[Takara Tomy]  DB Parts Tier List

Huh. Interesting.

Must be good on dash drivers then. Although I do think it nerfs it’s attack a bit
Yeah, Bound Attack just isn't cut out for Attack types like Valkyrie, but it does help absorb a ton of fatal hits.
I must say that Valkyrie hasn't been seen to actually be above Belial for use in Competitive combos like Dynamite Tapered Bearing (F), but this is likely to change.
I acknowledge that Valkyrie saves Savior from Bursting, but we'll have to see what else it can do because if that's the only thing - I don't think it deserves Tier one.
Savior itself does seem to have good attack, but like I said, be patient and wait for tournaments.
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:10 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: From what I've seen Xtreme/Xtreme' is one of the best attack drivers. Metal Xtreme would be right there with them considering that the Metal series drivers have tighter springs and harder locks with the trade off being teeth wear. The trade off doesn't negate the capabilities. All of that to say I think it's completely fair to put MX in the Tier One list.

Wait metal springs are tighter than dash springs?
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:08 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:10 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: From what I've seen Xtreme/Xtreme' is one of the best attack drivers. Metal Xtreme would be right there with them considering that the Metal series drivers have tighter springs and harder locks with the trade off being teeth wear. The trade off doesn't negate the capabilities. All of that to say I think it's completely fair to put MX in the Tier One list.

Yes. But they wreck the teeth

it isnt the springs, is the cap that is made out of metal
and yes, but they wear down the teeth easier

They wreck the teeth while doing that though here's a video to demonstrate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8PehhwkEz8
(Jul. 31, 2021  1:24 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:08 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Wait metal springs are tighter than dash springs?

They wreck the teeth while doing that though here's a video to demonstrate [Youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8PehhwkEz8 [/Youtube]

You do it like this:

[video= youtube] enter link here [/ video] but no spaces when your it

Demonstration:

Metal Xtreme will be good due to the release of bahamut and Guilty soon, lack of teeth should make the metal drivers safe to use and have excellent burst resistance
i think dynamite with f gear is the most viable part on this list
(Jul. 31, 2021  3:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Metal Xtreme will be good due to the release of bahamut and Guilty soon, lack of teeth should make the metal drivers safe to use and have excellent burst resistance

Wait Guilty Longinus won't have teeth?

I honestly think they implemented metal drivers at the wrong time. Had they used them in the beginning of sparking, we would've put them on double chassis and reduced teeth wear, but now everyone is using DB beys, which wear down faster than double chassis. They should just bring back high drivers, as that would actually help the whole high mode low mode thing they have in DB.
(Jul. 31, 2021  3:13 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  3:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Metal Xtreme will be good due to the release of bahamut and Guilty soon, lack of teeth should make the metal drivers safe to use and have excellent burst resistance

I honestly think they implemented metal drivers at the wrong time. Had they used them in the beginning of sparking, we would've put them on double chassis and reduced teeth wear, but now everyone is using DB beys, which wear down faster than double chassis. They should just bring back high drivers, as that would actually help the whole high mode low mode thing they have in DB.

No the Bahamut chip doesnt have teeth. Put it on guilty, the burst resistance will be awesome coupled with great attack

(Jul. 31, 2021  3:13 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:

Well High mode is inherently worse for DB so I don't think it'll make a big diff

(Jul. 31, 2021  2:11 PM)Iamjalenh Wrote: i think dynamite with f gear is the most viable part on  this list

Roar, Dynamite (F), Vanish are all equally viable

Savior and Valkyrie have been shifted to Tier one as tournaments have shown Valkyrie is good for stamina and savior has viable attack even not on Valkyrie
Savior Worn is in tier Two because unworn seems to have worse attack
Venture V in tier Two as it has decent LAD and is kinda mobile but the uptake isn't high as it isn't as good as other parts
Still need info on Savior in High mode
Devil blade I'm unsure as recently it was used in a tournament, but it's so rare that info is scarce, and like it may not be that good
(Aug. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  3:13 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Wait Guilty Longinus won't have teeth?

No the Bahamut chip doesnt  have teeth. Put it on guilty, the burst resistance will be awesome coupled with great attack

(Jul. 31, 2021  3:13 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Wait Guilty Longinus won't have teeth?

Well High mode is inherently worse for DB so I don't think it'll make a big diff

(Jul. 31, 2021  2:11 PM)Iamjalenh Wrote: i think dynamite with f gear is the most viable part on  this list

Savior and Valkyrie have been shifted to Tier one as tournaments have shown Valkyrie is good for stamina and savior has viable attack even not on Valkyrie
Savior Worn is in tier Two because unworn seems to have better attack
Venture V in tier Two as it has decent LAD and is kinda mobile but the uptake isn't high as it isn't as good as other parts
Devil blade I'm unsure as recently it was used in a tournament, but it's so rare that info is scarce, and like it may not be that good

Wait how does Savior unworn have better attack?
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:18 AM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: No the Bahamut chip doesnt  have teeth. Put it on guilty, the burst resistance will be awesome coupled with great attack

Sorry it's a typo. It has worse attack
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:25 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:18 AM)Hellafraid Wrote: Wait how does Savior unworn have better attack?

Sorry it's a typo. It has worse attack

Ok
Cyclone Testing results.
I tested the niche combo for Cyclone: Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Zephyr'-2.
Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Zephyr'-2 VS Dynamite (F) Belial Tapered Bearing-3
Cyclone: 16 OS, 4 KO
Belial: No wins at all.
Wow! The stamina was good, attack also good enough to sap stamina.
Note: Both beys launched hard and flat. Cyclone needs to be launched hard, Belial did move about prob due to 3
Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Zephyr'-2 VS Dynamite (F) Belial Tapered Drift-2
Cyclone: 20 OS
Not suprising given the first test, Dynamite was launched into the centre this time, and I swapped 3 for 2 for stability, and drift did stay in the centre, and the matches were closer, still Cyclone wins by a good margin as long as you launch well.
Notes: Belial launched into centre, Ragnaruk launched flat

I also heard that it did well against Rage as an anti-attacker. (Remember the MFB term for a bey that could counter attack types but Outspin stamina types? This is probably the first combo from burst to do that)
Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Zephyr'-2 VS Rage Longinus Jolt 3A
Cyclone: 8 KOs, 8 OS
Rage: 6 KO
Not bad, considering something like Rage.
Notes: both were launched flat.
I decided to put it against something even more difficult.
Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Zephyr'-2 VS Rage Longinus Drift 3A
Cyclone: 8 KOs
Rage: 12 OS
10 matches were hard launch, 10 were weak launched, causing cylone to suffer as it's a same spin combo. The Hard launches is where cyclone got the KOs

Overall:
So far Cyclone has done really well against meta combos.
It's strictly a same spin combo, due to its LAD, but this Niche use alone is enough for me to render it in Tier One
I wonder if Savior (awakened) would do as good?
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Cyclone Testing results.
Note: Both beys launched hard and flat. Cyclone needs to be launched hard, Belial did move about prob due to 3
Not suprising given the first test, Dynamite was launched into the centre this time, and I swapped 3 for 2 for stability, and drift did stay in the centre, and the matches were closer, still Cyclone wins by a good margin as long as you launch well.

I also heard that it did well against Rage as an anti-attacker. (Remember the MFB term for a bey that could counter attack types but Outspin stamina types? This is probably the first combo from burst to do that)
10 matches were hard launch, 10 were weak launched, causing cylone to suffer as it's a same spin combo. The Hard launches is where cyclone got the KOs

Overall:
It's strictly a same spin combo, due to its LAD, but this Niche use alone is enough for me to render it in Tier One

Try Venture + V, maybe it could do good. And I also think it would be good to try Charge Metal or Charge’ as they are essentially Zephyr with metal around them.
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:18 AM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: No the Bahamut chip doesnt  have teeth. Put it on guilty, the burst resistance will be awesome coupled with great attack

because takara tomy told me so
Unworn is more controlled, worn is a little chaotic and unpredictable, especially against another attacker.

Also, worn works well as a stamina type in my opinion.
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:09 PM)Iamjalenh Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:18 AM)Hellafraid Wrote: Wait how does Savior unworn have better attack?

because takara tomy told me so

You know TT usually does that for branding , and trusting their official description is like trusting a 3 year old kid

(Aug. 01, 2021  4:01 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Cyclone Testing results.

Overall:

Try Venture + V, maybe it could do good. And I also think it would be good to try Charge Metal or Charge’ as they are essentially Zephyr with metal around them.

1. Charge' doesn't have a hole in the centre so it's not a zephyr
2. Mine are all worn so like it is more aggressive than it should be - but I'll give it a go and see how it goes.
3. I don't have Charge Metal
4. Venture+V sounds interesting and probably good, but I don't have V, and my venture is like - special (the plastic part has been worn to only slightly taller than the rubber - making it a faster evolution)
(Jul. 27, 2021  9:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah, Bound Attack just isn't cut out for Attack types like Valkyrie, but it does help absorb a ton of fatal hits.
I disagree, the bound attack seems to increase the recoil.
(Aug. 03, 2021  2:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  9:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah, Bound Attack just isn't cut out for Attack types like Valkyrie, but it does help absorb a ton of fatal hits.
I disagree, the bound attack seems to increase the recoil.

Bound Attack simply absorbs impacts with the springs. It's why things like God Valkyrie and Imperials Bound Form wasnt useful at all.
(Aug. 03, 2021  7:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  2:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: I disagree, the bound attack seems to increase the recoil.

Bound Attack simply absorbs impacts with the springs. It's why things like God Valkyrie and Imperials Bound Form wasnt useful at all.
I can actually back up G2's theory because I used to have a God Valkyrie and whenever it started wobbling and almost stopped spinning it would last-minute hit the bey with its bound blade and burst it.
(Aug. 03, 2021  7:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  7:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Bound Attack simply absorbs impacts with the springs. It's why things like God Valkyrie and Imperials Bound Form wasnt useful at all.
I can actually back up G2's theory because I used to have a God Valkyrie and whenever it started wobbling and almost stopped spinning it would last-minute hit the bey with its bound blade and burst it.

We sure it's not just pure luck? I've battled with gV a lot and I've never had that happen.