Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

I've done some digging and have found a pattern with Customize Sets:
New blade
New blade
Left-rotating dragon-like blade (dF 7S Z in God, bL1'D Cy in Cho-Z, EF St Tr Ten in GT)
First random booster prize (Layer) of the season (tW 1M Sp in God, cR 5C Vl in Cho-Z, CD Vn R in GT)
Based off of this, my predictions for the DB Customize Set are:
New Spriggan (Confirmed)
Rashad's blade
DB Fafnir, DB Longinus, DB Bahamut
Cyclone Ragnaruk
Of course, now that we've got customizable layers, the chips on the last two are tentative.
(Apr. 14, 2021  10:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've done some digging and have found a pattern with Customize Sets:
New blade
New blade
Left-rotating dragon-like blade (dF 7S Z in God, bL1'D Cy in Cho-Z, EF St Tr Ten in GT)
First random booster prize (Layer) of the season (tW 1M Sp in God, cR 5C Vl in Cho-Z, CD Vn R in GT)
Based off of this, my predictions are:
New Spriggan (Confirmed)
Rashad's blade
DB Fafnir, DB Longinus, DB Bahamut? (If Basara does in fact own Bahamut)
Cyclone Ragnaruk
Of course, now that we've got customizable layers, the chips on the last two are tentative.

What other returning Beyblade is black, dragon themed, left spin, and defense type? I don't see why he won't have Bahamut.
(Apr. 14, 2021  10:59 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  10:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've done some digging and have found a pattern with Customize Sets:
New blade
New blade
Based off of this, my predictions are:
New Spriggan (Confirmed)
Rashad's blade
DB Fafnir, DB Longinus, DB Bahamut? (If Basara does in fact own Bahamut)
Cyclone Ragnaruk

What other returning Beyblade is black, dragon themed, left spin, and defense type? I don't see why he won't have Bahamut.

I haven't seen/read anything about Basara's blade being a returning one. And, while I do agree that it's likely his blade will be Bahamut, it's still speculation at this point and time.
Assuming I haven't missed a leak informing of Basara's blade being a returning one, there's also the possibility he'll get a totally new one.
I guess when I said I thought Basara would have a defense type bey I was right, hope he gets treated better than Fubuki
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  10:59 PM)Instarez Wrote: What other returning Beyblade is black, dragon themed, left spin, and defense type? I don't see why he won't have Bahamut.

I haven't seen/read anything about Basara's blade being a returning one. And, while I do agree that it's likely his blade will be Bahamut, it's still speculation at this point and time.
Assuming I haven't missed a leak informing of Basara's blade being a returning one, there's also the possibility he'll get a totally new one.

They confirmed it, it's a Legendary bey, meaning returning.
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:44 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I haven't seen/read anything about Basara's blade being a returning one. And, while I do agree that it's likely his blade will be Bahamut, it's still speculation at this point and time.

They confirmed it, it's a Legendary bey, meaning returning.

Hmm, I guess it is Bahamut then. I apologize, it seems I missed it while browsing earlier. I'll edit my post accordingly, thanks for the heads up!
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:44 PM)Instarez Wrote: They confirmed it, it's a Legendary bey, meaning returning.

Hmm, I guess it is Bahamut then. I apologize, it seems I missed it while browsing earlier. I'll edit my post accordingly, thanks for the heads up!

It's fine, just clarifying that most stuff points to it being Bahamut at this point
you know a wishful thinking of mine not many people has is that the og burst soundtrack comes back
I loved the Vv theme in burst s01 and the ost was amazing and I miss it a lot
I also wish that they play Believe full in the last beyblade burst episode cause its the best ending and will give some people a carp ton of nostalgia
but none of these will probably happen
Prediction time ig

August release
B-188 customize set
Beys DB Spriggan, rashad bey, cyclone ragnaruk, DB fafnir. If this is the line up i guess rashad bey is most likely have a type that isn't balance.

October release
B-190, Following each year October seems to be the month where Random booster are released so with that said
RB 27, my guess in this RB is that the prize bey is the cat helmet blader. This blader could have a new motif and Lynx is a rather popular choice by many fans.

November release
B-191, honestly idk what to expect this time around since they like to swap out releases so ig this release could be either a starter or a booster and my guess is this release is rashad bey evo since November is usually the month where mid evos comes ex CzV, IDr, Hy2B, Hl2V, Lc2T.

December release
B-192, following the trend this release is most likely a random booster or Stater. I'm guessing this release will be on the anime since DB so far has 0 filler beys
(Apr. 14, 2021  1:19 PM)Lugal Ki En Wrote: Absolutely do not believe that Basara's bey is Bahamut. His last name translates to emerald green dragon and that's not at all what Bahamut is. I'm hard predicting his bey to be named Basilisk but that's getting into speculation.
It was actually my own thoughts, but yes, it should be a green dragon because his last name translates to emerald green dragon and that's not at all what Bahamut main colour is. What is going on TT mind.
not my personal thoughts but I KIND of thought maybe there would be a beyblade god or something. with the most powerful beyblade in the world... maybe
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:02 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Hey guys, I got some epic news. Remember that thing that was from Fafnir on Belial, it's called gear. There will be four gears for Belial. First gear is Fafnir gear that will be for armour. Second gear is Valkyrie gear that will be for driver of Belial. Next gear is Spriggan gear that will be for disk and final gear is Longinus gear that will be for Blade

Now that this is confirmed we can actually start speculating what the upgrades will bring. The armour upgrade that comes with Fafnir has a smooth circular circumference with three rubber blade just like Fafnir. Based on that, we can assume other upgrades will bring traits from their respective beys. Blades are the contact point pieces for the season and Longinus will be covering that part. This leads me to believe that the Longinus upgrade will add metal to the blade.
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:02 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Hey guys, I got some epic news. Remember that thing that was from Fafnir on Belial, it's called gear. There will be four gears for Belial. First gear is Fafnir gear that will be for armour. Second gear is Valkyrie gear that will be for driver of Belial. Next gear is Spriggan gear that will be for disk and final gear is Longinus gear that will be for Blade

Now that this is confirmed we can actually start speculating what the upgrades will bring. The armour upgrade that comes with Fafnir has a smooth circular circumference with three rubber blade just like Fafnir. Based on that, we can assume other upgrades will bring traits from their respective beys. Blades are the contact point pieces for the season and Longinus will be covering that part. This leads me to believe that the Longinus upgrade will add metal to the blade.

Sounds pretty likely. As for the other two, my predictions are:

Valkyrie: Additional accessory for the tip (might be some sort of rubber accessory since the tip of Venture is plastic as far as I know and Valkyrie's pretty famous for rubber drivers)
Spriggan: Idk really, only thing I can think of is an accessory that gives it...extra contact points, maybe? I can't really see how a Disc upgrade would work in the first place, so this is kinda up in the air atm.
Can multiple of these upgrades be used simultaneously? Say, is a Belial with all four upgrades at once possible (since they're on different parts)? Also, are the upgrades exclusive to Belial or is any DB bey fair game? Sorry if the answers to these questions have not been confirmed yet.
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:29 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Who wants Aiga to come back? I sure do.

i dont think he will unless they pull a rise on us and make him return mid season-ish
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:29 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Who wants Aiga to come back? I sure do.

Sure, I don't see why not (except for the fact that it would cut down on new Bey motifs, but I'm cool with getting another Achilles tbf)
lets hope aiger fights dante and loses
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Sure, I don't see why not (except for the fact that it would cut down on new Bey motifs, but I'm cool with getting another Achilles tbf)

What I want is that to make Aiga a mid-season boss. I know we have the other legends like Shu and Valt who can play that role instend but I think Aiga suits it more better.

(Apr. 15, 2021  6:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lets hope aiger fights dante and loses

Drum will never beat Aiga in a 1v1 battle.
shu is way to op he needs a huge cooldown
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:47 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: shu is way to op he needs a huge cooldown

I'm sorry, what? How is he OP?
HE IS OVERPOWERED BEY
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:47 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: shu is way to op he needs a huge cooldown

now that i agree with
thank you Pixi
Kay so I just saw the leaks and boy, I'm getting some serious Legend/Lord Spriggan vibes from that silhouette. Please be a decent attacker this time...