Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Dec. 02, 2022  2:32 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2022  2:11 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: There are actually three versions of the chip, Pandora Endless, Evasive, and Epic. Maybe Quadra will get her hands on each elemental Bey’s Blade, and will also reconfigure her Chip to help fully change Pandora’s type for each combo?

I'd say they're almost definitely going to be attributed to type changes, with Endless being Stamina, Evasive being Defense, and Epic being Attack. Which makes sense, considering the motif seems to be tied to the Greek story of Pandora. 

It's nice that we're getting more animated Beyblade, but with Hasbro at the helm... yikes 😬. But hey, at least their products will finally be anime accurate! 😉

To be fair, what writers they’re using, and they’ll tie it into their own unique toyline are completely up in the air.
Wishful thinking if Lucifer wasn’t end of burst
January
B 207 Booster ( New Zeus)
February
B 208 RBV 31 (Filler)
March ( New Series after Bu) (products only)
B 209 Starter (New Motif)
B 210 Right Launcher
B 211 All In One Set
April
B 212 Booster ( New Wyvern)
May
B 213 RBV 32 ( New Diabolos)
June
B 214 Booster ( New Ashura)
July
B 215 RBV 33 ( New Belial)
August
B 216 All In One Set ( New Raphael)
Spetember 
B 217 Booster (New Motif)
October 
B 218 RBV 34 ( New Hades)
November
B 219 Booster (New Odin)
December
B 220 RBV 35 (New Chronos)
January 
B 221 Booster (Filler)
February 
B 222 RBV 36 (Filler)
March
B 223 Starter ( True Final Valkyrie Evo)
April
B 224 End of burst set ( Valkyrie, Spriggan,Kerbeus, and Ragnarok)

I know this will never happen but a man can dream.
(Dec. 21, 2022  7:16 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Wishful thinking if Lucifer wasn’t end of burst
January
February
B 208 RBV 31 (Filler)
B 210 Right Launcher
B 211 All In One Set
April
May
I mights do more later

I’m sure in march it will be the 4th generation.
I think March will just be announcement for 4th gen but 4th gen won’t start immediately
(Dec. 21, 2022  7:28 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I think March will just be announcement for 4th gen but 4th gen won’t start immediately

That was kind of obvious because there has never been something that starts right after being revealed.
My guess is that if 4th gen revealed March it would actually begin around July/august especially since that’s how it was with beginning of burst but will find out soon I guess
Oh i didnt know this thread exists

i wanna say i still wish Xtreme'/Quick' (or any other meta parts, but especially thesetwo) was a bit more cheaper and accessible. unlike MFB where many meta parts can be found on cheap boosters, these parts are locked in RBs or big, expensive sets. pretty sure im not the first person to talk about this, and i wont be the last
(Dec. 21, 2022  7:24 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2022  7:16 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Wishful thinking if Lucifer wasn’t end of burst
January
February
B 208 RBV 31 (Filler)
B 210 Right Launcher
B 211 All In One Set
April
May
I mights do more later

I’m sure in march it will be the 4th generation.
Personally I think it's way too soon for such, possibly that one live action beyblade movie that's been in the works?

(Dec. 21, 2022  9:54 PM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: Oh i didnt know this thread exists

i wanna say i still wish Xtreme'/Quick' (or any other meta parts, but especially thesetwo) was a bit more cheaper and accessible. unlike MFB where many meta parts can be found on cheap boosters, these parts are locked in RBs or big, expensive sets. pretty sure im not the first person to talk about this, and i wont be the last

TT why didn't you give us Xtreme' on Xiphoid Unhappy (i mean i know why but come on)
I personally believe the 3/21 announcement will be either a Gen 4 announcement or a final message regarding Burst. I don’t think they’d start releasing Gen 4 that soon, but maybe that’s just me wanting them to take their time 😅. We need a break from releases man.
(Dec. 21, 2022  10:33 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I personally believe the 3/21 announcement will be either a Gen 4 announcement or a final message regarding Burst. I don’t think they’d start releasing Gen 4 that soon, but maybe that’s just me wanting them to take their time 😅. We need a break from releases man.

With the information presented this week, I believe that we might get Gen 4 announced. What do you think?
(Dec. 22, 2022  1:39 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2022  10:33 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I personally believe the 3/21 announcement will be either a Gen 4 announcement or a final message regarding Burst. I don’t think they’d start releasing Gen 4 that soon, but maybe that’s just me wanting them to take their time 😅. We need a break from releases man.

With the information presented this week, I believe that we might get Gen 4 announced. What do you think?

I think a Gen 4 announcement is very plausible here. It would be nice to see official confirmation that Burst isn’t the end of Beyblade (I doubt it is anyway, but the official guarantee is always nice). I just hope Takara Tomy doesn’t release Gen 4 products too soon; as you probably know, there was a gap between the last release of HMS and the first release of Metal Fight, and there was a gap between the last Zero-G release and the first Burst release. As controversial as this may be, I would like to see another 1-3 year hiatus in releases again. Gives people time to breathe and try combinations they may have missed (MFB is a prime example, a good many competitive setups were discovered in the hiatus and even during the Burst era).
Absolutely banger statement here, i would love to see burst standard meta, hell even other burst related metas be more explored, i would love to see more Sr.Kr.Dr type stuff. Also I just wanna have a period of time where I can just get burst stuff.
(Dec. 22, 2022  2:24 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2022  1:39 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: With the information presented this week, I believe that we might get Gen 4 announced. What do you think?

I think a Gen 4 announcement is very plausible here. It would be nice to see official confirmation that Burst isn’t the end of Beyblade (I doubt it is anyway, but the official guarantee is always nice). I just hope Takara Tomy doesn’t release Gen 4 products too soon; as you probably know, there was a gap between the last release of HMS and the first release of Metal Fight, and there was a gap between the last Zero-G release and the first Burst release. As controversial as this may be, I would like to see another 1-3 year hiatus in releases again. Gives people time to breathe and try combinations they may have missed (MFB is a prime example, a good many competitive setups were discovered in the hiatus and even during the Burst era).

Agreed, especially considering how long Burst has run for, I'd definitely love to get a few years of downtime. Besides, my area hasn't had a proper tournament since Covid began (just a few small meetups), so it'd be nice to have a chance to get some use out of my Sparking/DB/BU collection.
Since quadstrike is a hasbro exclusive season 7 of burst do you guys think that hasbro will skip 4th gen and just continue burst ( season 8,9,etc).
Here’s also my wishful thinking for future years of beyblade 
2023: Gen 4 manga and products begin
2024: Hybrid like system and anime debuts 
2025: God/4d like system and season 2 begins
2026: 3rd and final season with fusion like system begin 
2027: 4th gen anime manga and products end but 5th gen announced
Here’s also titles I would do if hasbro were to do more burst seasons (exclusive obviously)
Season 8 Beyblade Burst QuadUltimate
Season 9 Beyblade Burst Inferno 
Season 10 (special 10th anniversary season)
Beyblade Burst Legacy (We’re going to ignore ultimate Valkyrie disk ok lol)
Last thing I hope is 5th gen to debut 2028 or 2029
(Yes I’m thinking that far ahead)
(Dec. 22, 2022  2:24 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2022  1:39 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: With the information presented this week, I believe that we might get Gen 4 announced. What do you think?

I Absolutely agree on this point. As we’ve learned, Beyblade is becoming an evergreen product and will be similar to Pokémon in terms of hiatuses and breaks between. This means we will be getting the new Generation quicker than we previously have gotten. Anyways I’m excited to see the upcoming news.
(Dec. 22, 2022  9:15 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2022  2:24 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I think a Gen 4 announcement is very plausible here. It would be nice to see official confirmation that Burst isn’t the end of Beyblade (I doubt it is anyway, but the official guarantee is always nice). I just hope Takara Tomy doesn’t release Gen 4 products too soon; as you probably know, there was a gap between the last release of HMS and the first release of Metal Fight, and there was a gap between the last Zero-G release and the first Burst release. As controversial as this may be, I would like to see another 1-3 year hiatus in releases again. Gives people time to breathe and try combinations they may have missed (MFB is a prime example, a good many competitive setups were discovered in the hiatus and even during the Burst era).

I Absolutely agree on this point. As we’ve learned, Beyblade is becoming an evergreen product and will be similar to Pokémon in terms of hiatuses and breaks between. This means we will be getting the new Generation quicker than we previously have gotten. Anyways I’m excited to see the upcoming news.

I wonder if TT secretly been working on 4th gen even before db because it’s extremely early for 4th gen nonetheless pretty hyped! Though I do hope that quality is still there for new gen and that they don’t go too big too soon
Wishful Thinking For First Few Qs Episodes
Ep 1: Enter Quadstrike!
Ep 2: Elemental Power! Lighting Pandora!
Ep 3: The Dark Prince Evolution! Divine Belfire!
Ep 4: Explosion! Bell Vs Quadra!
Ep 5: Wind Power! Twister Pandora!
Ep 6 The Darkest Training!
Ep 7: Valt Challenges The New Generation!
Ep 8: Water Attack! Pandora Rentless Power!
Ep 9: Defeat It! Divine Ambush!
Ep 10: The Fire Pandora!
Ep 11: The Legend vs The Enemy!
Ep 12: Ranzo’s Redemption!
I might do more later

I did this before but here’s a less messy version of my hopes for future years of beyblade
2023: March 4th gen announced with products releasing in July. New series would be called Beyblade Metal Burst which would be a combination between all 3 gen bit beast from 1st metal ring from 2nd and burst gimmick from 3rd. The manga would also begin in July.
2024: April 2024 new hybrid layer like system (from mfb) would start with new products plus the first anime season would start. The 1st season would be more realistic like burst and have normal tournament but protag would be 13 years old and villain would be a bit more sinister.
2025: March 2025 new 4d/god layer system would debut and we would along with this get 2nd season of anime. Anime would still be realistic and would follow more world tournaments but will have an evil organization (like snake pit but more evil) and their would be new launchers that give you bey points (remember when TT actually cared about that lol).
2026: March 2026 the 3rd and final season of anime and products would begin. Anime would follow main protag and would be on mfb level of fantasy. There would literally be dark power evil beys that have world ending threats (I mean there Gotta be stakes). Manga would also end this year so 3rd season would be anime only. Products would have fusion gimmick where you can snap metal ring on to other ring (similar to Helios and Hyperion) to create cool combinations.
2027: In March of 2027 anime and products would both end with main protag retiring and living a normal life ( go to college, get a gf, etc) for products it would end with one last special set (sorta a goodbye set). And fourth gen would end (even though it would “hopefully” be sad it would also end on a high note which is why 3rd season would be last. A month after Beyblade Metal Burst ends a fifth gen would be announced and would come a year later in 2028 with it being Announced in April and released in august. That was a lot of writing though so I think I’m gonna rest now lol.
Continue my wishful thinking for future years of beyblade this time with gen 5 so let’s get started
2028: April the title would be revealed to be Beyblade Bulid which would be a gen based off model building. Basically you can use many parts (9 to 10) to be a beyblade the manga and products would release in august and for the first time in beyblade history the anime would begin the same year the gen starts beginning in august 2028. There would be two protag and anime would be closest to plastic gen in terms of vibe and fantasy.
2029: August 2nd season would begin and the products would use same system as 1st season except more bigger I guess. Anime/manga wise it would be about traveling to different countries meeting different bladers and battling more unique beys but no tournaments to do something a little different. The 2 protags would still be main characters.
2030: August 3rd season would start and main gimmick with this season is simple more metal and compact (like hms). The anime would have 2 protag again but one would go through and evil arc but at the end other brother would save him from the darkness. Manga would be similar to anime.
2031: 4th and last season would debut it would be sort of an epilogue to season 3 as its much shorter than the other 3 seasons ( 26 episodes) and the new system would finally bring back engine gear (yes) though there wouldn’t be to many releases due to the season being much shorter and there wouldn’t be a manga for the season either. Anime wise the 2 protag are back but there is some final opponents they must defeat though it be a bit more light hearted like first season and even 2nd season.
2032: 5th gen would end and anime manga and products would finish but in final set of 5th gen there would be a shadow for new bey and a date of JULY 20 2032 with a number 6 by it confirming announcement for 6th gen on that day. I might talk 6th gen but honestly I think I will do that later and if I do it will probably be last I’ll talk about because we don’t even know if beyblade will make it to 7th gen so I chill a little lol. Anyways since I’m not posting tomorrow (probably) Merry Christmas in advance. Also if you want to I would appreciate if you can tell me your thoughts on my concept for 4th and 5th gen.
Alright I have decided to post this since I have some free time (visitors haven’t arrived at my house yet) considering my first post on this thread was those fan made listings if burst be as to continue after bu I thought to go a bit more in depth. March New series would be called Beyblade Burst Explosion which would be a new system and would be only products (so no anime or manga). The first bey would release in March and would be called Explosion Ares which would be a new motif. The explosion system uses 6 different parts. Explosion Core, Explosion Blade, Explosion chassis’s, Disk, driver, and driver extension. The theme of the season is similar to bu (evolve older beys that we haven’t seen in a while ( includes Odin,chronos, ashura and etc) but there would be two new motif (to balance things out I guess). This I think would be a simple but nice way to continue burst. Anyways this is the only post for today. See y’all tomorrow.
Ayeeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks for liking dark red! I’m thinking of my concept for gen 6 currently hoped I’ll have it tomorrow or Wednesday (probably tomorrow tho) (I think it’s safe to say to thread has now been revived) Also here’s what I would call my fanmade concept ideas for a 4th and even 5th gen of beyblade:
Metal Burst Saga (2023-2028) (it goes till 2028 if you consider hasbro)
Building Saga (2028-2033) (2033 once again it goes on till there if you consider hasbro)
(Dec. 25, 2022  7:57 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Alright I have decided to post this since I have some free time (visitors haven’t arrived at my house yet) considering my first post on this thread was those fan made listings if burst be as to continue after bu I thought to go a bit more in depth. March New series would be called Beyblade Burst Explosion which would be a new system and would be only products (so no anime or manga). The first bey would release in March and would be called Explosion Ares which would be a new motif. The explosion system uses 6 different parts. Explosion Core, Explosion Blade, Explosion chassis’s, Disk, driver, and driver extension.  The theme of the season is similar to bu (evolve older beys that we haven’t seen in a while ( includes Odin,chronos, ashura and etc) but there would be two new motif (to balance things out I guess). This I think would be a simple but nice way to continue burst. Anyways this is the only post for today. See y’all tomorrow.
Nice ideas. Here is what I hope for the next-gen of Beyblade: 

1. The new Beyblades will be electro-powered and the anime/manga will be called Beyblade Spark. The manga will release in March along with the Beyblades (manga-exclusive Beyblades aka the first ones the characters used similar to Pegasis 105F and Valkyrie Wing Accel).

2. In the first year of the 4th Gen, the only part of the Beyblade that will be electro-powered would be the performance tip/driver only. Then next following years, the fusion wheel/layer will be electro-powered too. 

3. The main protagonist will have a Bey based on Bellerophon, a hero in Greek mythology that rode Pegasus to kill monsters. The avatar/bit beast would of course be an armed warrior riding a winged horse. This would pay homage to the previous protagonists' Beys from the last two gens: Pegasis and Valkyrie.

4. The main antagonist of the first season will have a right-spin Bey instead of a left-spin one. I feel like this would make things interesting since we already have two left-spin antagonists for the first seasons from the two previous gens. 

5. The deuteragonist or tritagonist of the first season having a Left-Spin Dragon Bey.

6. The whole anime/manga having multiple protagonists like Burst. But, this time each protagonist is actually unique, not a carbon copy of the previous one, and having their own character arcs. 

7. One of the seasons having a main antagonist using a Stamina-Type Bey.
(Dec. 27, 2022  5:11 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2022  7:57 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Alright I have decided to post this since I have some free time (visitors haven’t arrived at my house yet) considering my first post on this thread was those fan made listings if burst be as to continue after bu I thought to go a bit more in depth. March New series would be called Beyblade Burst Explosion which would be a new system and would be only products (so no anime or manga). The first bey would release in March and would be called Explosion Ares which would be a new motif. The explosion system uses 6 different parts. Explosion Core, Explosion Blade, Explosion chassis’s, Disk, driver, and driver extension.  The theme of the season is similar to bu (evolve older beys that we haven’t seen in a while ( includes Odin,chronos, ashura and etc) but there would be two new motif (to balance things out I guess). This I think would be a simple but nice way to continue burst. Anyways this is the only post for today. See y’all tomorrow.

1. The new Beyblades will be electro-powered and the anime/manga will be called Beyblade Spark. The manga will release in March along with the Beyblades (manga-exclusive Beyblades aka the first ones the characters used similar to Pegasis 105F and Valkyrie Wing Accel).

2. In the first year of the 4th Gen, the only part of the Beyblade that will be electro-powered would be the performance tip/driver only. Then next following years, the fusion wheel/layer will be electro-powered too. 

3. The main protagonist will have a Bey based on Bellerophon, a hero in Greek mythology that rode Pegasus to kill monsters. The avatar/bit beast would of course be an armed warrior riding a winged horse. This would pay homage to the previous protagonists' Beys from the last two gens: Pegasis and Valkyrie.

4. The main antagonist of the first season will have a right-spin Bey instead of a left-spin one. I feel like this would make things interesting since we already have two left-spin antagonists for the first seasons from the two previous gens. 

5. The deuteragonist or tritagonist of the first season having a Left-Spin Dragon Bey.

6. The whole anime/manga having multiple protagonists like Burst. But, this time each protagonist is actually unique, not a carbon copy of the previous one, and having their own character arcs. 

This concepts are actually really cool I especially agree with the last one having a main antagonist with a stamina type Bey will make things way more interesting. The electric powered beys is also a really cool idea that I can see tt doing (It actually was apart of my 6th gen concept idea lol). The only thing I’ll say is that it is pretty unlikely that we will see the 4th gen start in March but that would be awesome. Overall cool concept I will hopefully have my 6th gen concept tomorrow (probably my last one to until 4th gen announced). Anyways peace out.

Okay ya know what I changed my mind how about I talk 6th gen now:
2032: Only July 20 new series is confirmed to be called Techno Fight Beyblade and the manga and anime would both begin along with products in august. For anime it will take place many years in future and main protag will be a normal teenager trying to be a strong blader. The beys would have driver connected to the layer so no burst but the would have batteries inside allowing them to do cool gimmicks. The main antagonist would be a stamina female bey owner who wants to rule the blading world. Manga would be same as anime. (Will manga even still be a thing in 2032?)
2033: Second season will start and the main upgrade this season has is attachments (like dlc) you can add to drivers layer and etc. Anime and manga wise main protag would have to stop evil antagonist after losing to her at the end of the last season.
2034: 3rd season would begin and it would be the last season.
Anime and manga wise we would see a new protag but new protag would be son of last protag and evil female blader (she would turn good at end of season 2) and the season would focus on the new generation. New products would have more gimmicks like magnets, engine gear, and more but no metal.
2035: Anime and manga would end but tt would continue products (similar to bu) until end of year and in last release there would be a flyer that has the date of March 3rd 2037 with the 7 being highlighted quite much and have logos from gens of beyblade up to this point. This would also come with a little part for 7th gen which would be the weirdest and craziest yet though fans would have to wait for a whole year before announcement. So that is a wrap for now. Okay I’m actually going to bed now lol.

(Dec. 27, 2022  5:11 AM)Dark red Wrote:

I do have a few questions about your concept 
1. What exactly would the electro powered gimmick help do for the beyblades?
2. How many seasons would there be?
3 and last. How. would you the Mc’s to be different.
If beyblade gen 4 start next year…
July
B01 Starter
B02 Starter
B03 Booster
B04 Booster
B05 R Launcher
B06 Battle Set
B07 Stadium Set
August
B08 Booster
B09 RBV 1
September
B10 Booster
October
B11 RBV 2
November
B12 Booster
December
B13 Starter
B 14 RBV 3
January
B15 Booster
February
B16 RBV 4
What do ya think pretty realistic?
(Dec. 27, 2022  5:27 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2022  5:11 AM)Dark red Wrote: Nice ideas. Here is what I hope for the next-gen of Beyblade: 

This concepts are actually really cool I especially agree with the last one having a main antagonist with a stamina type Bey will make things way more interesting. The electric powered beys is also a really cool idea that I can see tt doing (It actually was apart of my 6th gen concept idea lol). The only thing I’ll say is that it is pretty unlikely that we will see the 4th gen start in March but that would be awesome. Overall cool concept I will hopefully have my 6th gen concept tomorrow (probably my last one to until 4th gen announced). Anyways peace out.

2032: Only July 20 new series is confirmed to be called Techno Fight Beyblade and the manga and anime would both begin along with products in august. For anime it will take place many years in future and main protag will be a normal teenager trying to be a strong blader. The beys would have driver connected to the layer so no burst but the would have batteries inside allowing them to do cool gimmicks. The main antagonist would be a stamina female bey owner who wants to rule the blading world.  Manga would be same as anime. (Will manga even still be a thing in 2032?)
2033: Second season will start and the main upgrade this season has is attachments (like dlc) you can add to drivers layer and etc. Anime and manga wise main protag would have to stop evil antagonist after losing to her at the end of the last season.
Anime and manga wise we would see a new protag but new protag would be son of  last protag and evil female blader (she would turn good at end of season 2) and the season would focus on the new generation. New products would have more gimmicks like magnets, engine gear, and more but no metal.
2035: Anime and manga would end but tt would continue products (similar to bu) until end of year and in last release there  would be  a flyer that has the date of March 3rd 2037 with the 7 being highlighted quite much and have logos from gens of beyblade up to this point. This would also come with a little part for 7th gen which would be the weirdest and craziest yet though fans would have to wait for a whole year before announcement. So that is a wrap for now. Okay I’m actually going to bed now lol.

(Dec. 27, 2022  5:11 AM)Dark red Wrote: Nice ideas. Here is what I hope for the next-gen of Beyblade: 

1. The electro-powered concept will help improve the gimmicks of Beyblades for extra fun battles. Here are a few examples:
(A) You know how Savior Valkyrie can jump only once thanks to the Shot Driver, well an electro-powered version of this would let the Beyblade jump multiple times. Since the driver/performance tip would retract itself after jumping, unlike the Shot Driver.

(B) The electro-powered Beyblades would be able to change modes during battles just like 4D Beyblades in the anime (Cosmic Pegasis or L-Drago Destructor). The Layer/Fusion Wheel would be able to rotate its components during battle to change modes. 

2. There will be four seasons.

3.  Season 1-2 protagonist: This protagonist will own a right-spin Attack-type Bey (Bellerophon). He would be a strong blader at the beginning of the story (like season 1 Gingka) but retired due to an unfortunate event that happen in the past. So, let me tell you about this MC's backstory: 
The MC was friends with a boy (aka Season 2 antagonist) who also was a blader. They loved blading together but the MC was a far better blader than the boy. Like MC would always defeat the boy in every single battle they had until the latter couldn't take it anymore. This leads to the boy challenging the MC to a rematch but with an entirely new bey and attitude. The boy demolishes the MC with little to no effort and ridicules him harshly, ending their friendship and moving to a different country (America) to battle stronger bladers. In short, this MC's character arc would be about overcoming his past and getting his friend back.

Season 3 protagonist: Unlike the previous MCSeason 3 protagonist would be weak in the beginning. This MC would get clowned on by his school for being the weakest blader in the school. But despite this, the MC would still challenge anyone and try his hardest. But that changes when the big bully of the school destroys the MC's Bey and ridicules the latter, saying that he is an embarrassment to bladers across the world. Believing the bully's words, the MC falls into depression until he finds a mysterious Bey that tells him to use his anger to destroy his opponents. In short, the MC slowly becomes a cruel and ruthless person throughout the story until the previous MC comes to destroy his bey, stopping the madness. Then, the MC (current) will fall into depression again until the previous MC comes to help him to get back on his feet again and create a new Bey. 

Season 4 protagonist: Season 4 protagonist will be a kid who gets into a Beyblading for attention rather than for the fun of it. But, he will develop throughout the story, becoming a mature person who isn't an attention seeker. He is also quite talented compared to Season 3 protagonist.
(Dec. 28, 2022  5:48 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2022  5:27 AM)Bey100 Wrote: This concepts are actually really cool I especially agree with the last one having a main antagonist with a stamina type Bey will make things way more interesting. The electric powered beys is also a really cool idea that I can see tt doing (It actually was apart of my 6th gen concept idea lol). The only thing I’ll say is that it is pretty unlikely that we will see the 4th gen start in March but that would be awesome. Overall cool concept I will hopefully have my 6th gen concept tomorrow (probably my last one to until 4th gen announced). Anyways peace out.

2032: Only July 20 new series is confirmed to be called Techno Fight Beyblade and the manga and anime would both begin along with products in august. For anime it will take place many years in future and main protag will be a normal teenager trying to be a strong blader. The beys would have driver connected to the layer so no burst but the would have batteries inside allowing them to do cool gimmicks. The main antagonist would be a stamina female bey owner who wants to rule the blading world.  Manga would be same as anime. (Will manga even still be a thing in 2032?)
Anime and manga wise we would see a new protag but new protag would be son of  last protag and evil female blader (she would turn good at end of season 2) and the season would focus on the new generation. New products would have more gimmicks like magnets, engine gear, and more but no metal.
2035: Anime and manga would end but tt would continue products (similar to bu) until end of year and in last release there  would be  a flyer that has the date of March 3rd 2037 with the 7 being highlighted quite much and have logos from gens of beyblade up to this point. This would also come with a little part for 7th gen which would be the weirdest and craziest yet though fans would have to wait for a whole year before announcement. So that is a wrap for now. Okay I’m actually going to bed now lol.

1. The electro-powered concept will help improve the gimmicks of Beyblades for extra fun battles. Here are a few examples:
(A) You know how Savior Valkyrie can jump only once thanks to the Shot Driver, well an electro-powered version of this would let the Beyblade jump multiple times. Since the driver/performance tip would retract itself after jumping, unlike the Shot Driver.

(B) The electro-powered Beyblades would be able to change modes during battles just like 4D Beyblades in the anime (Cosmic Pegasis or L-Drago Destructor). The Layer/Fusion Wheel would be able to rotate its components during battle to change modes. 

3.  Season 1-2 protagonist: This protagonist will own a right-spin Attack-type Bey (Bellerophon). He would be a strong blader at the beginning of the story (like season 1 Gingka) but retired due to an unfortunate event that happen in the past. So, let me tell you about this MC's backstory: 
The MC was friends with a boy (aka Season 2 antagonist) who also was a blader. They loved blading together but the MC was a far better blader than the boy. Like MC would always defeat the boy in every single battle they had until the latter couldn't take it anymore. This leads to the boy challenging the MC to a rematch but with an entirely new bey and attitude. The boy demolishes the MC with little to no effort and ridicules him harshly, ending their friendship and moving to a different country (America) to battle stronger bladers. In short, this MC's character arc would be about overcoming his past and getting his friend back.

Season 3 protagonist: Unlike the previous MCSeason 3 protagonist would be weak in the beginning. This MC would get clowned on by his school for being the weakest blader in the school. But despite this, the MC would still challenge anyone and try his hardest. But that changes when the big bully of the school destroys the MC's Bey and ridicules the latter, saying that he is an embarrassment to bladers across the world. Believing the bully's words, the MC falls into depression until he finds a mysterious Bey that tells him to use his anger to destroy his opponents. In short, the MC slowly becomes a cruel and ruthless person throughout the story until the previous MC comes to destroy his bey, stopping the madness. Then, the MC (current) will fall into depression again until the previous MC comes to help him to get back on his feet again and create a new Bey. 

Season 4 protagonist: Season 4 protagonist will be a kid who gets into a Beyblading for attention rather than for the fun of it. But, he will develop throughout the story, becoming a mature person who isn't an attention seeker. He is also quite talented compared to Season 3 protagonist.

That’s actually really cool… (tt if you read this take some notes lol) I really like this idea mostly because the protag are different in special ways and are truly growing in the story (which I absolutely love) and hopefully you don’t get annoyed by this but my last question is how would the beys evolve every season (1-4)? I might go more in depth with anime for my concept of 4th gen (but not 5th and 6th gen).

Beyblade Metal Burst (My 4th gen concept)
Season 1: The Mc would be someone who loves blading . He would be a pretty strong blader (similar to Ginga or Tyson) but he has another reason for blading.Basically his father passed away when he was young his father used the same bey that he used and his dying wish was to become the greatest blader in the world so the Mc would want to make his father proud. His bey is also called Niddhog (ignoring hasbro ambush Niddhog)
Season 2:  The Mc would become extremely powerful (and begin to grow a little cocky) but when a new system of beys arrive the Mc would begin to lose control and would evolve Niddhog and would begin having dark resonance. Then the main antagonist who was a girl would use to be a very close friend of Mc (she would always be there for him when his father died) but they would get into a big argument that would break them up. But she would return with a new bey a evil one so now the Mc would have to learn to overcome the darkness and stop the antagonist.
Season 3: The Mc would be a good guy again and would evolve Niddhog into the new fusion system and many legendary blader would do same. But a blader who was use to be seen as weak and pathetic would return with a dark evil bey seemingly wanting to destroy everything. Now it’s up to Mc to stop him before it’s to late.
Season 4: This season would follow a new Mc (the old Mc would return but wouldn’t blade as he retired at end of season 3 so he would have more of a mentor role) few years into the future and the new Mc (with his called Vulcan) would try to be the best blader of the next generation but would struggle to get to his goal so he would work with a dark organization to get stronger but the old Mc would return to help him see the light again.
Season 5: Mc would be someone who seemingly lost everything (his friends family and etc) he would be poor with nothing but season 4 Mc would help him (money house and etc) and would even inspire him to join a tournament where he prize is 10000$ dollars(yes you get that much money for winning) so Mc (whose bey is Orion) would try to win the tournament to get the money but throughout the story face many blader a good and bad and would enjoy blading plus growing his bond with Orion.
Season 6 (final season) This would be sort of an all star season where every legend from previous seasons (even 1 and 2) would return with there beys (new system) to defeat an evil blader planning to destroy the world ( Like Nemesis). This season would be closet to mfb fantasy.
Anyways that was a-lot hopefully you liked it.

(Dec. 28, 2022  3:34 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2022  5:48 AM)Dark red Wrote: 1. The electro-powered concept will help improve the gimmicks of Beyblades for extra fun battles. Here are a few examples:

That’s actually really cool… (tt if you read this take some notes lol) I really like this idea mostly because the protag are different in special ways and are truly growing in the story (which I absolutely love) and hopefully you don’t get annoyed by this but my last question is how would the beys evolve every season (1-4)? I might go more in depth with anime for my concept of 4th gen (but not 5th and 6th gen).

Beyblade Metal Burst (My 4th gen concept)
Season 1: The Mc would be someone who loves blading . He would be a pretty strong blader (similar to Ginga or Tyson) but he has another reason for blading.Basically his father passed away when he was young his father used the same bey that he used and his dying wish was to become the greatest blader in the world so the Mc would want to make his father proud. His bey is also called Niddhog (ignoring hasbro ambush Niddhog)
Season 2:  The Mc would become extremely powerful (and begin to grow a little cocky) but when a new system of beys arrive the Mc would begin to lose control and would evolve Niddhog and would begin having dark resonance. Then the main antagonist who was a girl would use to be a very close friend of Mc (she would always be there for him when his father died) but they would get into a big argument that would break them up. But she would return with a new bey a evil one so now the Mc would have to learn to overcome the darkness and stop the antagonist.
Season 3: The Mc would be a good guy again and would evolve Niddhog into the new fusion system and many legendary blader would do same. But a blader who was use to be seen as weak and pathetic would return with a dark evil bey seemingly wanting to destroy everything. Now it’s up to Mc to stop him before it’s to late.
Season 4: This season would follow a new Mc (the old Mc would return but wouldn’t blade as he retired at end of season 3 so he would have more of a mentor role) few years into the future and the new Mc (with his called Vulcan) would try to be the best blader of the next generation but would struggle to get to his goal so he would work with a dark organization to get stronger but the old Mc would return to help him see the light again.
Season 5: Mc would be someone who seemingly lost everything (his friends family and etc) he would be poor with nothing but season 4 Mc would help him (money house and etc) and would even inspire him to join a tournament where he prize is 10000$ dollars(yes you get that much money for winning) so Mc (whose bey is Orion) would try to win the tournament to get the money but throughout the story face many blader a good and bad and would enjoy blading plus growing his bond with Orion.
Season 6 (final season) This would be sort of an all star season where every legend from previous seasons (even 1 and 2) would return with there beys (new system) to defeat an evil blader planning to destroy the world ( Like Nemesis). This season would be closet to mfb fantasy.
Anyways that was a-lot hopefully you liked it.

Gen 4 listings continued
March
B17 Starter
B18 Booster
B19 Booster
B20 Battle Set
April
B21 RBV 5
May
B22 Booster
June
B23 Booster
July
B24 Starter
August
B25 Customize Set
September
B26 RBV 6
October
B27 Booster
November
B28 Booster
December
B29 Starter
B30 LR launcher
January
B31 Booster
February
B32 RBV 7
March (New Series)
B33 Starter
B34 Booster
B35 Booster
B36 Battle Set
April
B37 RBV 8
May
B38 Starter
June
B39 RBV 9
July
B40 Starter
August
B41 Booster
September
B42 Customize Set
No release in October
November
B43 Booster
December
B44 RBV 10
No release in January
February
B45 RBV 11
March
B46 Booster
April (New Series)
B47 Starter
May
B48 Booster
June
B49 RBV 12
July
B50 Starter
August
B51 Booster
September
B52 Random Collection Set
October
B53 Booster
November
B54 Booster
No Release In December
January
B55 Starter
B56 Booster
February
B57 Starter
March (New Series)
B58 Starter
April
B59 RBV 13
May
B60 Booster
June
B61 RBV 14
July
B62 Starter
August
B63 Booster
September
B64 Customize Set
October
B65 RBV 15
November
B66 Starter
December
B67 Booster
January
B68 RBV 16
No release in February
March (Final Season)
B69 Starter
April
B70 RBV 17
May
B71 Booster
June
B72 Starter
July
B73 Booster
B74 RBV 18
August
B75 Starter
September
B76 RBV 19
October
B77 Customize Set
November
B78 Random Collection Set
December
B79 Starter
B80 RBV 20
January
B81 Booster
February
B82 Booster
March (Products continue while Annie and manga end)
B83 Starter
April
B84 RBV 21
May
B85 RBV 22
June
B86 Booster
July
B87 Starter
August
B88 Booster
September
B89 Booster
October
B90 Customize Set
November
B91 Starter
December
B92 Double set (similar to vs set)
January
B93 Booster
February
B94 booster
March
B95 End Of Generation Set (final release)
The end (This is for Dark Red gen 4 concept by the way)

I know this isn’t likely but What if Valt got a new Valtryek evolution in quadstrike and Ultimate wasn’t the last one. If we do I would want it to be this…
Final Valtryek (I just realized that if we get another evo this would be hasbro exclusive… 🙃)
The arc Valt would have throughout the season is him learning if Ultimate Valtryek is how powerful Valtryek can get and around the end of the season Quadra would use Fire Pandora to destroy Ultimate Valtryek so Valt would come back with his true final evo Final Valtryek. And at the end of season Valt would retire and go out with a bang completing his arc from season 1 to 7.
Final Valtryek design wise the core would be similar to brave Valtryek core except a lighter blue and more gold. The final blade would have same shape as original Valtryek and design would be blue with some red flames and some gold. The armor would be 9, disk would be legacy again and driver would be variable/accel.