[Takara Tomy]  Combos to beat D2.G/H.O

This combo is really just immortal when it comes to the Indian community with not too many good Beys. Only my Sr stand alone(stock) stands a bit of a chance against it. Any good dual layer combos to defeat it?
Not that I'm aware of, no.
I would research D2's ban prior to God Layers being released and see if it was unbanned before God Layers came onto the scene, as I'm sure people would've discussed, "Well, we have counters like such-and-such now."

Otherwise, the answer is to just get God Layers.

I found it. You're going to need God Layers.
(Apr. 21, 2018  5:07 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: This combo is really just immortal when it comes to the Indian community with not too many good Beys. Only my Sr stand alone(stock) stands a bit of a chance against it. Any good dual layer combos to defeat it?

V2.t.x can take care. Tested
D2 is outclassed now, by Legend Spriggan, Alter Chronos, Spriggan Requiem, Drain Fafnir, and almost every competitive combo
(Apr. 21, 2018  11:25 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: D2 is outclassed now, by Legend Spriggan, Alter Chronos, Spriggan Requiem, Drain Fafnir, and almost every competitive combo

I'm guessing that their community doesn't have access to god layers yet, or at least very limited access, which is why they asked specifically for dual layers. For dual layers I'd suggest L2.G/H.H as a spin-stealing defense/low velocity burster against d2. However since you have Sr, combos like Sr.7B.Br and Sr.7B.Ds in left spin should be able to handle it
I suggest using god beys because even if they are stock combo, it can still beat it (apart from shelter regulas)
(Apr. 21, 2018  5:07 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: This combo is really just immortal when it comes to the Indian community with not too many good Beys. Only my Sr stand alone(stock) stands a bit of a chance against it. Any good dual layer combos to defeat it?
I think I might have tested A2 on Xtreme against this combo before, and the results were draw-ish. W2FX could sometimes manage to KO D2GO, although the win percentage is slightly lower. L2HH is probably your best bet.
(Apr. 21, 2018  11:25 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: D2 is outclassed now, by Legend Spriggan, Alter Chronos, Spriggan Requiem, Drain Fafnir, and almost every competitive combo

At our recent tournament AaryanBITW's yellow D2 from RBV4 Osed Maximum Garuda https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1432075

And my mG was very well balanced one and tigher (then atleast other 2 Snidmist had)

I think your best bet would be V2/L2 Gravity Xtreme against D2. Otherwise Z2 stamina combos would do it too
(Apr. 22, 2018  10:37 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

At our recent tournament AaryanBITW's yellow D2 from RBV4 Osed Maximum Garuda https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1432075

And my mG was very well balanced one and tigher (then atleast other 2 Snidmist had)

I think your best bet would be V2/L2 Gravity Xtreme against D2. Otherwise Z2 stamina combos would do it too

Oh, mine was beaten by most god layers. Even a Hasbro Killer Deathscyther beat my D2
Minoborus knuckle/heavy zephyr does quite good against it minoborus was one of the few attack layers of dual layer era which did good against d2 also hasbro roktavor does good against d2
(Apr. 24, 2018  10:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Minoborus knuckle/heavy zephyr does quite good against it minoborus was one of the few attack layers of dual layer era which did good against d2 also hasbro roktavor does good against d2

What about TT's R2?
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:04 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  10:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Minoborus knuckle/heavy zephyr does quite good against it minoborus was one of the few attack layers of dual layer era which did good against d2 also hasbro roktavor does good against d2

What about TT's R2?
It's utter garbage. Apart from a few anti-recoil properties, R2 is a terrible choice.
(Apr. 24, 2018  1:32 PM)Bastillon Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:04 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: What about TT's R2?
It's utter garbage. Apart from a few anti-recoil properties, R2 is a terrible choice.

Yeah. Thought so...