[Takara Tomy]  DB Parts Tier List

(Aug. 03, 2021  8:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  7:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I can actually back up G2's theory because I used to have a God Valkyrie and whenever it started wobbling and almost stopped spinning it would last-minute hit the bey with its bound blade and burst it.

We sure it's not just pure luck? I've battled with gV a lot and I've never had that happen.

I think it happened like 5 times and I was using a Hasbro Victory Valtryek so that might be it.
(Aug. 03, 2021  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  8:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: We sure it's not just pure luck? I've battled with gV a lot and I've never had that happen.

I think it happened like 5 times and I was using a Hasbro Victory Valtryek so that might be it.

We are talking about Genesis Valkyrie?

I'm putting Valkyrie in Tier One solely for it's potential in use of stamina combinations - not attack
(Aug. 03, 2021  7:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  2:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: I disagree, the bound attack seems to increase the recoil.

Bound Attack simply absorbs impacts with the springs. It's why things like God Valkyrie and Imperials Bound Form wasnt useful at all.
That's incorrect, it actually makes the contact longer because the spring is getting pushed back, resulting in more recoil. God Valkyrie never sucked because of the bound attack, it sucked because it was too light, weak teeth, Strike God Valkyrie was a nerf.

(Aug. 04, 2021  12:54 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I think it happened like 5 times and I was using a Hasbro Victory Valtryek so that might be it.

We are talking about Genesis Valkyrie?

I'm putting Valkyrie in Tier One solely for it's potential in use of stamina combinations - not attack

Valkyrie is not good for stamina types, it's ideal for attack.
(Aug. 04, 2021  7:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valkyrie is not good for stamina types, it's ideal for attack.

It's showed up twice (if I haven't missed any) on the winning combos list so far, both times in stamina combos:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1784333
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1784231

There's also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpwBkfT8Yns
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:02 AM)tubitr Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  7:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valkyrie is not good for stamina types, it's ideal for attack.

It's showed up twice (if I haven't missed any) on the winning combos list so far, both times in stamina combos:

There's also this:
Probably just a coincidence. I’ll make the testing tomorrow.
(Aug. 04, 2021  5:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:02 AM)tubitr Wrote: It's showed up twice (if I haven't missed any) on the winning combos list so far, both times in stamina combos:

There's also this:
Probably just a coincidence. I’ll make the testing tomorrow.

I'm not doubting that it can attack on the right layer, I'm doubting the relative attack it gives. All we see is Valkyrie successfully reducing recoil and increasing stamina. Sure it can attack, but Belial is better for Attack layers like Savior.
Recently there was a combo Savior Belial Nexus Xtreme'. Why wasn't Valkyrie used if it increases attack compared to Belial?
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:13 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  5:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Probably just a coincidence. I’ll make the testing tomorrow.

I'm not doubting that it can attack on the right layer, I'm doubting the relative attack it gives. All we see is Valkyrie successfully reducing recoil and increasing stamina. Sure it can attack, but Belial is better for Attack layers like Savior.
Recently there was a combo Savior Belial Nexus Xtreme'. Why wasn't Valkyrie used if it increases attack compared to Belial?
I don't know, I'll do the testing.
(Aug. 06, 2021  5:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:13 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I'm not doubting that it can attack on the right layer, I'm doubting the relative attack it gives. All we see is Valkyrie successfully reducing recoil and increasing stamina. Sure it can attack, but Belial is better for Attack layers like Savior.
I don't know, I'll do the testing.

Great!
Can some one test out venture + V? I wanna see if it’s really better than Destroy’. I also want to see what is the best disk to go with it, between Giga, Over, Nexus+V, and tapered.
(Aug. 08, 2021  10:43 PM)Orbit Wrote: Can some one test out venture + V? I wanna see if it’s really better than Destroy’. I also want to see what is the best disk to go with it, between Giga, Over, Nexus+V, and tapered.

It doesn't ridge the ridge well and can self ko when hard launched, not as safe as Destroy'.
It's got weird opposite spin stamina, can draw vs the low mode DB stuff on Drift but solidly loses to stuff like Master Wh Xt+ and Vanish Tp Br.
(Aug. 08, 2021  11:56 PM)tubitr Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2021  10:43 PM)Orbit Wrote: Can some one test out venture + V? I wanna see if it’s really better than Destroy’. I also want to see what is the best disk to go with it, between Giga, Over,  Nexus+V, and tapered.

It doesn't ridge the ridge well and can self ko when hard launched, not as safe as Destroy'.
It's got weird opposite spin stamina, can draw vs the low mode DB stuff on Drift but solidly loses to stuff like Master Wh Xt+ and Vanish Tp Br.

Thanks, but I want to see a comparison between Venture + V and Destroy in same spin and opposite spin stamina.
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:42 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Tier One (Most Viable Parts)
DB Cores: Perseus, Fafnir, Belial, Bahamut, Spriggan, Valkyrie
Armours: 2, 3, 6, 10
DB Blades: Dynamite (F), Vanish, Roar, Savior, Cyclone
DB Discs: Giga, Tapered
DB Drivers: Never, Metal Xtreme
Tier Two(Less Viable Parts, but still usable)
DB Cores: Ragnaruk
Armours: 7
DB Blades: Dynamite (F) (H), Vanish (H), Roar (H), Savior (Worn)

Can I ask why you rank unworn Savior over worn Savior? I don't say this because I think you're wrong, I'm not knowledgeable enough to say one way or the other, I'm mostly just curious is all. To me, in my limited experience, it's felt like unworn Savior has much stronger attacks, which seems like what you'd want out of the Blade. Thank you for your time!
(Aug. 13, 2021  4:47 PM)adamslow Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:42 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Tier One (Most Viable Parts)
DB Cores: Perseus, Fafnir, Belial, Bahamut, Spriggan, Valkyrie
Armours: 2, 3, 6, 10
DB Blades: Dynamite (F), Vanish, Roar, Savior, Cyclone
DB Discs: Giga, Tapered
DB Drivers: Never, Metal Xtreme
Tier Two(Less Viable Parts, but still usable)
DB Cores: Ragnaruk
Armours: 7
DB Blades: Dynamite (F) (H), Vanish (H), Roar (H), Savior (Worn)

Can I ask why you rank unworn Savior over worn Savior? I don't say this because I think you're wrong, I'm not knowledgeable enough to say one way or the other, I'm mostly just curious is all. To me, in my limited experience, it's felt like unworn Savior has much stronger attacks, which seems like what you'd want out of the Blade. Thank you for your time!

Tbh I have no idea, I think the idea was that more rubber means better recoil, but I think I'm gonna change that. Unworn Savior probably does better, but Haven't seen any reliable testing on that.
Still. I have no idea on this, so I'm just gonna put both of the saviors in tier one
(Aug. 14, 2021  6:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  4:47 PM)adamslow Wrote: Can I ask why you rank unworn Savior over worn Savior? I don't say this because I think you're wrong, I'm not knowledgeable enough to say one way or the other, I'm mostly just curious is all. To me, in my limited experience, it's felt like unworn Savior has much stronger attacks, which seems like what you'd want out of the Blade. Thank you for your time!

Tbh I have no idea, I think the idea was that more rubber means better recoil, but I think I'm gonna change that. Unworn Savior probably does better, but Haven't seen any reliable testing on that.
Still. I have no idea on this, so I'm just gonna put both of the saviors in tier one

Awakened savior is definitely better, the gaps opened up because of those rubber parts not being there makes a big difference in performance. I’ve been able to KO roar on drift with savior.
What about Vanish Spriggan wheel drift?

It's the best spin stealing combo EVER
Just realized Savior is in tier three. Could you please put Savior in tier one? It’s top tier for right spin attack and I will do some testing later to prove it if needed. It’s bursting issue can be mitigated with Valkyrie if needed.

Edit: just saw that it’s actually in pending. I will do testing nonetheless so I can get awakened Savior into tier one.
(Aug. 14, 2021  4:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Edit: just saw that it’s actually in pending. I will do testing nonetheless so I can get awakened Savior into tier one.

Awakened Savior already is in tier one, notice how it says "Savior (Unworn and Worn)", Worn referring to the awakening. What you're looking at is High Mode Savior.
Can someone PLEASE just test Cyclone Valkyrie Over (or giga) Venture+V -0? I’ve been waiting for so long for someone to test Cyclone on Venture+V
Okay, I will sometime next week.
(Aug. 14, 2021  1:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  6:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Tbh I have no idea, I think the idea was that more rubber means better recoil, but I think I'm gonna change that. Unworn Savior probably does better, but Haven't seen any reliable testing on that.

Awakened savior is definitely better, the gaps opened up because of those rubber parts not being there makes a big difference in performance. I’ve been able to KO roar on drift with savior.

I see. Will do. Tho I must say roar doesn't have the best defence. You should try against Vanish

(Aug. 14, 2021  4:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just realized Savior is in tier three. Could you please put Savior in tier one? It’s top tier for right spin attack and I will do some testing later to prove it if needed. It’s bursting issue can be mitigated with Valkyrie if needed.

Edit: just saw that it’s actually in pending. I will do testing nonetheless so I can get awakened Savior into tier one.

Actually Savior Unworn is in Tier Two. Savior Worn is in Tier One.
If you look carefully there is a (H) beside Savior, (H) stands for High more. Which is why the high modes of other blades are in Tier Two.
Edit: thanks adamslow for clarifying. Didn't see your reply just now
(Aug. 15, 2021  2:23 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Okay, I will sometime next week.

Thank you!
Hi, I have a suggestion, if it's ok. Maybe everytime you edit the first post, you could put the date on it? that way it'll be easier to track how long ago the post was updated.

btw tier one and tier two both have Savior (Unworn) on it, think its a typo.
(Aug. 15, 2021  11:14 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: Hi, I have a suggestion, if it's ok. Maybe everytime you edit the first post, you could put the date on it? that way it'll be easier to track how long ago the post was updated.

btw tier one and tier two both have Savior (Unworn) on it, think its a typo.

Ok will fix
Where does the 0 armor fall under in the current meta? Not seeing it in the list.
(Sep. 11, 2021  1:48 PM)DoomShizzle Wrote: Where does the 0 armor fall under in the current meta? Not seeing it in the list.

Oh sorry, I haven't been online for a while. Will fix that.