot to tell you to test that rip.

-Fireblaze-

I heard that 00 expand has been doing better on atomic that’s blitz if you wanna test that out

I've been testing it for the last couple hours and I don't like the way the combo feels and performs. For some reason I like using blitz instead with atomic. However, I do like using unite' instead of atomic but it has some down sides. So just depends on what my opponent plays. But as of right now I think I'll stick to my original combo. I just feel more comfortable using it. And again I'm winning tournaments with it so ill stick with it for now. But definitely will keep testing. Im open to improvements
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:34 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I was testing unite’ and thought it was pretty good, forgot to tell you to test that rip.

-Fireblaze-

I heard that 00 expand has been doing better on atomic that’s blitz if you wanna test that out

I've been testing it for the last couple hours and I don't like the way the combo feels and performs. For some reason I like using blitz instead with atomic. However, I do like using unite' instead of atomic but it has some down sides. So just depends on what my opponent plays. But as of right now I think I'll stick to my original combo. I just feel more comfortable using it. And again I'm winning tournaments with it so ill stick with it for now. But definitely will keep testing. Im open to improvements
Unite’ downside is LAD. I like it myself personally as I don’t got atomic. I did see unite’ burst a few times though but I even seen a double burst with Brave Lucifer 2S Xtend+ so I don’t know.
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:34 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I was testing unite’ and thought it was pretty good, forgot to tell you to test that rip.

-Fireblaze-

Yup precisely why I said it depends on your opponents, but Atomic should be easier to use, Unite' is something to Fall back on when against Attack types and Really heavy, heavier than the Hades combo combinations

Also in Zankye's new video Dead Hades didn't do too well cos he didn't demonstrate how to use it well I feel.

Also Atomic doesn't move as much around which I find valuable as Hades loses much stamina like that, another thing how Zankye's Video didn't Exactly show how to use it, usually when using it I actually tilt it for maximum contact, Unite' no need and better Defence and stability in exchange for stamina
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:34 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I've been testing it for the last couple hours and I don't like the way the combo feels and performs. For some reason I like using blitz instead with atomic. However, I do like using unite' instead of atomic but it has some down sides. So just depends on what my opponent plays. But as of right now I think I'll stick to my original combo. I just feel more comfortable using it. And again I'm winning tournaments with it so ill stick with it for now. But definitely will keep testing. Im open to improvements

Yup precisely why I said it depends on your opponents, but Atomic should be easier to use, Unite' is something to Fall back on when against Attack types and Really heavy, heavier than the Hades combo combinations

Also in Zankye's new video Dead Hades didn't do too well cos he didn't demonstrate how to use it well I feel.

Also Atomic doesn't move as much around which I find valuable as Hades loses much stamina like that, another thing how Zankye's Video didn't Exactly show how to use it, usually when using it I actually tilt it for maximum contact, Unite' no need and better Defence and stability in exchange for stamina

I have mastered how to use it on atomic which Is why I am confident on using my combo. Zankye doesn't have much experience on using it since he was just finding out about it and was only testing. He did the best he could given he has just used the combo for the first time. if you look in my videos from our last couple tournaments, you'll see that I don't burst and I win against tempest everytime. I just have way more experience using it. So far its working out for me I've been winning tournaments. Lol but to each their own. If anyone wants to change the combo to their style go for it.
Also... Did you put that combo up against a rage on Xtreme'?
Whoa- for a while now I've been like- "Why does nobody use Dead Hades anymore?!" but I guess I was wrong by a long shot, apparently the bey can counter Tempest combos and such, I knew the bey was still good!
Apparently there is more to this than just Atomic vs Xtend?+ How does it compare to Orb Egis Sting/Wheel Orbit in terms of raw stamina and LC Vice Leopard Blitz Ym for destabilization since it seems to be a bit of a mix between the two? Is self bursting an issue at all with No-Longer-Alive Hades? I don't think I've ever used it on anything besides a Dash Driver like X', since it was like the best attacker when it first came out.
(Dec. 13, 2020  12:11 AM)Wombat Wrote: Apparently there is more to this than just Atomic vs Xtend?+ How does it compare to Orb Egis Sting/Wheel Orbit in terms of raw stamina and LC Vice Leopard Blitz Ym for destabilization since it seems to be a bit of a mix between the two? Is self bursting an issue at all with No-Longer-Alive Hades? I don't think I've ever used it on anything besides a Dash Driver like X', since it was like the best attacker when it first came out.
Surprisingly no. -Fireblaze- used it in his last two tournaments and I seen no bursts. Even against rage stock. Though I would be worried about xtreme’ on rage so I don’t know about how that will go.
i would like to input with Air Knight.Convert.Atomic (U)
it just creates stupid amounts of force smash due to the underside of its blades
i dont have blitz but i'd expect it to help smash things down as well.

also
i only have hardy's h4, will that work for testing or should i get a dead hades instead
(Dec. 13, 2020  12:35 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: i would like to input with Air Knight.Convert.Atomic (U)
it just creates stupid amounts of force smash due to the underside of its blades

also
i only have hardy's h4, will that work for testing or should i get a dead hades instead

Get Dead Hades, the weight is really crucial

(Dec. 13, 2020  12:11 AM)Wombat Wrote: Apparently there is more to this than just Atomic vs Xtend?+ How does it compare to Orb Egis Sting/Wheel Orbit in terms of raw stamina and LC Vice Leopard Blitz Ym for destabilization since it seems to be a bit of a mix between the two? Is self bursting an issue at all with No-Longer-Alive Hades? I don't think I've ever used it on anything besides a Dash Driver like X', since it was like the best attacker when it first came out.

I think I can infer from the Testing that it has pretty good stamina especially when coupled with a level Chip. The OWD of the layer adds stamina and the weight of Hades aids Destabilization. Unite' a good choice if you afraid of bursts and Atomic moving around and wasting stamina, but you are right to say it's not just Xtend+ Vs Atomic as this combo beats most same spin stamina combinations. Against Opposite Spin it struggles like most Destabilizers. But I also Noticed if you get against a combination that has rubber (e.g. lSp.Ig') it loses stamina Faster so it's something to watch out for
Because battles are much closer. But I think I would say it's better than the above Destabilizers you mentioned above.

My combo hasn't burst at all. I've put it against some serious combos. But thus far I have only used this in deck format for the tournaments I've won with it. And this helps me kill Xtend+ combos and zone'+z combos. Dead Hades literally sealed the win for me twice! First place in one tournament and 2nd place in another. Would have been 1st if I had played right 😆 this was before I knew Dead Hades could counter zone'+z otherwise 1st place 100% again. Only after the tournament did i want to test Dead Hades against zone'+z and to my surprise it killed it. My main purpose for running it is to destabilize. And I have seen consistent results

(Dec. 12, 2020  1:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Also... Did you put that combo up against a rage on Xtreme'?

Not yet but I will test it today at my tournament im hosting. Ill let you know how it goes

(Dec. 13, 2020  1:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  12:35 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: i would like to input with Air Knight.Convert.Atomic (U)

also

Get Dead Hades, the weight is really crucial

I think I can infer from the Testing that it has pretty good stamina especially when coupled with a level Chip. The OWD of the layer adds stamina and the weight of Hades aids Destabilization. Unite' a good choice if you afraid of bursts and Atomic moving around and wasting stamina, but you are right to say it's not just Xtend+ Vs Atomic as this combo beats most same spin stamina combinations. Against Opposite Spin it struggles like most Destabilizers. But I also Noticed if you get against a combination that has rubber (e.g. lSp.Ig') it loses stamina Faster so it's something to watch out for
Because battles are much closer. But I think I would say it's better than the above Destabilizers you mentioned above.

Also my launch control over Dead Hades prevents it from spinning out of control and wasting stamina. So I don't exactly have those issues. You can check out the videos I have on youtube from when I use it in the past couple tournaments. You'll see what I mean and how I use it

(Dec. 12, 2020  4:36 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Whoa- for a while now I've been like- "Why does nobody use Dead Hades anymore?!" but I guess I was wrong by a long shot, apparently the bey can counter Tempest combos and such, I knew the bey was still good!

This combo i discovered is more than good! I heavily use this to win tournaments. This literally sealed my win at the last couple tournaments  I have been using this since last month and I ALWAYS use it when I get to the top 4 or 8 for deck format. Never failed me and always won when I need it to. Trust me this is great!
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:29 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: This combo is discovered is more than good! I heavily use this to win tournaments. This literally sealed my win at the last couple tournaments  I have been using this since last month and I ALWAYS use it when I get to the top 4 or 8 for deck format. Never failed me and always won when I need it to. Trust me this is great!

Would've loved to play against this in GA.
I was testing dead hades and found this combo

Dead hades wheel Xtend+

Upsides:
Can beat world Spriggan 2b rise

Downsides:
Prone to bursting by really hard hitting attack types

-Fireblaze-

If you could try to test this in a standard TT stadium since I don’t got one.
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:30 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I was testing dead hades and found this combo

Dead hades wheel Xtend+

Upsides:

Downsides:

-Fireblaze-

I can definitely do that for you. My concern about this combo is that it sounds like it's really burst prone because of the heavy disk of wheel. But I am curious to see how it does
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:15 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:30 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I was testing dead hades and found this combo

Dead hades wheel Xtend+

Upsides:

Downsides:

-Fireblaze-

I can definitely do that for you. My concern about this combo is that it sounds like it's really burst prone because of the heavy disk of wheel. But I am curious to see how it does
If all goes wrong see if possible any substitutes as a disk. Anyways looking forward to the results 👍
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:16 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:15 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I can definitely do that for you. My concern about this combo is that it sounds like it's really burst prone because of the heavy disk of wheel. But I am curious to see how it does
If all goes wrong see if possible any substitutes as a disk. Anyways looking forward to the results 👍

Well we want to keep the disk relatively light but not too light. Otherwise it's burst city. Let me see what I can do
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:24 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:16 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: If all goes wrong see if possible any substitutes as a disk. Anyways looking forward to the results 👍

Well we want to keep the disk relatively light but not too light. Otherwise it's burst city. Let me see what I can do

Also the Disc needs to be aggressive enough to facilitate Destabilization easier
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:30 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:24 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Well we want to keep the disk relatively light but not too light. Otherwise it's burst city. Let me see what I can do

Also the Disc needs to be aggressive enough to facilitate Destabilization easier

Yup I agree 100%

(Dec. 18, 2020  12:16 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:15 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I can definitely do that for you. My concern about this combo is that it sounds like it's really burst prone because of the heavy disk of wheel. But I am curious to see how it does

Ok so I tested this combo against rage Longinus 3A destroy'.. hades can beat it if you know how to launch right and control hades in a way to avoid initial contact from Longinus. Once you have done that then hades wins. However it will burst 100% if it makes contact at the start of the battle and continues to make contact. Way to risky for competitive play. But fun for outside practice
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:23 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:30 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Also the Disc needs to be aggressive enough to facilitate Destabilization easier

Yup I agree 100%

(Dec. 18, 2020  12:16 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: If all goes wrong see if possible any substitutes as a disk. Anyways looking forward to the results 👍

Ok so I tested this combo against rage Longinus 3A destroy'.. hades can beat it if you know how to launch right and control hades in a way to avoid initial contact from Longinus. Once you have done that then hades wins. However it will burst 100% if it makes contact at the start of the battle and continues to make contact. Way to risky for competitive play. But fun for outside practice

If you get a bit lighter of a disk do you think it would be safer?
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:40 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:23 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Yup I agree 100%

Ok so I tested this combo against rage Longinus 3A destroy'.. hades can beat it if you know how to launch right and control hades in a way to avoid initial contact from Longinus. Once you have done that then hades wins. However it will burst 100% if it makes contact at the start of the battle and continues to make contact.  Way to risky for competitive play. But fun for outside practice

I think Blitz is the best mix of Weight, attack and defence, stamina is the least among other discs but it's bearable
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:40 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:23 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Yup I agree 100%

Ok so I tested this combo against rage Longinus 3A destroy'.. hades can beat it if you know how to launch right and control hades in a way to avoid initial contact from Longinus. Once you have done that then hades wins. However it will burst 100% if it makes contact at the start of the battle and continues to make contact.  Way to risky for competitive play. But fun for outside practice

Yes a lighter disk is best. Blitz has been good from my experience. It has a higher burst resistance.
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:36 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:40 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: If you get a bit lighter of a disk do you think it would be safer?

Yes a lighter disk is best. Blitz has been good from my experience. It has a higher burst resistance.

However I feel that in the future after enough experiments that 00/0/10/7Angle/Vortex/Axe could well replace it, I would want to try 7Angle but do not have anglw
Maybe. Only time will tell. I ordered the whole RBV23 so ill test axe
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:24 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Maybe. Only time will tell. I ordered the whole RBV23 so ill test axe

Nice, I want to get too but I only have a. Chance to get one so hopefully I get Hollow Deathscyther