Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

(Jun. 12, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Prediction of the upcoming release and beys count in season
July: (Dx Stater)Lucifer and Uranus(RBV21)
Agust: Spriggan(booster), and Dragon(TBS)
September: Achilles (booster)
October: phoenix(RBV?), Wyvren and Deathsyther(Costimize set)
November: Xcalibur (booster)
December: (upgrade or antagonist bey), Zeus(RBV23)
January: Diabolos(booster)
Febuary: genesis(RBV24)

Uranus is not in a random booster
(Jun. 12, 2020  1:01 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Prediction of the upcoming release and beys count in season
July: (Dx Stater)Lucifer and Uranus(RBV21)
Agust: Spriggan(booster), and Dragon(TBS)
September: Achilles (booster)
October: phoenix(RBV?), Wyvren and Deathsyther(Costimize set)
November: Xcalibur (booster)
December: (upgrade or antagonist bey), Zeus(RBV23)
January: Diabolos(booster)
Febuary: genesis(RBV24)

Uranus is not in a random booster
I predict that before the official release
No, it's confirmed to be a special mail order B-00 product, that only comes with the layer
(Jun. 12, 2020  1:16 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, it's confirmed to be a special mail order B-00 product, that only comes with the layer
Yes i know that what i say I only predict the release before the official news
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:10 PM)snoc Wrote: August: Spriggan booster |
September: Achilles booster
October: Random booster including Phoenix prize bey
November: Xcaliber booster | Diabolos Genesis customize set
December: Random booster with Zeus prize bey | Metal fury special set
January: Hyperion Helios evolution | random booster with doomscizor prize bey
February: Random booster with dragon prize bey | (will update later)

Is this legit, like where is your source? I'm probably being dumb, but is this something you came up with, or an actual new leak?
(Jun. 12, 2020  3:58 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
October: Random booster  including Phoenix prize bey
February: Random  booster with dragon prize bey | (will update later)

Is this legit, like where is your source?  I'm probably being dumb, but is this something you came up with, or an actual new leak?
Well its speculation.. snoc has even posted it in the wishful thinking Thread not the upcoming release and Rumor thread.. so yeah speculation
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  3:58 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Is this legit, like where is your source?  I'm probably being dumb, but is this something you came up with, or an actual new leak?
Well its speculation.. snoc has even posted it in the wishful thinking Thread not the upcoming release and Rumor thread.. so yeah speculation

Oh Yeah. . I forgot that it was in this thread. . . well my mistake, sorry.

Naw I don't think they're gonna do Drum like that bringing him in all the way at the end. Like I feel that Drum being in a random booster isn't very farfetched, but not that late.

(Jun. 12, 2020  1:16 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, it's confirmed to be a special mail order B-00 product, that only comes with the layer

Can you explain that a little further cuz I'm confused. Is it just the chip and ring or do we get that sick black and gold 1D chassis too?
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:52 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:

Naw I don't think they're gonna do Drum like that bringing him in all the way at the end. Like I feel that Drum being in a random booster isn't very farfetched, but not that late.

Can you explain that a little further cuz I'm confused. Is it just the chip and ring or do we get that sick black and gold 1D chassis too?

It's the chip, ring, and chassis. The recommended combo for it is Wheel and Morbius
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:52 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Naw I don't think they're gonna do Drum like that bringing him in all the way at the end. Like I feel that Drum being in a random booster isn't very farfetched, but not that late.

It's the chip, ring, and chassis. The recommended combo for it is Wheel and Morbius

YES! Thank you!

(May. 30, 2020  5:10 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Hi made this for anyone who wants to speculate/ predict and talk about their hopes and dreams about the beyblade burst releases and the anime. Spoiler Warnings for the anime ahead.
My one rule is plese keep Lane Valhalla's potential bey discussions to a minimum (This means no Lucifer and Uranus). People are getting kinda sick of talking about him and Uranus.

I will however be allowing people to talk about Lane so long as his bey has nothing to do with his bey.

Oh yeah, I think this goes without saying, but I am lifting the ban on discussions about Lane's bey. So talk about Lucifer and Uranus all you want lol. This thread no longer has rules implemented by me lol.
Unless there is any more new characters being added later on then I'm just gonna assume we'll be getting beys for each of the 15 Legendary Bladers, Ghasem, Kurtz, Boa, Lane's two, Hikaru, Hyuga, and then an evolution for the brothers and one more final bey for lane.(25 beys)

Now we usually have 12 beys that are regular releases that you can go buy in stores(and is a non random booster)
So far we have Helios, Ragnoruk, Hyperion, Lucifer, Fafnir, Valkyrie and Longinus
It's pretty safe to say that Spriggan, Achilles, Dragon, and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga's final beys will also be regular releases.

So judging by the opening showing the legendary bladers in order as well as previous years here is my prediction
-July : Lucifer(we already know this part)
-August : Achilles
-September : Dragon
-October : Spriggan
-November : Helios and Hyperion Evolutions(it'd make sense for both to debut together)
-December : ???(since I moved Helios and Hyperion together, we have an empty release spot : things that could go here is a probably another legendary blader's bey)
-January : Lane's final bey(or final antagonist's bey)

So now if we do some math(25 beys - 13 regular releases = 12 potential random boosters and/or special releases)
We'll also be subtracting Satan and Uranus since we already know that they are a random booster and special release respectively
Also it's not definite that every legendary blader is getting a new bey and that Achilles, Spriggan, and Dragon will be regular releases(there's a good chance tho)
So out of these 10 bladers who do you guys think is more likely to get a new bey, fill in that last spot for a regular release, or become a random booster or special release(since all of them getting releases is near impossible)
-Boa
-Kurtz/Kurt
-Ghasem
-Daina/Daigo
-Zac
-Xhaka/Xander
-Delta
-Gwyn
-Phi
-Wakiya

Keep in mind this prediction of mine is working off of what we know, the series could easily introduce another brand new blader and shift many things around
Boa (heh. Love the character but we just had a Bahamut)
Kurtz/Kurt (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!)
Ghasem (Legit yes, please! Another Garuda would be cool)
Daina/Daigo (HECK, Yes! A Sparking Deathscyther would be insane)
Zac (After so long, it would be cool to see how he's grown and I love Zeus)
Xhaka/Xander (Nah. Bored with Xcalibur.)
Delta (I like Diabolos a lot and it makes logical sense)
Gwyn (I wouldn't hate it, especially if it kept the gimmick but upgraded)
Phi (YES! Easily on the most creative Beyblades and best enemies in Burst)
Wakiya (DUH! Like Deathscyther, would anyone not want another Wyvern?)
Boa, Ghasem, and Kurtz are unlikely as they aren't Legendary Bladers. The others are 50/50 as the GT anime only had 15 beys counting evolutions. If they add the Hyperion, Helios, and Lucifer evolutions to what we have, that is 14. They could stop there if they're lazy, or they could take the better route and hopefully make all the Legendary Bladers beys (excluding non-Legendaries).
(Jun. 12, 2020  5:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Boa, Ghasem, and Kurtz are unlikely as they aren't Legendary Bladers. The others are 50/50 as the GT anime only had 15 beys counting evolutions. If they add the Hyperion, Helios, and Lucifer evolutions to what we have, that is 14. They could stop there if they're lazy, or they could take the better route and hopefully make all the Legendary Bladers beys (excluding non-Legendaries).

I just added Boa, Ghasem, and Kurtz since the manga mentioned them being below Lane. There's a chance that either they're there as easter eggs or it's just exclusive to the manga. So I just added them in order to mention everyone that remotely has any chance of getting a new bey
(Jun. 12, 2020  3:58 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

Is this legit, like where is your source?  I'm probably being dumb, but is this something you came up with, or an actual new leak?

I came up with it lol
(Jun. 12, 2020  5:22 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: Unless there is any more new characters being added later on then I'm just gonna assume we'll be getting beys for each of the 15 Legendary Bladers, Ghasem, Kurtz, Boa, Lane's two, Hikaru, Hyuga, and then an evolution for the brothers and one more final bey for lane.(25 beys)

Now we usually have 12 beys that are regular releases that you can go buy in stores(and is a non random booster)
So far we have Helios, Ragnoruk, Hyperion, Lucifer, Fafnir, Valkyrie and Longinus
It's pretty safe to say that Spriggan, Achilles, Dragon, and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga's final beys will also be regular releases.

So judging by the opening showing the legendary bladers in order as well as previous years here is my prediction
-November : Helios and Hyperion Evolutions(it'd make sense for both to debut together)
-December : ???(since I moved Helios and Hyperion together, we have an empty release spot : things that could go here is a probably another legendary blader's bey)

So now if we do some math(25 beys - 13 regular releases = 12 potential random boosters and/or special releases)
We'll also be subtracting Satan and Uranus since we already know that they are a random booster and special release respectively
Also it's not definite that every legendary blader is getting a new bey and that Achilles, Spriggan, and Dragon will be regular releases(there's a good chance tho)
So out of these 10 bladers who do you guys think is more likely to get a new bey, fill in that last spot for a regular release, or become a random booster or special release(since all of them getting releases is near impossible)
-Boa
-Kurtz/Kurt
-Ghasem
-Daina/Daigo
-Zac
-Xhaka/Xander
-Delta
-Gwyn
-Phi
-Wakiya

Keep in mind this prediction of mine is working off of what we know, the series could easily introduce another brand new blader and shift many things around
I know thats your prediction but i think you might forgot about random booster being relevant again
new releases speculation

July: Lucifer (already confirmed)
August: Spriggan | Random booster with Zeus (also the uranus layer parts)
September: Achilles
October: Dragon | Random booster with Deathscyther
November: Customize set with Genesis and Phoenix
December: Diabolos | Xcaliber
January: Lucifer evolution
February: Hyperion evolution | Helios evolution | Left and Right Sparking Launchers
(Jun. 13, 2020  12:40 AM)snoc Wrote: new releases speculation

September:  Achilles
February: Hyperion evolution | Helios evolution | Left and Right Sparking Launchers

Random boosters would be in July, October and December and one in Febuary that is usually irrelevant. Also November would also come with a starter or booster, August would also come with a 3 on 3 set and an LR sparking launcher would probably be released with Spriggan. (Sorry for being nit picky)
Well I am not getting my hopes up maybe well see a new diabolos and genesis but im sceptical about any other returning bladers ( maybe cameo appearances). please dont get your hopes high as most probably in the end there will be only the six bladers shown in the opening who are the real legendary bladers.
(Jun. 13, 2020  3:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well I am not getting my hopes up maybe well see a new diabolos and genesis but im sceptical about any other returning bladers ( maybe cameo appearances). please dont get your hopes high as most probably in the end there will be only the six bladers shown in the opening who are the real legendary bladers.

There are 8 bladers tho...
(Jun. 13, 2020  3:23 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  3:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well I am not getting my hopes up maybe well see a new diabolos and genesis but im sceptical about any other returning bladers ( maybe cameo appearances). please dont get your hopes high as most probably in the end there will be only the six bladers shown in the opening who are the real legendary bladers.

There are 8 bladers tho...
I stand corrected
(Jun. 13, 2020  2:59 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  12:40 AM)snoc Wrote: new releases speculation

September:  Achilles

Random boosters would be in July, October and December and one in Febuary that is usually irrelevant. Also November would also come with a starter or booster, August would also come with a 3 on 3 set and an LR sparking launcher would probably be released with Spriggan. (Sorry for being nit picky)

oh yeah, forgot about that stuff lol
(Jun. 12, 2020  11:40 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  5:22 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: Unless there is any more new characters being added later on then I'm just gonna assume we'll be getting beys for each of the 15 Legendary Bladers, Ghasem, Kurtz, Boa, Lane's two, Hikaru, Hyuga, and then an evolution for the brothers and one more final bey for lane.(25 beys)

-Boa
-Kurtz/Kurt
-Ghasem
-Daina/Daigo
-Zac
-Xhaka/Xander
-Delta
-Gwyn
-Phi
-Wakiya

I know thats your prediction but i think you might forgot about random booster being relevant again
Ah no, don't worry
I mentioned Satan coming from a random booster and that list in the end was just to give options on who's bey will likely be featured in the later random boosters or be sold in a special way(like in sets of multiple beys or a prize bey)
Reworking it again to be slightly more accurate (going off the assumption everyone returning gets a bey, since that could work)

July: Lucifer | Random booster with Phoenix
August: 3 on 3 set featuring  Xcaliber,Zeus,Wyvern | Spriggan booster with L/R launcher
October: Dragon booster | Random booster featuring Deathscyther
November: Diabolos booster
December: Brave evolution | Customize set featuring Genesis and Lucifer evolution
January: Hyperion evolution | Helios evolution 

Tell me if Im leaving anything out (I dont believe I am)

Edit: updated to include Zeus and Wyvern
edit: removed 2nd Xcalius and added December booster and a customize set