Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

A neat idea I had in mind was play more and more into the mythology themes for the beys and just make the whole focus greek mythology for at least 1-2 seasons. The main idea for a story I had in mind was just the protagonist for season 1 uses a Kronos bey with the main antagonist using Uranus, ending in a power hungry protagonist defeating the Uranus user ending on a cliffhanger. Season 2 featuring a Zeus protagonist with the Kronos user as the main villain. Funny stuff happens and ends in Zeus user defeating the Kronos user. And then next is just focused on just any mythology really ig Norse would be cool to see.
(Dec. 29, 2022  5:42 PM)greg8972 Wrote: A neat idea I had in mind was play more and more into the mythology themes for the beys and just make the whole focus greek mythology for at least 1-2 seasons. The main idea for a story I had in mind was just the protagonist for season 1 uses a Kronos bey with the main antagonist using Uranus, ending in a power hungry protagonist defeating the Uranus user ending on a cliffhanger. Season 2 featuring a Zeus protagonist with the Kronos user as the main villain. Funny stuff happens and ends in Zeus user defeating the Kronos user. And then next is just focused on just any mythology really ig Norse would be cool to see.

Nice idea could use motifs like that for my fanfic Beyblade Burst Explosion (character contest going on) always welcomed to join
Ok here me out, TT versions of Hasbro Exclusive beys/"parts"
It'd be funny seeing TT tackling some of the weird stuff Hasbro's put out (imagine TT SlingShock tips lmao) or seeing how they would make it work.
I had an idea for a balance tip called QD or QS that would have the armor plate gimmick of Quaddrive/Quadstrike over a Fusion-type tip, but have more interesting armors like an actual free-spinning revolve or a rubber flat.
I'm actually quite surprised they didn't do this at least once, considering the fact that Hasbro got Ifritor into the show.
Since we are basically at the end of 2022 it’s time for me to review they year and talk about what I hope for beyblade in 2023: The year started off kinda weird the first release we has for 2022 for tt was Prominence Valkyrie followed by a pretty boring random booster. Anime wise DB story was all over the place (not in a good way). Hasbro wise they had more quad drive beys that were interesting to say the least… Then things got interesting when dB ended and bu begin. Then the year was picking up a little with releases like Gatling dragon and Xiphod Xcalibur. But it got really good with beys like zest Achilles and Helios and Hyperion. Hasbro wise there bad steak continued and they has Qs which sucked. So overall 2022 was a mixed year with ups and downs for beyblade but I hope 2023 with Qs anime and hopefully 4th gen it will be amazing.
Goodbye 2022!
As other have said, I hope they use a common theme for the Beyblade motifs, at least near the start. Gen 1 essentially had suped up elemental versions of animals, and MFB was based on constellations. I hope they keep a running theme similar to these instead of just choosing random deities.

If I had to guess what the next system would be, I would guess magnets, but first I want to talk about Bursting. I am honestly almost completely convinced it won’t return. It’s a good gimmick that added lots of variety to battles, but so far, each generation never straight up stole the previous one’s gimmick. That way each generation was unique, and I don’t see them deviating from this.

At the same time I can’t for the life of me think of another potential 3rd way to win a battle, so the game would have less variety. But I think that’s a sacrifice Takara Tomy is willing to make. As for what this new system will be like, it’s impossible to make even make an educated guess at this point, but I think magnets would be a good idea.

Magnets most likely would mean each Beyblade would have plenty of metal. They already have plenty of metal based Beys, and it’s ended up creeping it’s way into every generation. Full metal beys would obviously be welcomed back into the community as well, given the bulk of it seems to have started playing during the Metal Saga.

This is just a random guess though, and I’ll probably be wrong. I just wanted to spitball some ideas out here.
I hope 4th gen has something to do with lasers don’t know how they’ll do it but it would be cool.
Ngl, I hope we get three dual-Spin motifs (balance) and three left-spin motifs (Attack, Stamina, and Defense) in Gen 4.
(Jan. 01, 2023  12:34 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote:  I am honestly almost completely convinced it won’t return. It’s a good gimmick that added lots of variety to battles, but so far, each generation never straight up stole the previous one’s gimmick. That way each generation was unique, and I don’t see them deviating from this.

There's never been any complete stealing from generation to generation, but there has been improvements. For example, mfb took from plastic's hard metal system(hms) and fully incorporated it into the beys.
(Jan. 01, 2023  12:34 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: If I had to guess what the next system would be, I would guess magnets, but first I want to talk about Bursting. I am honestly almost completely convinced it won’t return. It’s a good gimmick that added lots of variety to battles, but so far, each generation never straight up stole the previous one’s gimmick. That way each generation was unique, and I don’t see them deviating from this.

At the same time I can’t for the life of me think of another potential 3rd way to win a battle, so the game would have less variety. But I think that’s a sacrifice Takara Tomy is willing to make. As for what this new system will be like, it’s impossible to make even make  an educated guess at this point, but I think magnets would be a good idea.
This is actually a possible way to keep up something similar to bursting. If the beyblade is not held together by a  screw or spring lock, we could get a magnetic lock system which can also fall apart on a heavy enough impact. We could also get magnets at the hitting points of the beys, so they would be attrackting or repelling each other. This way not only right or left spin would matter, but + and - polarity (and ther could be omnyattractive ones with spinning magnets). In the arena there could be steel elements near the edge, so we could have a 4th way of finishing: the Bey sticks to the magnetic part of the stadium.

My only concern is the safety regulation about magnets in most countries. The parts will neet to be too big for a child to swallow.
After this thought experiment I don't know how TT could actually impress me (if indeed there will be a new system). For me, the first four waves of burst was incredibly underwhelming, only the BU could pique my interest.
(Jan. 12, 2023  6:11 PM)ENDerke Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2023  12:34 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: If I had to guess what the next system would be, I would guess magnets, but first I want to talk about Bursting. I am honestly almost completely convinced it won’t return. It’s a good gimmick that added lots of variety to battles, but so far, each generation never straight up stole the previous one’s gimmick. That way each generation was unique, and I don’t see them deviating from this.

At the same time I can’t for the life of me think of another potential 3rd way to win a battle, so the game would have less variety. But I think that’s a sacrifice Takara Tomy is willing to make. As for what this new system will be like, it’s impossible to make even make  an educated guess at this point, but I think magnets would be a good idea.
This is actually a possible way to keep up something similar to bursting. If the beyblade is not held together by a  screw or spring lock, we could get a magnetic lock system which can also fall apart on a heavy enough impact. We could also get magnets at the hitting points of the beys, so they would be attrackting or repelling each other. This way not only right or left spin would matter, but + and - polarity (and ther could be omnyattractive ones with spinning magnets). In the arena there could be steel elements near the edge, so we could have a 4th way of finishing: the Bey sticks to the magnetic part of the stadium.

My only concern is the safety regulation about magnets in most countries. The parts will neet to be too big for a child to swallow.
After this thought experiment I don't know how TT could actually impress me (if indeed there will be a new system). For me, the first four waves of burst was incredibly underwhelming, only the BU could pique my interest.

magnets would definitely be a no-go for Hasbro. Bursting would also be way too technical, and + vs - could be a problem.
(Jan. 12, 2023  7:36 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2023  6:11 PM)ENDerke Wrote: This is actually a possible way to keep up something similar to bursting. If the beyblade is not held together by a  screw or spring lock, we could get a magnetic lock system which can also fall apart on a heavy enough impact. We could also get magnets at the hitting points of the beys, so they would be attrackting or repelling each other. This way not only right or left spin would matter, but + and - polarity (and ther could be omnyattractive ones with spinning magnets). In the arena there could be steel elements near the edge, so we could have a 4th way of finishing: the Bey sticks to the magnetic part of the stadium.

magnets would definitely be a no-go for Hasbro. Bursting would also be way too technical, and + vs - could be a problem.

The beys would probably also be a lot more expensive, due to how many magnets they'd need. Magnacore worked because they were mainly in the stadium itself, with only a few magnets in the base of the actual beyblade. Besides, I'm not sure if magnets would allow a bey to stay together during launch, then "burst" during battle. You'd either have a bey that comes apart on launch, or one that doesn't burst at all.

Burst was a fun gimmick, but after 7(?) years of it, I'd definitely like to go back to a more compact and simple assembly type.
If Hasbro can make Quadstrike, Takaratomy is weaker, as they cannot make Pandora become beyblade and bring back Kensuke and Xhaka, wait , if Takaratomy can make a version of Pandora but no the user face like Ifrit in DB then it can be season seven as they follow which BU Bey will sell and bring back the user (Just forget if it has no manga), they end it early in TAKARATOMY.
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote: If Hasbro can make Quadstrike, Takaratomy is weaker, as they cannot make Pandora become beyblade and bring back Kensuke and Xhaka, wait , if Takaratomy can make a version of Pandora but no the user face like Ifrit in DB then it can be season seven as they follow which BU Bey will sell and bring back the user (Just forget if it has no manga), they end it early in TAKARATOMY.

Quadstrike is Hasbro's version of BU, Takara Tomy didn't "stop early" they reached the end of Burst first due to Hasbro's delayed production cycle. Pandora is a Hasbro exclusive bey, to go along with the Hasbro exclusive anime.

Presumably, BU didn't have an anime because there won't be a hiatus between the end of burst and the start of Gen 4, either that or because the anime team is working with Hasbro on QS.

Either way, all you have to do is take a look at Hasbro's product line and you can see that Takara Tomy is quite clearly not "weaker" than Hasbro, whatever that even means.
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote: If Hasbro can make Quadstrike, Takaratomy is weaker, as they cannot make Pandora become beyblade  and bring back Kensuke and Xhaka, wait , if Takaratomy can make a version of Pandora but no the user face like Ifrit in DB then it can be season seven as they follow which BU Bey will sell and bring back the user (Just forget if it has no manga), they end it early in TAKARATOMY.

Its not about TT being weaker they have decide to reach the ending they wanted. Pandora cant be TT cause its hasbro Exclusive its called Exclusive for a reason same goes for Ifrit it was never going to be a TT version cause its for hasbro only bey. All the bey you see hasbro has thats not tt is their own independent/exclusive beys not tt's. Its that simple
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote: If Hasbro can make Quadstrike, Takaratomy is weaker, as they cannot make Pandora become beyblade  and bring back Kensuke and Xhaka, wait , if Takaratomy can make a version of Pandora but no the user face like Ifrit in DB then it can be season seven as they follow which BU Bey will sell and bring back the user (Just forget if it has no manga), they end it early in TAKARATOMY.

This is honestly hilarious… tt didn’t make bu anime for a reason my guess there working on 4th gen (crazy I know)… honestly no one really cares if you don’t like how tt didn’t make new bu anime and hasbro did make Qs anime. Just come back whenever you’re done whinnying ok👶
(Jan. 17, 2023  11:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote:

This is honestly hilarious… tt didn’t make bu anime for a reason my guess there working on 4th gen (crazy I know)… honestly no one really cares if you don’t like how tt didn’t make new bu anime and hasbro did make Qs anime. Just come back whenever you’re done whinnying ok👶
Just suggest.
(Jan. 18, 2023  3:54 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2023  11:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote: This is honestly hilarious… tt didn’t make bu anime for a reason my guess there working on 4th gen (crazy I know)… honestly no one really cares if you don’t like how tt didn’t make new bu anime and hasbro did make Qs anime. Just come back whenever you’re done whinnying ok👶
Just suggest.
TT Beyblade’s are already far successful than Hasbro. Hasbro is trying to create an anime to boost their product sales and get more money. This causes the consumer to see the beys inside the anime and say “I want that”. Takara Tomy is already successful without an anime and doesn’t need one to boost sales. If there was no QS anime, Hasbro would lose money because no one would be interested in their cheap products. I tried wording this the simplest way I could. If anyone wants to give a deeper explanation please feel free to.
(Jan. 18, 2023  4:05 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2023  3:54 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Just suggest.
TT Beyblade’s are already far successful than Hasbro. Hasbro is trying to create an anime to boost their product sales and get more money. This causes the consumer to see the beys inside the anime and say “I want that”. Takara Tomy is already successful without an anime and doesn’t need one to boost sales. If there was no QS anime, Hasbro would lose money because no one would be interested in their cheap products. I tried wording this the simplest way I could. If anyone wants to give a deeper explanation please feel free to.
There's no need for a deeper explanation, because you're speaking nothing but facts.
Cheap? I'll take cheap!
(If only it was cheap...I can't buy anything as Hasbro stuff is almost equivalent to trying to buy a car...😭😭😭😭)

Also, Plastic Gen and MFB reissues when?
Wishful thinking for Beyblade Burst Quadstrike episodes:
Episode 1: Bell discovers elemental powers and battle Quadra leading to belial's distruction
Epiosde 2: Bell evolves Belial and battles Ranzo
Episode 3: Valt makes qs verson of ultimate Valkyrie an battles Quadra beating her barely
That means, they need to benefit each other, and one alone will not work.
(Jan. 21, 2023  7:09 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2023  4:05 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: TT Beyblade’s are already far successful than Hasbro. Hasbro is trying to create an anime to boost their product sales and get more money. This causes the consumer to see the beys inside the anime and say “I want that”. Takara Tomy is already successful without an anime and doesn’t need one to boost sales. If there was no QS anime, Hasbro would lose money because no one would be interested in their cheap products. I tried wording this the simplest way I could. If anyone wants to give a deeper explanation please feel free to.
That means, they need to benefit each other, and one alone will not work.
TBH I don't think that's the case since Hasbro is a parasite to TT, the first TFs were even made by them for crying out loud.
if next gen is gen 3.5 here's my hope:
New series would be a multiverse story from all gen coming together (yes this means Valt Tyson and Gingka crossover) the system for beys would be burst but better.
How seasons do you guys think Gen 4 anime & manga will have? I'm thinking it will have 4 or 5.

(Jan. 30, 2023  1:11 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2023  4:17 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: What's the point to try to guess that many names when we don't know anything about next gen ?

I mean, it's just a list of Beys you WOULD LIKE to see appear...
I mean even though yeah we don’t know anything about 4th gen it’s still cool motif ideas…

Do you think there will be Valkyrie and Pegasus motifs in Gen 4?
(Jan. 30, 2023  5:52 PM)Dark red Wrote: How seasons do you guys think Gen 4 anime & manga will have? I'm thinking it will have 4 or 5.

(Jan. 30, 2023  1:11 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I mean even though yeah we don’t know anything about 4th gen it’s still cool motif ideas…

Do you think there will be Valkyrie and Pegasus motifs in Gen 4?

I doubt 4th gen will have as many seasons as burst I think 4 or 5 seasons is reasonable. I think we will see a Pegasus motif in 4th gen since we saw heaven Pegasus in burst. Valkyrie we still don’t know probably