Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

*blows another streamer*
My two sons got that Happy Meal Beyblade toy months ago and didn't do much with it....then recently they saw the anime on Netflix... and were suddenly all about it. I grew up in the 90s and always wanted "Spin Fighters" but never got them.... and now I have the perfect opportunity to both relive my childhood, and get my boys into some healthy competition. I've purchased most of the Superkings and a few of the older systems with gimmicks that i thought were clever (regardless of their effectiveness in the arena). ANYWAY....I love our Superkings. I guess my wishfull thinking is that Dynamite Beys don't all just weigh in at stock +80g.
(Apr. 08, 2021  10:55 PM)F. Howl Wrote: My two sons got that Happy Meal Beyblade toy months ago and didn't do much with it....then recently they saw the anime on Netflix... and were suddenly all about it. I grew up  in the 90s and always wanted "Spin Fighters" but never got them.... and now I have the perfect opportunity to both relive my childhood, and get my boys into some healthy competition.  I've purchased most of the Superkings and a few of the older systems with gimmicks that i thought were clever (regardless of there effectiveness in the arena). ANYWAY....I love our Superkings. I guess my wishfull thinking is that Dynamite Beys don't all just weigh in at stock +80g.

its confirmed that the dynamite battle beys will weight less than sparking ones
but not how much less
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  10:55 PM)F. Howl Wrote: My two sons got that Happy Meal Beyblade toy months ago and didn't do much with it....then recently they saw the anime on Netflix... and were suddenly all about it. I grew up  in the 90s and always wanted "Spin Fighters" but never got them.... and now I have the perfect opportunity to both relive my childhood, and get my boys into some healthy competition.  I've purchased most of the Superkings and a few of the older systems with gimmicks that i thought were clever (regardless of there effectiveness in the arena). ANYWAY....I love our Superkings. I guess my wishfull thinking is that Dynamite Beys don't all just weigh in at stock +80g.

but not how much less

probably a few grams. maybe like 5 or 10 grams less.
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

but not how much less

I read something about most Dynamite Battle blades weighing about 10-15 grams less than the average Sparking blade, but I'm not completely sure if it's true or not.
The anime seems to acknowledge the weight difference as well, seeing as to how far Dynamite Belial was blown back by Death Solomon and Rage Longinus on multiple accounts during the first and second episodes respectively. Not sure as to how I feel about this quite yet, though at least they aren't absurdly heavy.
In terms of release speculation for the upcoming season, I'd love to see a Sparking launcher attachment for the DB launchers. Maybe it could debut on the launcher that's coming with July starter, would certainly be cool (In my opinion, at least).
I hope the last boss own other type of bey
(stop with defense type being the last boss,phi=phoenix,gwyn=genesis,lain=lucifer)
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:30 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I hope the last boss own other type of bey
(stop with defense type being the last boss,phi=phoenix,gwyn=genesis,lain=lucifer)

Please let it be a Stamina Bey for once, we never saw a Stamina user who was a legitimate threat since Free in God.
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:49 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:30 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I hope the last boss own other type of bey

Please let it be a Stamina Bey for once, we never saw a Stamina user who was a legitimate threat since Free in God.

What about Zac?
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:49 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Please let it be a Stamina Bey for once, we never saw a Stamina user who was a legitimate threat since Free in God.

What about Zac?

I said since Free, which means no one came after him. Zac came before Free.
Balance Type Villain: *Sadness noises*
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:49 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Please let it be a Stamina Bey for once, we never saw a Stamina user who was a legitimate threat since Free in God.

What about Zac?

Agreed. Zac was a beast until the nationals. Other than Valt, the only people who were able to burst Zeutron were Gabe and Akira. No one else came close to a burst

(Apr. 09, 2021  6:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Balance Type Villain: *Sadness noises*

Spryzen Requiem
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about Zac?

Agreed. Zac was a beast until the nationals. Other than Valt, the only people who were able to burst Zeutron were Gabe and Akira. No one else came close to a burst

(Apr. 09, 2021  6:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Balance Type Villain: *Sadness noises*

Spryzen Requiem

That was literally one time. Diabolos doesn't count either.
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Agreed. Zac was a beast until the nationals. Other than Valt, the only people who were able to burst Zeutron were Gabe and Akira. No one else came close to a burst

Spryzen Requiem

That was literally one time. Diabolos doesn't count either.

Attack-1,Balance-1, Defense-3, Stamina-0 , As long as it isn't a Defense type, I'm good

Red Eye: *COUGHS*
Man, those were good days. But I still want a Stamina-type first.
Stamina types aren't that scary though, they're meant to sit in the middle and just spin, defense types at least move around the stadium a bit and crush opponents with their supposed weight, balance types just switch and attack is self explanatory. I'd honestly like to see a balance type with a better version of Zeta or Dimension.
(Apr. 09, 2021  10:48 PM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Stamina types aren't that scary though, they're meant to sit in the middle and just spin, defense types at least move around the stadium a bit and crush opponents with their supposed weight, balance types just switch and attack is self explanatory. I'd honestly like to see a balance type with a better version of Zeta or Dimension.
Fafnir?
(Apr. 10, 2021  12:24 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  10:48 PM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Stamina types aren't that scary though, they're meant to sit in the middle and just spin, defense types at least move around the stadium a bit and crush opponents with their supposed weight, balance types just switch and attack is self explanatory. I'd honestly like to see a balance type with a better version of Zeta or Dimension.
Fafnir?

Fafnir as a bey is scary but the overall intimidation usually draws from the owner. Free (and sometimes Fumiya) can strike a nerve but not to the point people are gonna want to run away
Fafnir and Longinus have been leaked, apparently

Nah nvm, tho it looks kind of real
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: its confirmed that the dynamite battle beys will weight less than sparking ones
but not how much less

I read something about most Dynamite Battle blades weighing about 10-15 grams less than the average Sparking blade, but I'm not completely sure if it's true or not.

This is semi-accurate. Somewhere I saw Dynamite Belial's weight compared to Sparking and was quite a bit lighter, but it was weighed against Tempest Dragon which is the heaviest stock so far. It's not as huge of a weight difference as they're leading you to believe there, comparing it with the heaviest and not the average.
Does anyone have leaks of the new Hasbro Achilles? Someone said they did but I can't remember who.
So rummor says that new owner of Bahamut will be.
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:37 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: So rummor says that new owner of Bahamut will be.

Bahamut? I can't tell if this is speculation but i haven't heard anything about a Bahamut evo.
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:37 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: So rummor says that new owner of Bahamut will be.

Bahamut? I can't tell if this is speculation but i haven't heard anything about a Bahamut evo.

Rummor says that Basara will own old defense bey on B. What on his colours, technically he is the owner of it