[Takara Tomy]  Cho-Z Valkyrie Testing Thread

(Dec. 06, 2018  2:47 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Can anyone test it with eternal or bearing

I'll test bearing tomorrow, and with Eternal once I get aH, but people have been using Bearing a lot on YouTube...
(Nov. 27, 2018  10:28 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Please use Cho-Z Valkyrie 7Bump Xtreme’ vs Hell Salamander 0Lift Bearing

(Dec. 06, 2018  3:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:47 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Can anyone test it with eternal or bearing

I'll test bearing tomorrow, and with Eternal once I get aH, but people have been using Bearing a lot on YouTube...
Cho-Z Valkyrie 10Bump Jolt vs Archer Hercules Outer Eternal
Cho-Z Valkyrie Win Rate: 45%
Archer Hercules Win Rate: 65%

I blame Jolt. The spin speeds needed to activate the gimmick make it almost impossible to control. Let’s try something slower. I launched hard enough to activate the gimmick every time

Cho-Z Valkyrie 10Bump Destroy vs Archer Hercules Outer Eternal
Cho-Z Valkyrie Win Rate: 70%
Archer Hercules Win Rate: 30%

Much better, I feel that Plastic Drivers such as Accel(‘), Zephyr(‘) and Destroy(‘) are probably the best choices for Cho-Z Valkyrie. I launched hard enough to activate the gimmick every time

Cho-Z Valkyrie 10 Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) vs Archer Hercules Outer Eternal
Cho-Z Valkyrie Win Rate: 50%
Archer Hercules Win Rate: 50%

At the 4th round, I accidently launched Cho-Z Valkyrie too lightly to activate the gimmick, I was about to grab it until Archer Hercules Burst. After that I specified when I activated the gimmick. Cho-Z Valkyrie definitely has greater recoil when the gimmick isn’t activated.

So there seem to be three strategies for Cho-Z Valkyrie, use plastic Drivers for full launch power Mobile Attack, use Xtreme' for moderate launch power Mobile Attack or use Stamina Drivers for a moderate launch power Stationary Attack

Cho-Z Valkyrie 10Bump Xtreme (somewhat worn) vs Hell Salamander (Defense Mode) 7 Atomic
Cho-Z Valkyrie Win Rate: 45%
Hell Salamander Win Rate: 55%

All launches were moderate, to not activate the gimmick. I truly think that most of Hell Salamander’s wins were because I had trouble finding the butter zone between “high enough speed for good Attack” and “slow enough to not activate the gimmick”. If you can get that right, I’m sure you can get Cho-Z Valkyrie’s win rate up to 70%

https://imgur.com/a/Av91srn
So I figured out why the recoil is greater when the gimmick is off
Green is where the point of contact is when the gimmick is activated, it's very acute and impacts slip off
Red is where the point of contact is when the gimmick is off, it's much more blunt and hits harder
Maybe using rubber drivers like Ev(new) or Hn to achieve awakening and a somewhat controllable attack pattern? Can anyone test it?
(Dec. 07, 2018  9:51 AM)Skuldless Wrote: Maybe using rubber drivers like Ev(new) or Hn to achieve awakening and a somewhat controllable attack pattern? Can anyone test it?
Evolution is too fast with such a hard launch. Idk about Hunter and Hunter' but I still stand with my claim that Ultimate Reboot is one of the best options for choV

Also, I thought up something that might sound stupid at first, but hear me out, everybody. If your Cho-Z Valkyrie's Invincibility wing activates almost every time that you do an almost full power launch, maybe try to get that launch power so that there are more gaps between contact points other than behind the Invincibility wing, meaning it's the most smash attack power you can have in Invincible mode. Maybe if someone did testing, you'd see what I mean.
Anybody up to try.
Chouzetsu Valkyrie
10Bump
Zephyr Dash
(Odd,banking shoot)[LC]hS.7G.O vs (Even, sliding shoot) cV.10S.X'
Moderate pull for hS, Strong enough to awaken for cV
(Dec. 09, 2018  2:53 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Anybody up to try.
Chouzetsu Valkyrie
10Bump
Zephyr Dash

I will, combos you want to see it go up against?
Eh anything tbh.
I have a combo
Emoeror forenonus0 Zeta’
Then just test anything u wanna
Cho-Z Valkryie, 00, meteor, evolution vs. Cho-Z Spriggan, 0, Bump, Eternal