Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Jan. 27, 2023  11:32 AM)beyspark Wrote: Here my gen 4th bey motives predict.
Orion
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Neptune
Eris
Triton
Titan
Uran
Proteus
Mercury
Ceres
Phobos
Deimos
Pluto
Oberon
Callisto
Ganymede
Sirius
Sagittarius
Regul
Betelgeuse

Nice. My turn, here are motifs I want to see in Gen 4:
Susanoo (Attack)
Raijin (Attack)
Fujin (Balance)
Amaterasu (Balance)
Izanagi (Attack)
Orochi (Stamina)
Hachiman (Stamina)
Zeus (Stamina)
Poseidon (Defense)
Hades (Balance)
Ares (Balance)
Perseus (Defense)
Bellerophon (Attack)
Achilles (Balance)
Chaos (Stamina)
Cronos (Attack)
Uranus (Defense)
Phoenix (Defense)
Cerberus (Defense)
Chimera (Balance)
Leo (Defense)
Odin (Attack)
Valkyrie (Attack)
Loki (Balance)
Thor (Defense)
Fafnir (Stamina)
Niddhog (Attack)
Jormungandr (Balance)
Anubis (Attack)
Quetzalcoatl (Balance)
Horus (Defense)
Michael (Balance)
Satan (Defense)
Leviathan (Attack)
Beelzebub (Defense)
Astaroth (Attack)
Behemoth (Attack)
(Jan. 30, 2023  6:51 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2023  11:32 AM)beyspark Wrote: Here my gen 4th bey motives predict.
Orion
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Neptune
Eris
Triton
Titan
Uran
Proteus
Mercury
Ceres
Phobos
Deimos
Pluto
Oberon
Callisto
Ganymede
Sirius
Sagittarius
Regul
Betelgeuse

Nice. My turn, here are motifs I want to see in Gen 4:
Susanoo
Raijin
Fujin
Kagu-tsuchi
Amaterasu
Izanagi
Orochi
Hachiman
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Ares
Perseus
Bellerophon
Achilles
Chaos
Cronos
Uranus
Hercules
Phoenix
Cerberus
Chimera
Odin
Valkyrie
Loki
Thor
Fafnir
Niddhogr
Anubis
Horus
Michael
Satan
Leviathan
Beelzebub
Astaroth
Apocalypse

As nice some of these are I do feel like stuff like Fafnir and Odin should be taken out but other than that I like this
(Jan. 30, 2023  6:09 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2023  5:52 PM)Dark red Wrote: How seasons do you guys think Gen 4 anime & manga will have? I'm thinking it will have 4 or 5.

Do you think there will be Valkyrie and Pegasus motifs in Gen 4?

I doubt 4th gen will have as many seasons as burst I think 4 or 5 seasons is reasonable. I think we will see a Pegasus motif in 4th gen since we saw heaven Pegasus in burst. Valkyrie we still don’t know probably

Pegasus and phoenix has appear in each beyblade gen so it wouldnt be a surprise it did again.
Wonder what burst would be like with hms like system…
(Jan. 31, 2023  4:13 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Wonder what burst would be like with hms like system…

In which way? Because with your comment I thought about it and the only remarkable differece is that HMS are all dual spin
(Feb. 01, 2023  11:37 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2023  4:13 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Wonder what burst would be like with hms like system…

In which way? Because with your comment I thought about it and the only remarkable differece is that HMS are all dual spin
90% die-cast construction. It's a lost art 
Having metal contact points on burst would be cool but while we have metal on beys there's no metal contact point (man that sucks)
(Feb. 02, 2023  7:43 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Having metal contact points on burst would be cool but while we have metal on beys there's no metal contact point (man that sucks)

I think they didn't do it only because they would try to avoid lawsuits, since metal is more dangerous than plastic and burst, well, bursts.
I didn't think of the metal parts of HMS either because is more notorious in MFB

It would be nice if they would put metal if the beyblades would also get tinnier, they got too big by the end for me
(Feb. 03, 2023  10:48 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2023  7:43 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Having metal contact points on burst would be cool but while we have metal on beys there's no metal contact point (man that sucks)

I think they didn't do it only because they would try to avoid lawsuits, since metal is more dangerous than plastic and burst, well, bursts.
I didn't think of the metal parts of HMS either because is more notorious in MFB

It would be nice if they would put metal if the beyblades would also get tinnier, they got too big by the end for me
That’s one of the reasons I wished for something like hms at least a system that sort of makes the beys smaller if not metal then something else just to not get to big
Hope next generation anime starts off realistic but as time goes on it gets more and more fantasy
One of my favorite things from MFB was Battle Bladers. Having a large 2 part event, we’re they first collect points and then compete is an amazing idea. I love Duelist Kingdom and Battle City from Yugioh for the same reason. I hope they do the same thing for a tournament in the Next Generation.
(Feb. 07, 2023  4:23 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Hope next generation anime starts off realistic but as time goes on it gets more and more fantasy
I hope Gen 4 has multiple protagonists just like Burst but with different personalities. I like Drum, Hyuga, and Hikaru but they felt like copies of Valt and Aiga. Bell was a breath of fresh in my opinion.
The new info from marutti is super exciting. I wonder if dual blade is just a generic name, or representative of the Generation. If so, it makes me think of 1 of 2 things. First thing could be a fusion system, sorta like the Bind System from Bakugan. Second is dual spin. Maybe each Beyblade will have built in dual spin capability, and they’ll experiment with that. Such as, changing mid battle. Either way, March is coming in hot, so we hopefully won’t have to wait too long for any confirmations.
(Feb. 13, 2023  10:03 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: The new info from marutti is super exciting. I wonder if dual blade is just a generic name, or representative of the Generation. If so, it makes me think of 1 of 2 things. First thing could be a fusion system, sorta like the Bind System from Bakugan. Second is dual spin. Maybe each Beyblade will have built in dual spin capability, and they’ll experiment with that. Such as, changing mid battle. Either way, March is coming in hot, so we hopefully won’t have to wait too long for any confirmations.
I personally think fusion blade more likely but other option would be cool
dose eny one know if there will be any nothern CA tornyments
hi dose eny one know if ther will be any nothern ca tornemants
Consider the following: There is a separate sub-forum entirely dedicated to advertising upcoming tournaments.
Since no info for new gen in corocoro I'm hoping next issue will have an actual teaser for new gen
(Feb. 13, 2023  10:57 PM)ww burst Wrote: dose eny one know if there will be any nothern CA tornyments

(Feb. 13, 2023  11:00 PM)Legenderyboi Wrote: hi dose eny one know if ther will be any nothern ca tornemants

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Norther...ea-Bladers
Also, like PRINCEcharming said, this isn't the right thread to be asking. Please use the search function in the future!
(Feb. 15, 2023  2:34 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Since no info for new gen in corocoro I'm hoping next issue will have an actual teaser for new gen

How many Left-Spin and Dual-Spin motifs do you think we'll get in Gen 4? I think we'll get 3 Left-Spin motifs (Attack, Defense, and Stamina) and 3 Dual Spin motifs (Balance) motifs. I think all 3 Left-Spin Beys will be based on Dragons like in Burst. And the 3 Dual-Spin Beys will be based on a demon, demigod, and deity.
(Feb. 15, 2023  7:18 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2023  2:34 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Since no info for new gen in corocoro I'm hoping next issue will have an actual teaser for new gen

How many Left-Spin and Dual-Spin motifs do you think we'll get in Gen 4? I think we'll get 3 Left-Spin motifs (Attack, Defense, and Stamina) and 3 Dual Spin motifs (Balance) motifs. I think all 3 Left-Spin Beys will be based on Dragons like in Burst. And the 3 Dual-Spin Beys will be based on a demon, demigod, and deity.
Honestly I miss when left spin were actually special so hopefully left spin beys are more special in next gen
Hopefully we get news soon

Also beyblade wonder if on 3/21 we be able to pre order the tops on the same day
(Feb. 23, 2023  11:48 AM)cybubble Wrote: Hopefully we get news soon

Also beyblade wonder if on 3/21 we be able to pre order the tops on the same day

Probably not
(Feb. 23, 2023  2:25 PM)cybubble Wrote: Probably not on what

Preordering the beys