[Takara Tomy]  Brave Valkyrie Testing and Discussion

(Sep. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Also, has anyone found that changing the chip affects this bey's burst resistance or performance in any way eg would it be better with a metal core or with Solomon or with Lucifer or Hyperion?

(Sep. 03, 2020  1:22 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: If you watched Drago Galaxy's video he explains why that happens and no suprise

Tks, which of his vids?  Unboxing of bV?
Yes Hyperion can help
(Sep. 03, 2020  1:20 AM)TCBlading Wrote: I just got this beyblade.  The clicks seem be strong in the direction of fastening the driver on, but seem to be weak when I turn the layer the other way to see the resistance.  It seems to slide fairly easily (not as bad as say Imperial Dragon but maybe halfway there?) to 1 or 2 clicks.  

I tried bursting it in battle with Judgment.  They can KO each other & it can take a click or 2 away from Judgment, but no clicks on bV even when I put non-dash drivers on.  

However I am wondering if anyone has the same experience with the easy sliding to 1 or 2 clicks (burst) when you turn it with your hands on its stock Ev' driver?  

My Ev' driver seems to be OK re its strong spring

My mold says A2 for the ring, A8 for the chip core, 3 stars for the chassis.  Wondering if different molds are tighter in terms of clicks - what mold numbers for these parts do you guys have, & do you notice any looseness or tighness?

I can return the bey through ebay but given it seems to not burst in actual battles so far (though I don't have any other current gen beyblades with heavy weight to battle it, just Judgment which is out 0.E on with different attack drivers & also atomic & Xt+), should I keep it?

Where I live it just got a bit warmer weather when I did the test battles this morning & the clicks feel a tiny bit tighter now.  But when it's colder weather I think the parts contract in size a bit & the burst resistance is looser.  So might burst easier in a colder season hence wondering if other molds are tighter on other people's experience?

My Valkyrie chip is A3 mold forgot to mention.  Is it normal for it to jiggle a bit when u prod it (holding just the ring, chip & core)? Might other chip molds be tighter or thicker & so not move at all?
Brave Hyperion Ds' 2S vs Tempest dragon Xt+ (stamina) 2A
I did 10 rounds

TDr 50% win rate 5 OS
BHy 50% win rate 5 OS
Standard TT Stadium(black stadium from cho-z)
Brave Lucifer II Dimension'(Attack) 2A(6Blade) vs Tempest Lucifer Xtend+(stamina)2A
BLcII Knockout
TLc Outspin
TLc Outspin
BLcII Knockout
BLcII Outspin
TLc Outspin
TLc Outspin
BLcII Outspin
BLcII Outspin
BLcII Knockout
BLcII 60%
TLc   40%

Brave Lucifer II Dimension'(Attack) 2A(3Blade) vs Rage Spriggan Evolution' 3A
Both Launched Same Time
BLcII.Dm'.2A Knockout
RSp.Ev'.3A Knockout
RSp.Ev'.3A Knockout
BLcII.Dm'.2A Knockout
BLcII.Dm'.2A Knockout
-BLcII.Dm' Standard-Launch-
BLcII.Dm'.2A Knockout
RSp.Ev'.3A Knockout
BLcII.Dm'.2A OutSpin
BLcII.Dm'.2A Knockout
RSp.Ev'.3A OutSpin

I'm just spending my night at home alone(since my family go to my great grandma's funeral,and I can't go due to mco)testing some combo
Brave Lucifer Mobius 2A vs. rage stock. lucifer light launched
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Brave Lucifer Mobius 2A vs. rage stock. lucifer light launched

Brave Lucifer Mobius 2A(6blade) vs Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A
-Brave Light Launched-
BLc OS
RLn KO
BLc OS
RLn KO
RLn KO
RLn OS(Rage tripped Brave)
RLn KO
BLc KO(Brave caught Rage offguard near pocket)
RLn KO
RLn KO(Rage smashed Brave 3 times in the same spot)
BLc 30%
RLn 70%