Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

I want to say first sorry for spamming the wbo on the 4th gen I was impatient and I apologize I will try to work on that second thing is sorry for spamming on Bottleman west I hope you will forgive me I was just excited about it like everyone else I just hope we can move forward to a bright future for beyblade and Bottleman
(Feb. 24, 2023  2:07 AM)cybubble Wrote: I want to say first sorry for spamming the wbo on the 4th gen I was impatient and I apologize I will try to work on that second thing is sorry for spamming on Bottleman west I hope you will forgive me I was just excited about it like everyone else I just hope we can move forward to a bright future for beyblade and Bottleman

Its fine dude

Anyways i really hope that if here is no bursting then they should get rid of shrouds, idk why i just like stadiums more without them
(Feb. 24, 2023  7:05 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2023  2:07 AM)cybubble Wrote: I want to say first sorry for spamming the wbo on the 4th gen I was impatient and I apologize I will try to work on that second thing is sorry for spamming on Bottleman west I hope you will forgive me I was just excited about it like everyone else I just hope we can move forward to a bright future for beyblade and Bottleman

Its fine dude

Anyways i really hope that if here is no bursting then they should get rid of shrouds, idk why i just like stadiums more without them

Maybe but they might keep bursting just because

(Feb. 24, 2023  7:17 PM)cybubble Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2023  7:05 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Its fine dude

Also what does shroud mean
(Feb. 24, 2023  7:17 PM)cybubble Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2023  7:05 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Its fine dude

(Feb. 24, 2023  7:17 PM)cybubble Wrote: Maybe but they might keep bursting just because

Basically, they're talking about the stadium pockets
(Feb. 24, 2023  9:19 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2023  7:17 PM)cybubble Wrote: Maybe but they might keep bursting just because

Basically, they're talking about the stadium pockets

Oh okay
Not exactly; the shroud is the part that covers the stadium to prevent parts being ejected and hitting something outside of the stadium. It's the transparent layer that attaches to the top of the stadium. I've not played with one, but they look like they limit your launching options. On the upside they're detachable, and I don't think Hasbro ever made a stadium with any competitive value before their Burst Pro-Series stadium, so I, in my limited (zero) experience, consider shrouds to be preferable to Hasbro's older designs with high walls that are integral to the stadium, and their overly shallow stadiums that used to favour Stamina over all else.
(Feb. 25, 2023  3:51 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Not exactly; the shroud is the part that covers the stadium to prevent parts being ejected and hitting something outside of the stadium. It's the transparent layer that attaches to the top of the stadium. I've not played with one, but they look like they limit your launching options. On the upside they're detachable, and I don't think Hasbro ever made a stadium with any competitive value before their Burst Pro-Series stadium, so I, in my limited (zero) experience, consider shrouds to be preferable to Hasbro's older designs with high walls that are integral to the stadium, and their overly shallow stadiums that used to favour Stamina over all else.

Although shrouds do limit launching options, it doesn't that much and it was created to protect the parts of beys from flying when they burst
I just thought of an epic Idea for gen 4 smart phone beyblade at least in the anime Bluetooth will connect to the bey and you can control you bey on the phone that is connect with your launcher it’s not required but it would make a cool idea right
Already done by Hasbro with RC in Burst and past spin off in Metal Fight and etc.. not a good idea they don't offer much an cost a lot
(Feb. 25, 2023  10:59 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Already done by Hasbro with Rip Fire beyblades

It wasn’t rip fire. Rip fire just made them glow. Iirc it was the Digital Control Kit.
I know but I just thought it was a cool concept

Takara tomy can do it Better the rc thing because hasbro done the whole rc thing so unless Takara tomy done it too please let me know if they did I think they. Can pull it off
(Feb. 26, 2023  2:24 AM)cybubble Wrote: I know but I just thought it was a cool concept

Takara tomy can do it Better the rc thing because hasbro done the whole rc thing so unless Takara tomy done it too please let me know if they did I think they. Can pull it off

Yes they did it and it didn't work out very well either sadly. Its a cool concept but its expensive and doesn't work well
I think a more useful idea for a smart phone app would be one that helps find stores that stock Beyblades, public locations where battles frequently happen to create Beyblade hang-out spots*, or, and I'm not confident that this would be done due to potential safety issues, a Nintendo Street-Pass style system that alerts you to the presence of other bladers nearby. (NB: Public locations, like gaming stores or parks or the like, so a vetting or review system would be a must to ensure people aren't meeting in dangerous places or where there are no witnesses in the case of misbehaviour by a third party)
The Beypoints system could very easily be implemented again via an app, and so long as points are tracked by a centralised system then two-factor authentication (both bladers' apps need to report the same result) can be used to prevent cheating.
It would probably be very useful to Has/Tak to have bladers register their products and record which combos they're using for battles too, since the stores order boxes of assorted Beys rather than specific models, so they don't currently get granular information about what's in demand within the range. I imagine there's some degree of this already, what with the QR codes and things, but they could really take it up a notch by developing detailed profiles of the buying habits of their retail customers.
Here are my wishes for Gen X:
- 20 minute episodes would be nice, even if they release on YouTube.

- By extension of this, a full Opening and Ending. Also, having a fully original Ending song.

- Actually releasing the singles for each Opening and the full OST. Not having full versions of the Opening always pisses me off.

- A new team animating. OLM still makes sense as a studio, given that they also do tons of over Takara Tomy Hobby anime. However, the Burst team is shell of its former self, with all of the best animators leaving after Sparking. At the very least they need a revamp of the team with lots of new blood added to it, but a whole new team would also be ideal. It could see Team Inoue working on it, given that they’ve done lots of other TT hobby anime, those being Shinkalion, Earth Granner, Yokai Watch, and Mazica Party.

- Very good scheduling and high production value. Sparking was the best Beyblade has ever looked, and I hope they can reach the same highs that it reached.

- Metal on the Beyblades. Bursting was cool, but Metal definitely needs to return. I feel that the recoil, causing the beys to fly around the stadium, made each battle super exciting.

- I would honestly prefer no manga to anime adaption, and just having a fully original anime. They can still do a spin off manga, but having to stick to the manga’s slow release schedule (in comparison to the anime’s weekly releases) usually holds it down. The anime either needs tons of original arcs (which can work, like the Legends Festival) or has to stretch the current arc for months longer than it needs to be ruining, the pacing. Just having the anime be the one and only source of the story works way better in my opinion.

- Hasbro needs to up their game. There’s no way they haven’t heard all of the criticisms, so the question is, what action will they take, if any at all? I get that there are certain restrictions they can avoid, and modifications based on those are fine, but I personally don’t like the large deviations from the original products.
(Mar. 07, 2023  7:55 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Here are my wishes for Gen X:
- 20 minute episodes would be nice, even if they release on YouTube.

- By extension of this, a full Opening and Ending. Also, having a fully original Ending song.

- Actually releasing the singles for each Opening and the full OST. Not having full versions of the Opening always pisses me off.

- A new team animating. OLM still makes sense as a studio, given that they also do tons of over Takara Tomy Hobby anime. However, the Burst team is shell of its former self, with all of the best animators leaving after Sparking. At the very least they need a revamp of the team with lots of new blood added to it, but a whole new team would also be ideal. It could see Team Inoue working on it, given that they’ve done lots of other TT hobby anime, those being Shinkalion, Earth Granner, Yokai Watch, and Mazica Party.

- Very good scheduling and high production value. Sparking was the best Beyblade has ever looked, and I hope they can reach the same highs that it reached.

- Metal on the Beyblades. Bursting was cool, but Metal definitely needs to return. I feel that the recoil, causing the beys to fly around the stadium, made each battle super exciting.

- I would honestly prefer no manga to anime adaption, and just having a fully original anime. They can still do a spin off manga, but having to stick to the manga’s slow release schedule (in comparison to the anime’s weekly releases) usually holds it down. The  anime either needs tons of original arcs (which can work, like the Legends Festival) or has to stretch the current arc for months longer than it needs to be ruining, the pacing. Just having the anime be the one and only source of the story works way better in my opinion.

- Hasbro needs to up their game. There’s no way they haven’t heard all of the criticisms, so the question is, what action will they take, if any at all? I get that there are certain restrictions they can avoid, and modifications based on those are fine, but I personally don’t like the large deviations from the original products.
I won’t lie, maybe it is best we only have anime since it will make the story most likely way better and things way more original so I wouldn’t mind Gen X being anime only.
They could always take the Dragonball Super approach and just have the Anime run ahead of the Manga and just tell different stories in each.
My thoughts on the new releases:

As Bey100 said, the 3 Starters and Boosters definitely have the same beys. The starter versions probably also come with the Pass and a String Launcher, as opposed to the Boosters most likely just containing the Bey and a cheap Light Launcher.

The Entry Set should be like usual, 2 Beys, 2 Launchers, and a Bey stadium.

Iirc Deck’s are made up of 3 beys, so the Battle Deck set will probably also contain the same Beys and a case for the deck. I doubt they could get away with carbon copies of the same new for a 3rd time, so I expect that they’ll be recolor, maybe they’ll also have some different parts.

Also, in regards to the Pass, I expect it’ll work very similarly to the Beylogger. It’ll probably just track slightly different things and use said things to grant different amount of points to the inevitable phone app. Not needing an app would be nice though. Maybe if they shape it like large Card they could have a interface on the Pass itself that can work itself, or at least do the basics.

Just like how the Boosters will probably be, each accessory should be accessible outside of an entire set.

August and September seems pretty started. Just a Booster and a RB. I am surprised it’s taking 3 months for the RB though.
(Mar. 09, 2023  5:30 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: My thoughts on the new releases:

As Bey100 said, the 3 Starters and Boosters definitely have the same beys. The starter versions probably also come with the Pass and a String Launcher, as opposed to the Boosters most likely just containing the Bey and a cheap Light Launcher.

Iirc Deck’s are made up of 3 beys, so the Battle Deck set will probably also contain the same Beys and a case for the deck. I doubt they could get away with carbon copies of the same new for a 3rd time, so I expect that they’ll be recolor, maybe they’ll also have some different parts.

Also, in regards to the Pass, I expect it’ll work very similarly to the Beylogger. It’ll probably just track slightly different things and use said things to grant different amount of points to the inevitable phone app. Not needing an app would be nice though. Maybe if they shape it like large Card they could have a interface on the Pass itself that can work itself, or at least do the basics.

Just like how the Boosters will probably be, each accessory should be accessible outside of an entire set.

August and September seems pretty started. Just a Booster and a RB. I am surprised it’s taking 3 months for the RB though.

I really hope we get more beys in coming months after September because once again I just find it weird that COVID still effecting releases when I feel like by now we should be having a lot more releases (at least 2) each month but will have to wait and see. Also I honestly don’t want anime to start this year. This year let’s just get products and get used to new gen then we can start getting anime around this time next year.
(Mar. 09, 2023  6:18 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2023  5:30 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: My thoughts on the new releases:

I really hope we get more beys in coming months after September because once again I just find it weird that COVID still effecting releases when I feel like by now we should be having a lot more releases (at least 2) each month but will have to wait and see. Also I honestly don’t want anime to start this year. This year let’s just get products and get used to new gen then we can start getting anime around this time next year.

We do usually get way more releases up front, and during the entire year in general. I doubt it’s Covid though, TT probably just has less opportunities to release Beys, cause they’re starting in July, and don’t want to overwhelm consumers with 2+ releases every single month.

I do agree with no anime though. They never start in the first year anyways.
I think the manga will soon end to
(Mar. 09, 2023  7:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I think the manga will soon end to

What do you mean burst manga already ended or are you talking about the beyblade manga as a whole?
(Mar. 10, 2023  2:25 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2023  7:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I think the manga will soon end to

What do you mean burst manga already ended or are you talking about the beyblade manga as a whole?

I mean like the burst manga
(Mar. 10, 2023  3:50 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2023  2:25 AM)Bey100 Wrote: What do you mean burst manga already ended or are you talking about the beyblade manga as a whole?

I mean like the burst manga

The... The Burst Manga is already over though...
My predictions for QuadStrike:

Episode 1
Quadra and Pax’s debut. Lightning Pandora vs Dangerous Belial. The latter gets broken.

Episode 2
Divine Belial’s creation.

Episode 3
Drum and Gatling Dragon’s debut. I could see them fighting Bell.

Episode 4
The beginning of the Tournament. Sounds like it’ll be run by Bell. I assume by this point they’ve gathered the entire cast together for said tournament.

Episode 5
Drum vs Quadra. Title seems to imply she’ll be using Tidal Pandora.

Episode 6
Ken’s first battle, now having acquired Chain Kerbeus.

Episode 7
Sounds like the Tournament’s on break for now.

Episode 8
A battle explicitly takes place in episode 9, so I bet that’s when the Tournament returns. This’ll probably just be the introduction of Xiphoid.

Episode 9
Seemingly when the tournament returns. Sounds like Xhaka vs Quadra, with Quadra using Flame Pandora.
Considering that this thread not close and I ain’t talking about gen x here I assume I can post my predictions for Quadstrike:
Episode 1:
Bell vs Quadra and ultimately Belfrye breaks.
Episode 2:
Bell makes Divine Belfrye and battles Ranzo
Episode 3:
Dante arrives with Gambit Dragon and battles Bell
Episode 4:
This is where things get tricky I guess some tournament was made and this will be more of a filler episode
Episode 5:
Dante battles Quadra and we see Tidal Pandora debut.
My guess is Quadra will win.
Episode 6:
Ken battles some random blader in the tournament (has to be rather Bell, Quadra, Ranzo (if he is involved), Dante, or Valt since other characters beys have not yet debut most likely so..
Episode 7:
Another filler episode I guess
Episode 8:
Tournament continues and Xander has his first battle in tournament using Xiphoid Xcalibur.
Episode 9:
Xander battles Quadra which she uses Flame Pandora
This are just my predictions but we’ll see how things go