Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(May. 23, 2022  3:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Based on the new rumors, this is basically my predictions for the Unknown beys in B-203-B-205

B-203: Since there are rumors of there being a BU Lucifer evo, i feel like it makes the most sense to bring back Helios or Hyperion (Or both if this is some kind of set like the Starter Set with Dangerous and Prominence). Helios and Hyperion would actually go along great with Lucifer considering Lucifer is the antagonist to both of these beys, it just feels right and would make the most sense.

B-204: Deathscyther or Diabolos. I feel like Deathscyther really needs a new evolution. I don't think off-brand Hell Salamander was a good way to end off the Deathscyther line or it could be Diabolos because we can all agree that Death and Abyss were insults to the Diabolos name and evolution line. I'd be fine with either but preferably Diabolos

B-205: Wyvern. I don't think i need to go into too much detail with this one, Jet Wyvern is a terrible way to end the Wyvern line and i really hope it gets a BU Evolution. There is no logic behind this reasoning, Wyvern just really needs a new evo and i hope for the love of Raphael that they don't give it Just or fricking High Just or whatever. (ICrazyEater is probably going to hunt me down for this)
So much for originality... Like I'm just hoping for more minor lines to get BU spotlight, but everyone else just goes for the big names in speculation.
(May. 23, 2022  7:24 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2022  3:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Based on the new rumors, this is basically my predictions for the Unknown beys in B-203-B-205

B-203: Since there are rumors of there being a BU Lucifer evo, i feel like it makes the most sense to bring back Helios or Hyperion (Or both if this is some kind of set like the Starter Set with Dangerous and Prominence). Helios and Hyperion would actually go along great with Lucifer considering Lucifer is the antagonist to both of these beys, it just feels right and would make the most sense.

B-204: Deathscyther or Diabolos. I feel like Deathscyther really needs a new evolution. I don't think off-brand Hell Salamander was a good way to end off the Deathscyther line or it could be Diabolos because we can all agree that Death and Abyss were insults to the Diabolos name and evolution line. I'd be fine with either but preferably Diabolos

B-205: Wyvern. I don't think i need to go into too much detail with this one, Jet Wyvern is a terrible way to end the Wyvern line and i really hope it gets a BU Evolution. There is no logic behind this reasoning, Wyvern just really needs a new evo and i hope for the love of Raphael that they don't give it Just or fricking High Just or whatever. (ICrazyEater is probably going to hunt me down for this)
So much for originality... Like I'm just hoping for more minor lines to get BU spotlight, but everyone else just goes for the big names in speculation.

People are guessing popular beys because those are what are likely to get evos, remember these are speculations, not wish lists
(May. 23, 2022  12:11 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(May. 23, 2022  7:24 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: So much for originality... Like I'm just hoping for more minor lines to get BU spotlight, but everyone else just goes for the big names in speculation.

People are guessing popular beys because those are what are likely to get evos, remember these are speculations, not wish lists
Oh. Maybe that’s why my Beyblade line on the fanon wiki has struggled becuz I’ve avoided all teh big names
I honestly miss the old characters from metal saga and I wish they could bring them back to burst quadrive with same beys but burst now
(Apr. 06, 2022  4:12 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2022  7:57 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: These are beys that i desperately hope get DB/BU evolutions

Wyvern - If we do get Wyvern then i hope we genuinely hope we don't get Just again. Fricking hate it so much.

Deathscyther - Hollow was cool but i don't want the Deathscyther line to end on off-brand Hell Salamander.

Diabolos - I think this speaks for itself, Death and Abyss were garbage evolutions to one of my favorites motifs

Satan - Loop' anyone?

Genesis - No mugen lock but i do hope they do something to an electric driver if they do make a Genesis

Helios/Hyperion - This makes the most sense considering TT is doing Dragon and Achilles, gotta do the rest of the Protagonists too

Lucifer - I don't care if would be good or not, i think Lucifer would look sick as a DB bey.

Salamander - I've been asking for one since GT. Not giving up on it anytime soon
Magma Ifrit - Not an evolution but something i genuinely hope TT does. I know this is a lost cause but i refuse to accept Hasbruh's Magma Ifritor as an official release, i just can't do it. I'm at least hoping TT makes a Ifrit evo to Magma at least

Absolutely love Satan, Deathscyther, Wyvern & Diabolos but I want surprises.

Genesis, especially considering Phoenix got an evolution, makes a lot of sense (and needs the infinity lock system). I'm tired of the same Beys getting new evolutions and while I love Achilles and I'm happy, I was thrilled by Xcalibur & Kerbeus. It makes things exciting again.

My top 8 would be:

Jinnius (would love another attempt at its unique gimmick)
Salamander
Genesis
Kukulcan
Trident
Evil Eye (What gimmick would they give it? It would be amazing to see them no reuse a gimmick.)
Aegis
Zeus

Very very very sorry for quoting a month old post, but Xcalibur? are we actually getting a new xcalibur?
(May. 24, 2022  10:54 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2022  4:12 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:

Very very very sorry for quoting a month old post, but Xcalibur? are we actually getting a new xcalibur?

Yes, we are getting a new BU Xcalibur around July, apparently.
(May. 24, 2022  10:56 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 24, 2022  10:54 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Very very very sorry for quoting a month old post, but Xcalibur? are we actually getting a new xcalibur?

Yes, we are getting a new BU Xcalibur around July, apparently.

I guess I'm back into Beyblade now lol. Also quick question, what's BU?
(May. 24, 2022  10:57 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(May. 24, 2022  10:56 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yes, we are getting a new BU Xcalibur around July, apparently.

"BU" stands for Burst Ultimate.
(May. 24, 2022  10:57 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(May. 24, 2022  10:56 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yes, we are getting a new BU Xcalibur around July, apparently.

It stands for "Burst Ultimate", but essentially it's using the same DB system as Dynamite Battle, and kind of a continuation to that as far as the toyline goes.
Pls, TT, can you do something with the more obscure motifs? Like we love our big names like Xcalibur and Kerbeus, but...
My biggest guess of Xcalibur DB launcher is probably, like Full Custom launcher but instead of bearing in spin unit, the bearing will be on Power Core, and Power Cored will probably have something like sword design
You know me im a huge Xcalibur fan and since Xacalibur out of all of the rumored bey is imo the best pick in BU so here are my Wish list for the long due rumored BU Xcalibur

a new sword launcher

last time we have seen was back in the god series roughly around 4 years ago yeah crazy how time flies but anyways i hope that it can be cotumizeble with the other DB launcher not sure how that will work or a new and improved original sword launcher would be nice too.

Have use in meta

last time we got an Xcalibur the performance that it has was pretty underwhealming since this could possibly be the final Xcalibur i hoped that it can compete in the likes of ultimate guilty and savior in terms of attack.

A one piece layer

The concept of Xcalibur was all about the one big sword that it has and implementing it into a 3 piece layer in a convincing way would be a pretty damn impossible thing to do so i just hoped to went on a saver path so that this bey would look good but even so if the managed to pull it off then kudos.

All new parts

So far BU hasn't release a realease with All new parts and Xcalibur rumored being a july starter this bey should have an all new parts like other july realeses in the past i wouldn't even mind if we get a stupid driver gimmick that july relaese tend to have like a Disc and driver hybrid that supports the whole disc line up thing would be pretty fitting.

And lastly as a closure even i hope they can make this the last and well deserve Xcalibur bey since for now imo the only BU/DB bey that has live up to the hype is Astral Spriggan, Ultimate Valkyrie, and Chain Kerbeus.
I thought of ideas for the last few releases’ names

1. Aerial Knight
2. Superior Hyperion
3. Kingdom Helios
4. Halberd Spryzen
5. Valor Lucius
(Aug. 08, 2022  6:35 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I thought of ideas for the last few releases’ names

1. Aerial Knight
2. Superior Hyperion
3. Kingdom Helios
4. Halberd Spryzen
5. Valor Lucius

I have a few suggestions and one correction to make here
first, the correction, number one, you used the English dub names/censorships on Spriggan/Spryzen and Lucifer/Lucius
and now, the suggestions, number one, i would replace Halberd with Universe or Universal, to continue the naming scheme for Spriggan/Spryzen, aka World, Astral, Universe
and suggestion number two, Lain was a villain in Sparking/Surge, aka his only season, so i would have used something more menacing for Lucifer/Lucius' name
(Aug. 08, 2022  6:50 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  6:35 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I thought of ideas for the last few releases’ names

1. Aerial Knight
2. Superior Hyperion
3. Kingdom Helios
4. Halberd Spryzen
5. Valor Lucius

I have a few suggestions and one correction to make here
first, the correction, number one, you used the English dub names/censorships on Spriggan/Spryzen and Lucifer/Lucius
and now, the suggestions, number one, i would replace Halberd with Universe or Universal, to continue the naming scheme for Spriggan/Spryzen, aka World, Astral, Universe
and suggestion number two, Lain was a villain in Sparking/Surge, aka his only season, so i would have used something more menacing for Lucifer/Lucius' name

I like the Universe idea. But there’s already a tip with that name. As for Lucifer/ Lucius, Lain redeemed himself at the end and he kinda lost that villainous vibe. That’s why I went with Valor
Well they could call Spriggan Universal since universe is already a driver you know like how they did infinity disk and called Achilles Infinite. Or they could call It Immortal Spriggan which would be fitting too or if the follows the spiritual way of naming after Astral its Ethereal
(Aug. 08, 2022  9:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well they could call Spriggan Universal since universe is already a driver you know like how they did infinity disk and called Achilles Infinite. Or they could call It Immortal Spriggan which would be fitting too or if the follows the spiritual way of naming after Astral its Ethereal

I would have said Striker Spryzen because Belfyre, Xcalius, and Achilles seem to have have a theme that is surging. They’re using names that reflect on when debuted. Xeno-Xiphoiid, Destruction-Divine, and Z-Zest. But then people could confuse it with Metal Masters or Strike Valtryek
I just realized since DB Starter Set before comes with unexpected 3rd bey aka Phoenix, I think BU Starter set 3rd bey might surprised us all well. was hoping for a new Diabolos, Hades, or even Zeus.
I speculate that valt will sacrifice himself and die. So that way they defeat an evil nemesis
(Aug. 16, 2022  4:53 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I just realized since DB Starter Set before comes with unexpected 3rd bey aka Phoenix, I think BU Starter set 3rd bey might surprised us all well. was hoping for a new Diabolos, Hades, or even Zeus.

Would be amazing, but I highly doubt we'd get all three new beys in the set, since the Overdrive set had only two new beys, and we're more than likely using both slots for both Asahi bros beys. The last one is probably a filler bey like Saviour Perseus was.
(Aug. 16, 2022  5:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2022  4:53 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I just realized since DB Starter Set before comes with unexpected 3rd bey aka Phoenix, I think BU Starter set 3rd bey might surprised us all well. was hoping for a new Diabolos, Hades, or even Zeus.

Would be amazing, but I highly doubt we'd get all three new beys in the set, since the Overdrive set had only two new beys, and we're more than likely using both slots for both Asahi bros beys. The last one is probably a filler bey like Saviour Perseus was.
I hope this time is different, I remember when Overdrive set is supposed to include Raphael because the Overdrive system but swapped in last minute.
Posting this here because this is actually the right thread for stuff like this (I swear did people actually forget this thread existed?)

This is pretty much what i'm anticipating from the new release for Spriggan and the new BU Lucifer

B-205 Spriggan VS Set (Feat. Ultimate Valkyrie)
Tbh, after seeing the leak of the new Spriggan, my hopes are pretty high. Judging by the screws in the core (Which is pretty much a dead giveaway if the core is Dual Spin or not), the Spriggan2 core is obviously dual spin which it would be a crime to not include it at this point. The blade just looks like a fusion of Requiem, Cho-Z and Lord (For Shape anyway) and tbh, it looks like another spamina option if you ask me, i have a feeling that purple on the blade is probably rubber or something.

The other side of the blade is probably going to be like Legend and the rest of the spriggans combined into the other side. As for parts, i can see it having a new disk and Armor like Ultimate but probably going to reuse a driver like Unite' or Merge'

As for the Ultimate Valkyrie, i'm hoping it looks good. I'm hoping it's like the "Rashad Ver." or something. I don't really care what parts they give it, i just hope it looks good. Lowkey kinda hoping for Shot'. If it's just Stock Ultimate Valkyrie then that's just going to be lame imo

B-206 Lucifer
I have VERY high hopes for this one as Lucifer is my favorite new motif from Sparking, tbh we're a couple months away from its release so i don't have much to predict on just yet but i do hope that they do something interesting for it. (And please Bearing Drift), i think one thing thats probably a given: Metal and maybe rubber in the Core, that's it.
Honestly I for some reason had this dumb idea about how Lucifer can incorporate the fusion gimmick: the BU Blade is humungous, about as big as Wind, and has 2 layers of free spin, each free spin layer is connected to half of the Wall, which splits in half to attach the Super and King parts for a triple combination.
It seems that for QuadStrike there will be somewhat of a tonal shift. They seem to be leaning heavily into supernatural powers, rather than keeping it somewhat grounded. Screenrant’s exclusive first look says this:  “The intense trailer features a mysterious new player, Quadra, entering into a tournament full of exciting elemental Beyblade battles.“ It seems like there will be more elemental Beyblades. They also explicitly list the elements Lightning, Water, Wind, and Fire.

We know Lightning, it’s Lightning Pandora. Water seems like it will be Hydra Poseidon, it might be used by Pax given his blue hair. As for Wind, a random combo with Pandora includes the Twister Blade. As for the proper Bey it belongs too, who knows. We don’t have any leads on Fire, but Pandora itself  is interesting. There are actually three versions of the chip, Pandora Endless, Evasive, and Epic. Maybe Quadra will get her hands on each elemental Bey’s Blade, and will also reconfigure her Chip to help fully change Pandora’s type for each combo? Admittedly it’s a bit of a long shot, but something to take note of.

The question of whether other protagonist Bladers will return can also be asked. Only time will tell if this series either fully adapts the BU line, or just sticks mostly to Hasbro’s exclusive Beyblades. At any rate, QuadStrike seems pretty exciting, since the last Hasbro exclusive series was Beywarriors Cyborg.
(Dec. 02, 2022  2:11 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: There are actually three versions of the chip, Pandora Endless, Evasive, and Epic. Maybe Quadra will get her hands on each elemental Bey’s Blade, and will also reconfigure her Chip to help fully change Pandora’s type for each combo?

I'd say they're almost definitely going to be attributed to type changes, with Endless being Stamina, Evasive being Defense, and Epic being Attack. Which makes sense, considering the motif seems to be tied to the Greek story of Pandora. 

It's nice that we're getting more animated Beyblade, but with Hasbro at the helm... yikes 😬. But hey, at least their products will finally be anime accurate! 😉