[Takara Tomy]  Brave Valkyrie Testing and Discussion

Ok just for the second combo just change diabolos to genesis. And take the weight out
If anyone is still doing tests can someone try Brave Valkryie 2A (6 Wing) Variable/Variable’ (Rubber flat) vs Lord Fafnir 0Cross Xtend+ ?
I think the LAD from the worn Variable(‘) can be decent with 2A.
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:54 PM)Keithh Wrote: If anyone is still doing tests can someone try Brave Valkryie 2A (6 Wing) Variable/Variable’ (Rubber flat) vs Lord Fafnir 0Cross Xtend’ ?
I don't have awakened Variable.
(Jul. 24, 2020  7:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:54 PM)Keithh Wrote: If anyone is still doing tests can someone try Brave Valkryie 2A (6 Wing) Variable/Variable’ (Rubber flat) vs Lord Fafnir 0Cross Xtend’ ?
I don't have awakened Variable.

I do!!
Requested by #Fafnir:

Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2A (Six Bladed Mode) Vs Judgement Diabolos Blitz Destroy’. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Brave Valkyrie: 70% (4 OS’ 3 KO’s)

Judgement Diabolos: 30% (1 OS 1 Burst 1 KO)
(Aug. 09, 2020  7:43 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Requested by #Fafnir:

Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2A (Six Bladed Mode) Vs Judgement Diabolos Blitz Destroy’. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Not bad. Could you do the same Brave combo against Zwei Diabolos Sting Quick'?
(Aug. 09, 2020  7:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Results:

I can.
(Aug. 09, 2020  8:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  7:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not bad. Could you do the same Brave combo against Zwei Diabolos Sting Quick'?
I can.

It would be much appreciated.
(Aug. 09, 2020  8:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  8:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: I can.

It would be much appreciated.

Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2A (Six Bladed Mode) Vs Zwei Diabolos Sting Quick'. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Brave Valkyrie: 80% (1 Burst 2OS’ 5 KO’s)

Zwei Diabolos: 20% (2 KO)
(Aug. 09, 2020  9:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  8:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It would be much appreciated.

Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2A (Six Bladed Mode) Vs Zwei Diabolos Sting Quick'. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Brave Valkyrie: 80% (1 Burst 2OS’ 5 KO’s)

Zwei Diabolos: 20% (2 KO)

Hmmm, could you up the combo? Maybe Rage Diabolos 3A Quick'? Or 2S if you don't want to ruin the rubber. If no Diabolos, then just Longinus.
(Aug. 09, 2020  7:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Results:

Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2A (Six Bladed Mode) Vs Zwei Diabolos Sting Quick’. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Brave Valkyrie: 70% (4 KO’s 3 OS’)

Zwei Diabolos: 30% (3 KO’s)
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  7:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not bad. Could you do the same Brave combo against Zwei Diabolos Sting Quick'?

Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2A (Six Bladed Mode) Vs Zwei Diabolos Sting Quick’. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Brave Valkyrie: 70% (4 KO’s 3 OS’)

Zwei Diabolos: 30% (3 KO’s)

Ok, so we've seen it do good against the GT attack competition. I'd like to see it against the Rage combo I suggested up for g2, if possible of course.
Brave Valkyrie 2A Atomic (6 bladed mode) Vs Rage Longinus 2S Destroy’

10 battles, ties redone

Brave Valkyrie: 60% (4 OS, 2 KO)

Rage Longinus: 40% (1 OS, 1 BF, 2 KO)

2 ties
Whoa o.o Brave Valkyrie on Atomic/2A is starting to sound pretty beastly.

How does the LAD compare to Xt+/2A?
(Aug. 11, 2020  2:45 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Whoa o.o Brave Valkyrie on Atomic/2A is starting to sound pretty beastly.

How does the LAD compare toXt+/2A?

Just by nature its lad is a lot worse because atomic has worse lad then xt+
Seems like you run the risk of a burst with Atomic, or you sacrifice a bit of KO defense potential with Xtend Plus? Idk.
Could someone try brave Lucifer 3A volcanic’ against Tempest Diabolos 3A Charge Metal?
(Aug. 11, 2020  3:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Could someone try Mirage Lucifer 3A volcanic’ against Tempest Diabolos 3A Charge Metal?

wrong thread bro Smile
(Aug. 11, 2020  3:31 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  3:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Could someone try Mirage Lucifer 3A volcanic’ against Tempest Diabolos 3A Charge Metal?

wrong thread bro Smile
No I meant Brave but I was thinking about Mirage so I wrote Mirage.
(Aug. 11, 2020  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  3:31 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: wrong thread bro Smile
No I meant Brave but I was thinking about Mirage so I wrote Mirage.

ok testing pending
So I’ve been trying everyone combos here and I Made my own that is pretty good in my opinion but with a tilt launch. Somone try Brave Lucifer Mobious (awakened) 2S (6blade mode) VS Rage Longinus Ul’ 3A.
Could someone do Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2A (six bladed) VS Rage Diabolos Quick' 2S?
I just got this beyblade.  The clicks seem be strong in the direction of fastening the driver on, but seem to be weak when I turn the layer the other way to see the resistance.  It seems to slide fairly easily (not as bad as say Imperial Dragon but maybe halfway there?) to 1 or 2 clicks.  

I tried bursting it in battle with Judgment.  They can KO each other & it can take a click or 2 away from Judgment, but no clicks on bV even when I put non-dash drivers on.  

However I am wondering if anyone has the same experience with the easy sliding to 1 or 2 clicks (burst) when you turn it with your hands on its stock Ev' driver?  

My Ev' driver seems to be OK re its strong spring

My mold says A2 for the ring, A8 for the chip core, 3 stars for the chassis.  Wondering if different molds are tighter in terms of clicks - what mold numbers for these parts do you guys have, & do you notice any looseness or tighness?

I can return the bey through ebay but given it seems to not burst in actual battles so far (though I don't have any other current gen beyblades with heavy weight to battle it, just Judgment which is out 0.E on with different attack drivers & also atomic & Xt+), should I keep it?

Where I live it just got a bit warmer weather when I did the test battles this morning & the clicks feel a tiny bit tighter now.  But when it's colder weather I think the parts contract in size a bit & the burst resistance is looser.  So might burst easier in a colder season hence wondering if other molds are tighter on other people's experience?
(Sep. 03, 2020  1:20 AM)TCBlading Wrote: I just got this beyblade.  The clicks seem be strong in the direction of fastening the driver on, but seem to be weak when I turn the layer the other way to see the resistance.  It seems to slide fairly easily (not as bad as say Imperial Dragon but maybe halfway there?) to 1 or 2 clicks.  

I tried bursting it in battle with Judgment.  They can KO each other & it can take a click or 2 away from Judgment, but no clicks on bV even when I put non-dash drivers on.  

However I am wondering if anyone has the same experience with the easy sliding to 1 or 2 clicks (burst) when you turn it with your hands on its stock Ev' driver?  

My Ev' driver seems to be OK re its strong spring, so I am guessing the easy sliding is possibly due to slightly loose Valkyrie chip?  The chip can be move a tiny bit vertically upwards (my finger pressing from below against the blue plastic/teeth when driver is absent) with my finger.  Could it be that this giving way slightly means that the spring lock is not as compressed, hence sliding over the teeth is easier?  

I want to ask other bV owners what is your experience?  Does your Valkyrie (or other current gen beys) chip also move slightly or is it tight & not moving when you try to press it upwards from below when the driver is absent?

My mold says A2 for the ring, A8 for the chip core, 3 stars for the chassis.  Wondering if different molds are tighter in terms of clicks - what mold numbers for these parts do you guys have, & do you notice any looseness or tighness?

I can return the bey through ebay but given it seems to not burst in actual battles so far (though I don't have any other current gen beyblades with heavy weight to battle it, just Judgment which is out 0.E on with different attack drivers & also atomic & Xt+), should I keep it?

Where I live it just got a bit warmer weather when I did the test battles this morning & the clicks feel a tiny bit tighter now.  But when it's colder weather I think the parts contract in size a bit & the burst resistance is looser.  So might burst easier in a colder season hence wondering if other molds are tighter on other people's experience?

If you watched Drago Galaxy's video he explains why that happens and no suprise
Also, has anyone found that changing the chip affects this bey's burst resistance or performance in any way eg would it be better with a metal core or with Solomon or with Lucifer or Hyperion?

(Sep. 03, 2020  1:22 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  1:20 AM)TCBlading Wrote: I just got this beyblade.  The clicks seem be strong in the direction of fastening the driver on, but seem to be weak when I turn the layer the other way to see the resistance.  It seems to slide fairly easily (not as bad as say Imperial Dragon but maybe halfway there?) to 1 or 2 clicks.  

My Ev' driver seems to be OK re its strong spring, so I am guessing the easy sliding is possibly due to slightly loose Valkyrie chip?  The chip can be move a tiny bit vertically upwards (my finger pressing from below against the blue plastic/teeth when driver is absent) with my finger.  Could it be that this giving way slightly means that the spring lock is not as compressed, hence sliding over the teeth is easier?  

I want to ask other bV owners what is your experience?  Does your Valkyrie (or other current gen beys) chip also move slightly or is it tight & not moving when you try to press it upwards from below when the driver is absent?

If you watched Drago Galaxy's video he explains why that happens and no suprise

Tks, which of his vids?  Unboxing of bV?